FBI Now Mercs For Hire? FBI Helped Hillary Undermine Trump Campaign

Your weird worship paranoia cannot evade the cogent question concerning this thread:

In the years of Republican-run investigative committees targeting her, four years of a Trump regime's Justice Department, and relentless attacks by ideological media entertainers, when has the "Lock her up! Lock her up!" fatwa ever resulted in some zealous prosecutor, somewhere, actually filing criminal charges against her?
Was that the same time period where all the agencies were stonewalling GOP investigative requests for information?

Hmm...well, if that's true, someone needs to ask for their money back. Because as I recall, Trump won.
So if this was a merc op, it was one of the most incompetent I've ever heard of being run. :auiqs.jpg:
Nope. Just shows that voters preferred Trump so strongly that all the scheming and lying the Democrats did couldn’t overcome his lead.

In 2020, they were prepared for that, and were successful in their steal.

CNN is not "part of the Democratic Party" either officially or unofficially.

Do you think that there is credible evidence that Hillary Clinton broke the law in this and other instances, but that no Republican prosecutor, cognizant of such crimes, anywhere in the nation, just refuses to indict her for inexplicable reasons?

What exactly is the crime they all refuse to prosecute? Why?
Why do you think her campaign smashed the blackberries and iPads? At best the optics are bad. Yes or no? You don’t get to pick your prosecutor.

Just because you cannot cite a single instance of Clinton (the subject of this thread) having ever been indicted does not mean you can't kvetch about her and contrive diversions.
Unless you come out and admit Trump has not committing any crimes, ever, since he has no convictions, you are a major hypocrite.

Why do you have one legal standard for Hitlery, and another for President Trump?

Do most Democrats even KNOW about this? The ones I know get their news from CNN and MSNBC, and the older ones still get the Washington Post. Are they reporting this, or suppressing the news (as usual)?
Yes, the reality of the Clinton campaign lawyer being on trial isn't being covered by the dembot propagandist

Do most Democrats even KNOW about this? The ones I know get their news from CNN and MSNBC, and the older ones still get the Washington Post. Are they reporting this, or suppressing the news (as usual)?
I saw, surpringly, CNN cover Mook's statement.

Your weird worship paranoia cannot evade the cogent question concerning this thread:

In the years of Republican-run investigative committees targeting her, four years of a Trump regime's Justice Department, and relentless attacks by ideological media entertainers, when has the "Lock her up! Lock her up!" fatwa ever resulted in some zealous prosecutor, somewhere, actually filing criminal charges against her?
Trump gave her a de facto pardon when he took office. He made that clear. He wanted to put the long nasty national nightmare behind us. Granted, that was before we learned about her involvement in the Russia/Putin hoax

The hat is the trigger mechanism.

insane-crazy.gif

Works every time.
No it isn't. It's always the person wearing the hat. Who feels the need to point out their "MAGA". Even when other people could care less. I've had three instances of it happening. A simple statement like, "You're free to give your hard earned cash to a New York Limousine Liberal turned "conservative" if you want". Usually shuts them up. :)

Nope. Just shows that voters preferred Trump so strongly that all the scheming and lying the Democrats did couldn’t overcome his lead.

In 2020, they were prepared for that, and were successful in their steal.
Sure. It wasn't like Trump blew the response to the pandemic and the voters tossed him out because of it. :)
Living in a fantasy world is not healthy.

Trump gave her a de facto pardon when he took office. He made that clear. He wanted to put the long nasty national nightmare behind us. Granted, that was before we learned about her involvement in the Russia/Putin hoax
Why did He keep crowing 'crooked Hillary' then?

No it isn't. It's always the person wearing the hat. Who feels the need to point out their "MAGA". Even when other people could care less. I've had three instances of it happening. A simple statement like, "You're free to give your hard earned cash to a New York Limousine Liberal turned "conservative" if you want". Usually shuts them up. :)
What do they see first, the person or the hat?

Why do you think her campaign smashed the blackberries and iPads? At best the optics are bad. Yes or no? You don’t get to pick your prosecutor.
If they did as has been reported, how would I know why? Maybe they all had lurid footage of Trump humping his bimbos behind the backs of trophy wives, and were concerned that their prurient tastes would be exposed.

Folks can make up whatever fits their political agenda, of course.

Republicans have been accusing Clinton of crimes for decades, and I've yet to see even the most rabid, hyper-partisan prosecutor actually contrive the criminal evidence needed to justify an indictment.

Hillary Clinton to Be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

It apparently works for Hillary haters as PR, but I dispassionately await the empirical reality of such a prosecution.

Why screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" before then?

Was that the same time period where all the agencies were stonewalling GOP investigative requests for information?
It was when her political enemies couldn't contrive any evidence for an indictment. It spanned years, of course. E.g.,

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 8.46.44 AM.png

Last edited:
If they did as has been reported, how would I know why? Maybe they all had lurid footage of Trump humping his bimbos behind the backs of trophy wives, and were concerned that their prurient tastes would be exposed.

Folks can make up whatever fits their political agenda, of course.

Republicans have been accusing Clinton of crimes for decades, and I've yet to see even the most rabid, hyper-partisan prosecutor actually contrive the criminal evidence needed to justify an indictment.

Hillary Clinton to Be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

It apparently works for Hillary haters as PR, but I dispassionately await the empirical reality of such a prosecution.

Why screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" before then?
Your deflection is noted. You won't even admit the optics are bad. Nice little sycophant you are.

Forum List

Back