FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

The three Democrat accusers were a sham.

1) Woman who named who was with her when Kavanaugh "attacked" her, and they said nothing happened. Her husband said she never told him she was attacked by anyone

2) A woman in her 40s in Kentucky when Kavanaugh was 20 in Maryland and going to Yale, no record of how they possibly could have met

3) Then my favorite, a woman went to 10 rape parties, then was shocked and horrified when she was raped on the 11th.

Any investigation into these three obvious liars was a sham and a waste of resources.

And you're a sick fuck that you say women shouldn't be sex objects, then you support three who were the most base sex liars accusing someone of attacking them who obviously didn't and using their bodies as sex objects to do it. You're also a racist

I think the best one is said because of Kavanaugh, she could no longer fly. She kept the inquiry a week late because of it. When she finally got there and they asked how, she said she took a jet.

Then her ex came out and said he had no idea WTF she's talking about. When they were together in Hawaii, they flew those prop planes back and forth on the islands.

Her fake acting gave most of it away. They interviewed one of her ex students that said he never seen her talk like that the entire time in her class. Of course that's hard to prove since she bleach bitted her existence off the internet. Well.......except of that one picture of her at a Democrat rally wearing a pussy hat.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If you say so.

But, in this instance the FBI followed their command.

It was a ruse, set up against the American people, and Ford... with our tax dollars and our faith in government, that at least half the nation or more relied on to settle the dispute, try to get to the facts....

Sure! Politics is scummy, as scummy as you can get.....I'm not naive to this....it's not funny. none the less.

I believe Ford's entire story...when young, I've been in similar circumstances....of being in way over my head, with older guys, and managed to weasel my way out of it...thank the good Lord!

There were boy drunks and punks like Kavanaugh and his friend as well....to me, that's just juvenile life....most kids like this will grow out of this absurd stage of life....

He didn't rape her....he probably wouldn't have if it came down to it....

But as a girl just 15, in those days, likely did not know that, and she really felt threatened, and frightened.

It pisses me off the whole incident was leaked...did we ever find out who did this? It benefited no one, and made a circus out of something that could have been discretely investigated.....

What Kavanaugh did as a 17 year old drunken boy, does not bother me, when it comes to being a supreme court justice, 25 years later....so I differ with several Ds on this...

I think Kavanaugh disqualified himself with his immature and irresponsible antics in this hearing. It showed and proved, his character was too crackable, too political, and was not up for the lifetime job of being neutral, calm, collected.... but an excellent "showman" in a circus kind of animated way.

Mr. "I like beer" was an embarrassment to the USA.
No witnesses no one remembers her party, she doesnt know where it was her friends were never told, she doesnt remember how she got home or from where. and the story doesnt track. How were they so quiet going up but supposedly so drunk going down? Just admit it you are a weasel.

I think the best one is said because of Kavanaugh, she could no longer fly. She kept the inquiry a week late because of it. When she finally got there and they asked how, she said she took a jet.

Then her ex came out and said he had no idea WTF she's talking about. When they were together in Hawaii, they flew those prop planes back and forth on the islands.

Her fake acting gave most of it away. They interviewed one of her ex students that said he never seen her talk like that the entire time in her class. Of course that's hard to prove since she bleach bitted her existence off the internet. Well.......except of that one picture of her at a Democrat rally wearing a pussy hat.
Gee. Woulda been nice if we had the FBI investigation that was supposed to happen

The. We could simply dismiss these right wing assholes out of hand.

Do it anyway

No witnesses no one remembers her party, she doesnt know where it was her friends were never told, she doesnt remember how she got home or from where. and the story doesnt track. How were they so quiet going up but supposedly so drunk going down? Just admit it you are a weasel.
You know this because of the FBI investigation….

Oh wait … that didn’t happen

We’ll worry bout that. Thanks for your concern
I’m not worried, but you better get it done in the next couple of months or the door will close for you, then the GOP can expand it to 11 and hold a 8-3 advantage and shut the door forever. This is call stupid and you are all for it, so I’ll laugh when it back fires.

Gee. Woulda been nice if we had the FBI investigation that was supposed to happen

Do it anyway

My Lord, there could have been a dozen investigations and you'd still find some half ass site like in the OP claiming foul. As soon as I read "her credible testimony" I knew it was a left-wing rag.

So tell us, where did you want the FBI to start their investigation? At the house she didn't know, with the people that said they don't recall any party, on the street she couldn't give the name of, or the person she got a ride home from that she didn't remember? Go Sherlock!

We still aren't sure where former president Obama was born but apparently the FBI ran a bogus investigation on a Supreme Court nominee. WTF? You almost gotta laugh that nobody seemed to care when FDR nominated a (former) KKK member.

Do it anyway
I believe it was many of the 'corroborating witnesses' all had a change of heart when making a sworn statement to the Fedayeen.

I believe it was many of the 'corroborating witnesses' all had a change of heart when making a sworn statement to the Fedayeen.
I believe you’re full of shit

We still aren't sure where former president Obama was born but apparently the FBI ran a bogus investigation on a Supreme Court nominee. WTF? You almost gotta laugh that nobody seemed to care when FDR nominated a (former) KKK member.
A BIRFIR raises his ugly head!

My Lord, there could have been a dozen investigations and you'd still find some half ass site like in the OP claiming foul. As soon as I read "her credible testimony" I knew it was a left-wing rag.

So tell us, where did you want the FBI to start their investigation? At the house she didn't know, with the people that said they don't recall any party, on the street she couldn't give the name of, or the person she got a ride home from that she didn't remember? Go Sherlock!
A dozen? There wasn’t even one!

Forum List

Back