FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

I don't care if Kavenaugh tried to fuck a girl in High School. At least he is hetrosexual, unlike most Moon Bats.

What I really care about is the filthy Democrats appointing a stupid low IQ dumbass affirmative action Negro Moon Bat bitch to the Supreme Court. She is absolutely worthless and will always be on the wrong side of any case.

The FBI's investigation of Crooked Hillary was a sham and a national disgrace.
You are welcome to hold that opinion. It just isn't supported by the facts. A consistent theme when it comes to most things conservatives believe.

You are welcome to hold that opinion. It just isn't supported by the facts. A consistent theme when it comes to most things conservatives believe.

The fact is that Biden has been accused by credible women of sexual harassment, including rape but you stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit. Even Secret Service women being exposed to him walking around naked while he was Vice President.

Don't give me this Moon Bat shit that you assholes care about sexual harassment because you don't. If you did you never would have supported either Potatohead or Slick Willy.

The FBI has been corrupted on several levels. They use to be the premier law enforcement agency in the world but now they are a joke with no credibility.

Why aren't they investigating the BLM insurrection that cased dozens of lives and billions of dollars in property damage? The answer is because the Democrats don't want them to do it and they do what their masters tell them to do.

How do you come to that conclusion?

It was Republican Senators Collins and Flake that refused to vote for him, without a second investigation by the FBI on the accusations....

And Republican Senator Grassley who set it up, with the President controlling the FBI investigators.....

Only the Republicans left out telling the American people that it was the President in control of the FBI investigation and whether one was done.

It was a very slimey, fake and deceitful move, by republicans and Trump to get this lifetime appointment thru.....
I guess you would prefer that the FBI be completely independent from the executive branch so they can be fair and unbiased as they were when investigating Clinton's private email server for classified information and Trump's "collusion with Russia?"

So, was it okay that our government set up this ruse?
to be fair, the ruse was created by dembots like Michael Aventti…frankly it wasn’t ok, and they should all be prosecuted for wasting our time

The White House controlled every step of it. Who the FBI could talk to and who they couldn't.

Had there been a real investigation he likely would never have been confirmed.

This Court needs to be expanded.
The Trump WH never controlled the FBI. To even say so is just plain stupid, which with you is no surprise.

Forum List

Back