FBI Now Mercs For Hire? FBI Helped Hillary Undermine Trump Campaign

Forget 'Defund The Police' - Defund The FBI.

Congress needs to step up and shut the FBI down pending a full outside review of the FBI from top to bottom...starting with Wray.

From illegally spying on Americans to participating in the largest criminal political scandal in US history to helping set up Americans to hiding Hunter Biden's laptop and protecting compromised criminal Joe 'the Big Guy' Biden, the FBI has become a rogue threat to both the country and American citizens.

Now we find out the FBI 'Merc'ed / pimped themselves out to the biggest criminal political whore in Democratic Party history.

Such a powerful, biased, criminal rogue govt agency as the FBI can not be allowed to exist as is. It's threat to this nation has been proven time and again.

And the Hillary obsession con-tinues. :heehee:

Of course it was. And you know it in your heart. It was a cog in the wheel of Trump's, and his minions, efforts in trying to illegally overturn the election. It's the essence of the stop the steal lie.

Oh….and you are telling ME what I know “in my heart” - even though I have told you otherwise? Talk about the arrogance of liberals!

The protest was an effort to delay certification until the irregularities (at best) were investigated by a Court, and a small minority of people went overboard. It still pales in comparison to the savage behavior and rampage done by BLM over the summer of 2020.

And honestly…..Politico is your link? Why do liberals think by quoting a leftist source they will prove their case?

Azogthe defiler said:
Typical @schmidlap instead of discussing HRC he brings it back to Trump.

So you are saying Trump has never broken any law.
Your diversion to Trump does not alter the fact that Clinton has been accused of diverse crimes over many years, and none of her enemies have been able to contrive any pretexts to indict her, let alone sustain criminal charges in a court of law.

When was Clinton ever indicted and convicted of such a crime by any of the rabid Clinton-haters and Trumpy lickspittles whose shrill ululations of "Lock her up! Lock her up!" we have long endured.

The contempt for American jurisprudence is blatant, but it, nevertheless, applies to all Americans: Legally innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
You once again brought it back to Trump. Do you admit that her campaign destroyed multiple iPads and blackberries? Yes or no?

Of course it was. And you know it in your heart. It was a cog in the wheel of Trump's, and his minions, efforts in trying to illegally overturn the election. It's the essence of the stop the steal lie.

Is your BWK account blocked so you come back with this one? Lol

Your diversion to Trump does not alter the fact that Clinton has been accused of diverse crimes over many years, and none of her enemies have been able to contrive any pretexts to indict her, let alone sustain criminal charges in a court of law.

About that….at the spot his body was found, there was blood at a LOWER level than where he “killed” himself. IOW, the blood ran uphill.

Odd.
He had carpet fibers too, so clearly he rolled around the floor before he decided to "kill himself"

Where did I say that? I was commenting on Hillary Clinton, and accurately noted, "Clinton has been accused of diverse crimes over many years, and none of her enemies have been able to contrive any pretexts to indict her, let alone sustain criminal charges in a court of law."

If you disagree, please cite your sources.

Where did I say that? I was commenting on Hillary Clinton, and accurately noted, "Clinton has been accused of diverse crimes over many years, and none of her enemies have been able to contrive any pretexts to indict her, let alone sustain criminal charges in a court of law."

If you disagree, please cite your sources.
I accept your admission Trump has never broken any laws.

You can venerate the Cry Baby Loser as your emperor/god if you need to, of course.

Maybe he'l even beat all the charges he is facing.
What charges is he facing?

Using YOUR standards he has not committed any crimes ever since he hasn't already been convicted of any crimes, right?

I'm familiar with the allegations.

Please list the crimes with which she was charged, Buttercup.
They aren’t allegations. It was confirmed. She isn’t denying it. She just claimed it was a “mistake”. You believe that because you’re gullible. And even CNN didn’t know as they are part of the Democratic Party albeit unofficially.

They aren’t allegations. It was confirmed. She isn’t denying it. She just claimed it was a “mistake”. You believe that because you’re gullible. And even CNN didn’t know as they are part of the Democratic Party albeit unofficially.
CNN is not "part of the Democratic Party" either officially or unofficially.

Do you think that there is credible evidence that Hillary Clinton broke the law in this and other instances, but that no Republican prosecutor, cognizant of such crimes, anywhere in the nation, just refuses to indict her for inexplicable reasons?

What exactly is the crime they all refuse to prosecute? Why?

In the case of prominent malefactors where there is credible evidence of a crime, you can rely on hyper-partisan zealotry among prosecutors hellbent upon indicting if they can find a pretext, of course.

No amount of hyper-partisan ardor justifies abandoning the legal principle of innocent until proven guilty.

I never subscribed to the proposition that Trump actively conspired with Putin just because Putin was proven tom try to help Trump and hurt Clinton in 2016.

Neither did Special Counsel Mueller.
haha the entire putin narrative was a hoax created by clinton

Forum List

Back