A McAllen church is facing backlash for illegally performing Hamilton with anti-LGBTQ messaging and biblical themes

rendition of the musical to incorporate a sermon that compared being gay with having an addiction.

Someone will have to explain this one to me. I suppose it could be stated that way, much like being heterosexual.

Intellectual theft is a crime.
The godless rulers of the all-powerful state will turn on today's approved groups. History repeats over and over with the characters being different and the same. Globalism pushers has killed many people for their desires.

The godless rulers of the all-powerful state will turn on today's approved groups. History repeats over and over with the characters being different and the same. Globalism pushers has killed many people for their desires.
So have Christians.

Well, to be fair....Christianity has a long history of borrowing other people's ideas and trying to repackage it as their own.......just ask the Pagans...

rendition of the musical to incorporate a sermon that compared being gay with having an addiction.

Someone will have to explain this one to me. I suppose it could be stated that way, much like being heterosexual.

Yeah I can't find where they compare being gay with having an addiction either.

Homosexuality is nothing like having an addiction. It is more like having a compulsion. It's an obsessive-compulsive disorder. They are driven. Even men in supposedly stable relationships are not monogamous and it is understood that the need is greater than fidelity. It is something they allow each other.

Forum List

Back