FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

Wait… so you claim that Republicans are already planning on expending the court? Not sure how that happens with a Dem President but it’s good to see your hypocrisy on display
No, I didnt say that. Your reading comprehension sucks. Whatever the Dems do, the GOP can do, when they have power. I watched this BS for the last few decades and payback can be a real bitch and neither party is in power that long.

I’m not worried, but you better get it done in the next couple of months or the door will close for you, then the GOP can expand it to 11 and hold a 8-3 advantage and shut the door forever. This is call stupid and you are all for it, so I’ll laugh when it back fires.
Yea ya did say that

Why did the liberal women who came forward to testify decades later keep finding themselves attending white supremacist beer and gang-rape parties?
It turns out one of the women's lawyers has the explanation for that:

“When you say you went to 10 parties like that and you kept going to those parties even though that was happening, and you saw that supposedly happening to other girls — that is a different thing not to report,” Wilkinson (Kavanaugh's lawyer) said on CNN.

Avenatti responded to Wilkinson’s comment during an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Wednesday evening.

“My client did not have all of the details about what was going on in those back rooms at each party that she went to,” Avenatti said.

Swetnick wrote in her affidavit, “I have a firm recollection of of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room.”

And she kept attending until her "turn," according to her.

Keep in mind that at that point, CNN was treating Avenatti as a very serious and heroic person.

It turns out one of the women's lawyers has the explanation for that:

“When you say you went to 10 parties like that and you kept going to those parties even though that was happening, and you saw that supposedly happening to other girls — that is a different thing not to report,” Wilkinson (Kavanaugh's lawyer) said on CNN.

Avenatti responded to Wilkinson’s comment during an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Wednesday evening.

“My client did not have all of the details about what was going on in those back rooms at each party that she went to,” Avenatti said.

Swetnick wrote in her affidavit, “I have a firm recollection of of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room.”

And she kept attending until her "turn," according to her.

Keep in mind that at that point, CNN was treating Avenatti as a very serious and heroic person.
Wait … a revolving series of rapes absolves “the Kav”?

On what planet…

Wait … a revolving series of rapes absolves “the Kav”?

On what planet…
Your questions assumes that the liberal Democrat woman who claimed that she attended multiple gang-rape parties before being gang-raped herself was telling the truth. That's what you believe?

Let me guess: you also believe that Michael Avenatti is a great attorney and advocate for the downtrodden.

Still not willing to fly the flag that our veterans fought for, huh?

Yea ya did say that
It was a what if, the Republicans can do everything the Democrats can do and that should cause you to pause. You claim to be the better , more fair, more moral and a bunch of other crap, so any move you may think of making, so if you do it, they can do the same because the power is always shifting. You know how you removed the 2/3rds for voting judges, it created huge issues with voters and then it made for an easy and rational move for the GOP to remove it for the Supreme Court judges and the public went along because Democrats moved the bar. And that worked out so well for you that you are now at 3-6 deficit in the Supreme Court.

I don’t care what the Dems do but once they open the box, lose power, then the GOP can do whatever they want with the court and the public will go along because the Democrats already opened the door.

Like I said, go for it but it will bite you in the ass.

The White House controlled every step of it. Who the FBI could talk to and who they couldn't.

Had there been a real investigation he likely would never have been confirmed.

This Court needs to be expanded.
Why would any American admire or trust the FBI.

It’s only five minutes.

It's the Communists who set up the ruse, not Trump.
How do you come to that conclusion?

It was Republican Senators Collins and Flake that refused to vote for him, without a second investigation by the FBI on the accusations....

And Republican Senator Grassley who set it up, with the President controlling the FBI investigators.....

Only the Republicans left out telling the American people that it was the President in control of the FBI investigation and whether one was done.

It was a very slimey, fake and deceitful move, by republicans and Trump to get this lifetime appointment thru.....

The so-called "witnesses" were the sham. They were just party activists eager to smear a Republican appointee.
Some could have been......

That's one of the reasons why the whole thing was asked to be vetted by the FBI.... people could have been lying, including kavanaugh and ford.

What the Republicans did, was blatantly deceitful and black magic trickery.....the Devil was pleased.

How do you come to that conclusion?

It was Republican Senators Collins and Flake that refused to vote for him, without a second investigation by the FBI on the accusations....

And Republican Senator Grassley who set it up, with the President controlling the FBI investigators.....

Only the Republicans left out telling the American people that it was the President in control of the FBI investigation and whether one was done.

It was a very slimey, fake and deceitful move, by republicans and Trump to get this lifetime appointment thru.....
Rino's

No witnesses no one remembers her party, she doesnt know where it was her friends were never told, she doesnt remember how she got home or from where. and the story doesnt track. How were they so quiet going up but supposedly so drunk going down? Just admit it you are a weasel.
she knew the general vicinity of the house the party was in, she described the exact layout of the house, where the living room, hallway stairs, upstairs bathroom and bedroom position of the house.and

she knew the general time of summer it took place, and day of the week.

AND when Kavanaugh ended up showing us his school calendars after she had given us that information, and low and behold....right there on his calendar is a note reminding him of a party his friend was having, IN THE EXACT SAME neighborhood she said it took place at.... near the country club pool she worked at, and the same month she claimed it happened.....

tfrqey91se591.png
J6 Reichstag Fire

Forum List

Back