FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

she knew the general vicinity of the house the party was in, she described the exact layout of the house, where the living room, hallway stairs, upstairs bathroom and bedroom position of the house.and

she knew the general time of summer it took place, and day of the week.

AND when Kavanaugh ended up showing us his school calendars after she had given us that information, and low and behold....right there on his calendar is a note reminding him of a party his friend was having, IN THE EXACT SAME neighborhood she said it took place at.... near the country club pool she worked at, and the same month she claimed it happened.....

The distance between that phony house she made up and the country club was over 8 miles away. That's hardly within the vicinity.

How do you come to that conclusion?

It was Republican Senators Collins and Flake that refused to vote for him, without a second investigation by the FBI on the accusations....

And Republican Senator Grassley who set it up, with the President controlling the FBI investigators.....

Only the Republicans left out telling the American people that it was the President in control of the FBI investigation and whether one was done.

It was a very slimey, fake and deceitful move, by republicans and Trump to get this lifetime appointment thru.....

Do you people bother reading the OP at all? It says right there, Wray testified that they do these investigations like they always have. They did it under Bush, under DumBama, under Trump, and under Dementia. Or are all their investigations sleezy the last couple of decades?

Well when a serious magazine like Vanity Fair says it then it must be true. They do some really serious journalism in between the celebrity break up stories and what the latest fashion trend is.
So far, the reactions from Trumpleton's include a deflection, a whataboutism, and the good old, reliable, dismissing the credibility of the source. Classic stuff. Hmmm, what's missing? I know. A factual refutation of the material in the article. Cuz they can't.

The distance between that phony house she made up and the country club was over 8 miles away. That's hardly within the vicinity.

Concentrate. The thesis of the thread is the FBI's investigation was grossly inadequate because the WH wanted it that way. Trump didn't care that Schlitz Kavanaugh would tarnish the bench. He only cared his beer swilling nominee believed in a unitary executive at a time when Don wanted protectors in the SC.

Perhaps the most insidious part of the article is the WH asked for the supplemental investigation knowing protocol called for the WH to be able to control its scope. Sure...wink...we'll have the FBI investigate.....wink, wink.....and get to the bottom of this.....wink, wink, wink.
It would have been like Trump telling Mueller what he could and couldn't look in to.

Concentrate. The thesis of the thread is the FBI's investigation was grossly inadequate because the WH wanted it that way. Trump didn't care that Schlitz Kavanaugh would tarnish the bench. He only cared his beer swilling nominee believed in a unitary executive at a time when Don wanted protectors in the SC.

Tarnish what bench? He's been a great judge his entire career. You have the balls to say something like that when your dementia patient put in a sleaze ball pedophile sympathizer that can't even answer a simple question like what is a woman?

The FBI shouldn't have had anything to do with this because it's not a federal matter, it's a local matter. So tell me, where was the FBI supposed to start investigating from? A house she didn't know the location of? The street she couldn't name? The people who all said there was no such party? The person she can't remember who gave her a ride home? Tell me, where?

This is the problem when Americans try to work with the Communists. Trump gave in to the pressure of the commies demanding this investigation. I hope his second term he tells all the commies "no" to everything they want because nothing will ever make you or your comrades happy.

Tarnish what bench? He's been a great judge his entire career.
Again, concentrate. Your opinion about Schlitz's performance as a judge is immaterial to the matter at hand. Which is the incomplete nature of the FBI investigation.

Again, concentrate. Your opinion about Schlitz's performance as a judge is immaterial to the matter at hand. Which is the incomplete nature of the FBI investigation.

Again, what do you want the FBI to do in a case that's reported 30 years after it happened? And again, read the OP. It clearly states Wray testified they did his investigation like every other investigation they've done in 20 years or longer. Trump didn't care about Kavanaugh. I don't care for him much either, but I'm sick of the communists weaponizing our federal agencies for political gain. They are not your personal police to attack your political foes. At first the FBI wanted nothing to do with this, but to placate the left Trump asked them to make the left happy and shut them up. That was Trump's mistake. He should have told Shoemaker and Piglosi........

Pelosi-1.jpeg

she knew the general vicinity of the house the party was in, she described the exact layout of the house, where the living room, hallway stairs, upstairs bathroom and bedroom position of the house.and

she knew the general time of summer it took place, and day of the week.

AND when Kavanaugh ended up showing us his school calendars after she had given us that information, and low and behold....right there on his calendar is a note reminding him of a party his friend was having, IN THE EXACT SAME neighborhood she said it took place at.... near the country club pool she worked at, and the same month she claimed it happened.....
She is the only one that has the faintest memory, everyone she included as witnesses does not, everyone of them have no recollection, zero, none, nothing. I believe she believes it but I don’t believe it happened.

She is the only one that has the faintest memory, everyone she included as witnesses does not, everyone of them have no recollection, zero, none, nothing. I believe she believes it but I don’t believe it happened.
The FBI could have confirmed the accuracy of that claim...if the White House had not stopped them from investigating

Again, what do you want the FBI to do in a case that's reported 30 years after it happened?
How about follow the leads provided to them? Instead, they did as much and as little as the WH told them to do. Making the investigation a sham.

I always go to vanityfair for my hard news. :laughing0301:

The FBI's investigation of Crooked Hillary was a sham and a national disgrace. "She had no intention". LOL!

By the way, Moon Bat, where is the FBI's investigation of the BLM insurrectionists that spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying, including Federal property? Huh?

The FBI conducted the EXACT same investigation as every other President ordered.
Maybe, maybe not.

The fact remains that according to Chris Wray (FBI Director) the FBI took direction from the White House as to who to talk to and what to ask.

The "investigation" into the claims of rape were never investigated by them in any real way because of White House involvement.

Forum List

Back