FBI Director Warns White Terrorism Is Most Pervasive In Country

Maybe instead of building a wall along our southern border and making Mexico pay for it, we should build a wall around every trailer park that has a banjo jamboree/pig squealing contest every weekend and make David Duke pay for it.

This is silly, but not helpful.
We just need to keep the domestic terrorism unit that we already have, instead of gutting it.

Trump's gaslighting rhetoric inflames the situation, requiring extra effort in that error, instead of abandoning it.

We need to treat white nationalist terrorism as terrorism.
So if I am against globalization I’m a terrorist ?? Lol what
Globalization is a different issue; without it, we'd have no economy.

This topic of terrorism pertains to people like Christopher Paul Hasson. Mass murder type of stuff.
My culture is more important than any economy.. Americans always prevail.

What about all the weekly black shooters? Or that 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites..
Do they matter?
fuck your racist culture, asshole. it is the same as Hitler's racist culture, bitch. we don't care about how racist you are, that is between you and your nazi partner.

View attachment 254141
I guess you missed this story from about 5 months ago about a white terrorist shooting to death 11 jews and wounding 29 others using an assault rifle in an attack on a Jewish synagogue in Pittsburgh, because your head was so far up Trump's fat ass. here ya go, junior-
What about the thousands of democrats that tried to lynch two Jewish speakers at Berkeley?? Rioted and almost burnt down the school with jews Inside
Did they kill anyone?
The two Jews democrats almost lynched? No they had to be rushed out the side door thank god!
So...unlike Charlottesville...unlike Charleston...unlike Pittsburg...unlike Sutherland Springs...unlike Oklahoma City..unlike Sandy Hook......

Maybe instead of building a wall along our southern border and making Mexico pay for it, we should build a wall around every trailer park that has a banjo jamboree/pig squealing contest every weekend and make David Duke pay for it.

This is silly, but not helpful.
We just need to keep the domestic terrorism unit that we already have, instead of gutting it.

Trump's gaslighting rhetoric inflames the situation, requiring extra effort in that error, instead of abandoning it.

We need to treat white nationalist terrorism as terrorism.
So if I am against globalization I’m a terrorist ?? Lol what
Globalization is a different issue; without it, we'd have no economy.

This topic of terrorism pertains to people like Christopher Paul Hasson. Mass murder type of stuff.
My culture is more important than any economy.. Americans always prevail.

What about all the weekly black shooters? Or that 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites..
Do they matter?
fuck your racist culture, asshole. it is the same as Hitler's racist culture, bitch. we don't care about how racist you are, that is between you and your nazi partner.
Do you even know the definition of racism ?? Lol

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified before Congress on Thursday that white supremacy is a “persistent, pervasive threat” to U.S. security — despite President Donald Trump’s indications to the contrary.

“How would you define the danger to public safety that is posed by white supremacist extremism?” House Appropriations Committee Chair Rep. Jose Serrano (D-N.Y.) asked.

Wray responded that the “danger ... of white supremacists, violent extremism or any other kind of extremism is, of course, significant.”

He added: “We assess that it is a persistent, pervasive threat. We tackle it both through our joint terrorism task forces on the domestic terrorism side as well as through our civil rights program on the civil side through hate-crime enforcement.”

The warning comes just weeks after Trump said he didn’t “really” see a rise in global right-wing violence after an avowed white nationalist was charged in the fatal shooting of 50 people at two New Zealand mosques last month. Such violence is committed by a “small group of people that have very, very serious problems, I guess,” Trump insisted. (white killers are not animals, not part of a terrorist group, they are "loners" with personal problems....says every stupid ass bigoted asshole that goes nuts if an illegal shoots someone or a muslim, but could give a shit if it is some white guy shooting to death those praying in a black church, or a white guy shooting to death those praying in a synagogue or a white guy shooting to death those praying in their mosques.)

Wray’s pronouncement also follows reports that the Department of Homeland Security dismantled its domestic terrorism unit even as American right-wing violence has become the leading cause of terrorism in the U.S. Officials of the department conceded to CBS News this week that the unit has been “restructured” but said that Homeland Security remains committed to battling all domestic terrorism. Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen last month insisted that Islamist militants and those they inspire are the primary terrorist threat to the U.S. (yeah, she is so on the ball. no bias there in order to suck up to Trump. facts don't matter)

In fact, more domestic terrorism suspects were arrested in the United States over the last two federal budget years than those inspired by foreign Islamic extremists. Most domestic terrorism suspects are right-wing extremists. But domestic terrorism is not a crime under federal law, so suspects are charged with weapon violations and other crimes.

Wray was also asked how the FBI is addressing a 17% spike in hate crimes in the U.S.

“We are determined not to tolerate hate-filled violence in our communities, so we’re going to aggressively investigate those cases,” he said.

Trump has been accused of emboldening white nationalists with comments such as referring to black-majority nations as “shithole countries” and immigrants as “animals.” He said after the 2017 Charlottesville, Virginia, march of white nationalists that there were “good people” on both sides of the issue.

Counterprotester Heather Heyer, 32, was killed and 19 others were injured when white nationalist James Alex Fields ran into them with his car in Charlottesville. He pleaded guilty last week to federal hate-crime charges and said he had hoped to kill more of the people he injured. He had already been sentenced to life in prison last year but reportedly pleaded guilty to the hate crimes in a bid to avoid the death penalty.

FBI Chief Christopher Wray Warns Of 'Persistent, Pervasive' White Supremacy Threat | HuffPost

Doesn't the Left love poor people?

84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. he might want to check his stats lol

He should be fired
that is not true, but even it if was, what does murder and homicide have to do with terrorism? what part of the word terrorism do you right wingers not understand? killing somebody to take their car is not terrorism, stupid.
Do you even know the definition of terrorism .. it has to be political lol .. that’s not the white shooters..
did you have anyone read the very first post on this thread to you about domestic terrorism, boy? i know better than to think you did, or could. but the FBI director said white boy terrorism is the leading cause of terrorist attacks in this country...get it? he can read and write and is the FBI director. you are a mentally challenged racist punk who can't count past 10 without taking off your shoes and socks. see the difference, much?

View attachment 254141
I guess you missed this story from about 5 months ago about a white terrorist shooting to death 11 jews and wounding 29 others using an assault rifle in an attack on a Jewish synagogue in Pittsburgh, because your head was so far up Trump's fat ass. here ya go, junior-
What about the thousands of democrats that tried to lynch two Jewish speakers at Berkeley?? Rioted and almost burnt down the school with jews Inside
bullshit. that never happened, bitch. that is why no one reported it. except whatever loony tune right wing piece of shit website you might believe.

Hey s0n.....in the end its all about the winning! Identity politics doesnt work in this country because the country is overwhelmingly white. In recent years, whites feel like they have been getting the bumpy cucumber, thus the pushback, thus President Trump. Whites dont like the idea of America becomming a shithole country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

View attachment 254141
Did they kill anyone?
The two Jews democrats almost lynched? No they had to be rushed out the side door thank god!
So...unlike Charlottesville...unlike Charleston...unlike Pittsburg...unlike Sutherland Springs...unlike Oklahoma City..unlike Sandy Hook......

So you're claiming the motivation behind all that is political, and terrorist related, amirite? :cuckoo:

OKC, yes, the rest.. :fu:

Is it Dykes on Bikes week in Daytona yet , or no?

As a Jew, the Progressive Left concerns me 10x more than the Alt Right. Why you ask? Well the Republicans and Democrats both condemn the Alt Right. But the Democrats not only embrace the Progressive Left anti Jew stance they also support BDS and elected two Muslim extremists to Congress and allowed them to become the faces of their party.

So.....take it from just this one Jew however you want to.

Hey man.....one of the greatest political mysteries for me.....for like 40 years now, is this support for DUMS by American Jews. Ive spoken to some neighbors about it.....idk.....their response doesnt make sense to me.
------------------------------ idk , but have heard that its got to do with JEW's being 'pogramed' and run out of lots of countries through out history and then the 'ww2 concentration' camps , warsaw ghetto , yada , yada . Claim is that that make JEW's liberal .

View attachment 254141
bullshit. that never happened, bitch. that is why no one reported it. except whatever loony tune right wing piece of shit website you might believe.

Hey s0n.....in the end its all about the winning! Identity politics doesnt work in this country because the country is overwhelmingly white. In recent years, whites feel like they have been getting the bumpy cucumber, thus the pushback, thus President Trump. Whites dont like the idea of America becomming a shithole country.

you might believe it is all about winning...most rational people would rather it all be about being right, about being fair, about being a compassionate human being first and foremost. you and other trump voters are at least honest about it all being about winning to you, not what is best for the country, for the world or even for most people. must suck to be you.

84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. he might want to check his stats lol

He should be fired
that is not true, but even it if was, what does murder and homicide have to do with terrorism? what part of the word terrorism do you right wingers not understand? killing somebody to take their car is not terrorism, stupid.
Do you even know the definition of terrorism .. it has to be political lol .. that’s not the white shooters..
did you have anyone read the very first post on this thread to you about domestic terrorism, boy? i know better than to think you did, or could. but the FBI director said white boy terrorism is the leading cause of terrorist attacks in this country...get it? he can read and write and is the FBI director. you are a mentally challenged racist punk who can't count past 10 without taking off your shoes and socks. see the difference, much?

:aargh:

Fuck you, Guno. You twat.

View attachment 254141
Did they kill anyone?
Democrats don’t use guns they use congress to lynch republicans. Look at Manafort , Flynn , trump and his kids, Manafort is gonna die in jail , that’s terrorism.. they are trying to put trump in jail.. that’s terrorism.
Ben Shapiro could’ve died in that lynching , Steve Sclasie was almost killed by gun fire, democrat policies are creating black on black violence , Black on white violence , the shut down a free speech.. all these people would have died.. there is absolutely no comparison to the left-wing racist terrorism

As a Jew, the Progressive Left concerns me 10x more than the Alt Right. Why you ask? Well the Republicans and Democrats both condemn the Alt Right. But the Democrats not only embrace the Progressive Left anti Jew stance they also support BDS and elected two Muslim extremists to Congress and allowed them to become the faces of their party.

So.....take it from just this one Jew however you want to.

Hey man.....one of the greatest political mysteries for me.....for like 40 years now, is this support for DUMS by American Jews. Ive spoken to some neighbors about it.....idk.....their response doesnt make sense to me.
------------------------------ idk , but have heard that its got to do with JEW's being 'pogramed' and run out of lots of countries through out history and then the 'ww2 concentration' camps , warsaw ghetto , yada , yada . Claim is that that make JEW's liberal .

My parents were liberal too. Not anymore. The party has turned against them in their opinion.

He should be fired
You don’t even know the definition of terrorism Lol

feck the world , its only about winning for America and Americans for me . And thats the attitude of others and fureigners as they invade the USA . See the southern border . All those invaders care about is WINNING for THEMSELVES as they invade the USA . They have their own Zhithole countries so let them get to work building their own countries KID Jones !!

85F58FB7-78B6-46FA-9D17-3CF05B047FD2.jpeg

Robert mueller issued 5,000 subpoenas To try to politically intimidate Donald Trump .. bankrupted thousands of people because of lawyers fees because of political intimidation ..

THAT IS TERRORISIM

View attachment 254141

you might believe it is all about winning...most rational people would rather it all be about being right, about being fair, about being a compassionate human being first and foremost. you and other trump voters are at least honest about it all being about winning to you, not what is best for the country, for the world or even for most people. must suck to be you.

lol.......well perhaps Im not rational but that is indeed very subjective. My analysis or yours. But on the topic of winning......where is your evidence that white people are angst about white nationalism?:iyfyus.jpg:. We kinda think that your type are miserable as shit because they are siCk of lOsiNg. :flirtysmile4:When your head explodes in every post you do, the optics suck for those keeping score......perpetual rage is the lament of the lOseRs.

He should be fired

Mary, please don't post idiot-grams incessantly, proving you cannot remove your shoes and socks and count past 10.

He should be fired

Mary, please don't post idiot-grams incessantly, proving you cannot remove your shoes and socks and count past 10.

lol.......s0n......check your own sig.......the purple part. Im laughing.........youve pwn'd yourself again!:deal:

BTW.....speaking incessantly about white terrorism does one thing: it gets somebody like Donald Trump elected. Whites dont go for that shit which we found out in startling fashion in 2016 after 8 years of Obama attacking everything white. :cul2:

Forum List

Back