FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

I’m not worried, but you better get it done in the next couple of months or the door will close for you, then the GOP can expand it to 11 and hold a 8-3 advantage and shut the door forever. This is call stupid and you are all for it, so I’ll laugh when it back fires.
Wait… so you claim that Republicans are already planning on expending the court? Not sure how that happens with a Dem President but it’s good to see your hypocrisy on display

I was attacked. When? I dont recall. Where? I dont recall. Who was a witness? she was. Named person doesnt recall. He was, Named person doesnt recall. How did you get home? I dont recall. Yup credible as all get out.

No witnesses no one remembers her party, she doesnt know where it was her friends were never told, she doesnt remember how she got home or from where. and the story doesnt track. How were they so quiet going up but supposedly so drunk going down? Just admit it you are a weasel.

She Fd up there as well. She concocted this story as if it happened a few years ago.

If she ran out of that house, she needed to use somebody's phone. It would have had to been a neighbor, or a pay phone at a convenient store or gas station.

She's only a few years younger than me, and I can tell you nobody back then had a cell phone. That means she would have had to find a phone somewhere, and tell whoever she supposedly called where she was at and how to get there.

lancelotlink1.jpg

Lefties laughed when Clinton cited the Statute of Limitations when he was accused of rape. The media actually said "his sexual life is nobody's business but his own" when he molested an intern barely older than his daughter.
Who was a consenting adult

Oh..

Wait… so you claim that Republicans are already planning on expending the court? Not sure how that happens with a Dem President but it’s good to see your hypocrisy on display

You don't get it.

The Democrats are going to try and fail to expand the court. And then after Trump reascends the throne in Washington in 2025, the Republicans will see the light and agree to support the idea.

The D's will then show their hypocrisy by failing to vote for their own idea.

You don't get it.

The Democrats are going to try and fail to expand the court. And then after Trump reascends the throne in Washington in 2025, the Republicans will see the light and agree to support the idea.

The D's will then show their hypocrisy by failing to vote for their own idea.
That wasn’t the claim retard

Why isn't Montgomery County investigating now?

Kavanaugh is said to have had weekly Gang Rape Parties in their jurisdiction as a youth- that's a serious offense regardless of Kav's job. Questioning all of the alumni of Georgetown Prep would be a good start.
Why did the liberal women who came forward to testify decades later keep finding themselves attending white supremacist beer and gang-rape parties?

Forum List

Back