FBI Director Warns White Terrorism Is Most Pervasive In Country

o--here's more
BLM wants to KILL white people
I'd say that is just as bad --if not worse--- than [ hahahah ] '''terrorism''
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

Hey no worries...........BLM is out there only to stir up the base. The DUMS are toast without 90% black support. Operationally though, any black stirring up real violence against whites is going to get whacked. They'd be destroying a whole industry and the big boys just wont let that happen.
BLM is there to stir up the base? What in the wide wide world of sports does BLM have to do with terrorism or with anything related to this thread? When is the last time you even heard about BLM? have you been unconscious for about 4 years and now you are still programmed to repeat "BLM did it!!" every time you read something negative about white nationalists and white domestic terrorism? you need to wake up and get with the bigoted bullshit talking points of today, not 4 years ago. BLM is so 2015...
AND!!!
how the F is white [ racial ] supremacy terrorism???!!!!!!!!???????!!
Definition of terrorism
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion
Definition of TERRORISM
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
terrorism | Definition of terrorism in English by Oxford Dictionaries
hahahhahaha
white is not political
it's NOT terrorism--it's Huff Post bullshit
it is political, stupid shit, as much as any muslim terrorist attack is, ass. are you really this stupid? that only muslims or blacks can be terrorist? what would you call tim mcveigh, who admitted he attacked a federal government building by parking his explosive laden truck underneath the daycare center of the Federal Building in Oklahoma to attack our government for gun nut pedophile fake christian asshole Koresh and his goons killing all of their cult members, including women and children, rather than surrender for murder and child abuse charges? he said the 19 kids in that Day Care center were "collateral damage." he was a veteran, a white extremist christian, gun nut asshole terrorist. deal with it. here is a picture of one of the kids he called collateral damage...

View attachment 254138
1. please prove white supremacists are politically motivated--WHITE is not a political party [ hahahahhahahahahhaha ]
2. sure--you have to go back almost 25 YEARS ---wow--so very critical--so MANY '''WHITE''' bombings
compared to muslim/etc bombings/attacks

Last edited:
o--here's more

Hey no worries...........BLM is out there only to stir up the base. The DUMS are toast without 90% black support. Operationally though, any black stirring up real violence against whites is going to get whacked. They'd be destroying a whole industry and the big boys just wont let that happen.
BLM is there to stir up the base? What in the wide wide world of sports does BLM have to do with terrorism or with anything related to this thread? When is the last time you even heard about BLM? have you been unconscious for about 4 years and now you are still programmed to repeat "BLM did it!!" every time you read something negative about white nationalists and white domestic terrorism? you need to wake up and get with the bigoted bullshit talking points of today, not 4 years ago. BLM is so 2015...
AND!!!
Definition of terrorism
Definition of TERRORISM
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
hahahhahaha
white is not political
it is political, stupid shit, as much as any muslim terrorist attack is, ass. are you really this stupid? that only muslims or blacks can be terrorist? what would you call tim mcveigh, who admitted he attacked a federal government building by parking his explosive laden truck underneath the daycare center of the Federal Building in Oklahoma to attack our government for gun nut pedophile fake christian asshole Koresh and his goons killing all of their cult members, including women and children, rather than surrender for murder and child abuse charges? he said the 19 kids in that Day Care center were "collateral damage." he was a veteran, a white extremist christian, gun nut asshole terrorist. deal with it. here is a picture of one of the kids he called collateral damage...

View attachment 254138
AND--again, your proof/links/etc are so impressive
hahahahhahaha
you have NONE --as usual

o--here's more

AND!!!
Definition of terrorism
Definition of TERRORISM
hahahhahaha
white is not political

View attachment 254138
you keep digging deeper
Osama had a political motivation
Osama bin Laden’s Plan Worked
the Palestinians terror
Palestinian Violence and Terrorism Against Israel, 2018: Data, Nature and Trends - The Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center

.....my advice to you is to grow up/wait a few years and research FAIRLY ---before posting on the big boys forums

This is the stuff I commonly hear in the elem. school where I work....coming from second graders.
why do you call going to school as where you work? i guess for you it is work to keep up with the other second graders. you keep trying, missy!! third grade is possible if you focus.
---------------------------------------------- like i said , i think that Jones is a KID . As proof of my judgement , see his Post Number 50 Ladies and Gents .

I would think so too....but sadly, I think many Leftist's mental development is arrested at around 17. I am not trying to just be insulting. I am being serious.
don't worry. your lame ass observations are never insulting, just funny. it is funny to think someone who claims to be a teacher posts such simple minded bigoted bullshit.

Not just a teacher, sweetheart. An award winning published teacher. You're welcome. :)
what award? best teacher still in the second grade award? you are having a dream, sue. you are not teaching second grade, you are in the second grade. big difference. read your posts, now tell me. if you were not in second grade wouldn't your posts make more sense and not so full o' right wing bullshit?

.....my advice to you is to grow up/wait a few years and research FAIRLY ---before posting on the big boys forums
big boy!! hilarious! a stupid bitch like you believing he is a big boy!! is that what your mom tells you when you successfully tie your own shoes? what does research FAIRLY mean, in simpleton trump voter language? only from right wing websites who get paid to pander to semi-literate goobers who somehow believe they are one of the "big boys?" you are hilariously stupid. thanks for the laughs at your expense.

that is not true, but even it if was, what does murder and homicide have to do with terrorism? what part of the word terrorism do you right wingers not understand? killing somebody to take their car is not terrorism, stupid.

Do you even know the definition of terrorism .. it has to be political lol .. that’s not the white shooters..

did you have anyone read the very first post on this thread to you about domestic terrorism, boy? i know better than to think you did, or could. but the FBI director said white boy terrorism is the leading cause of terrorist attacks in this country...get it? he can read and write and is the FBI director. you are a mentally challenged racist punk who can't count past 10 without taking off your shoes and socks. see the difference, much?

:aargh:

Fuck you, Guno. You twat.

Mary, please don't post idiot-grams incessantly, proving you cannot remove your shoes and socks and count past 10.

lol.......s0n......check your own sig.......the purple part. Im laughing.........youve pwn'd yourself again!:deal:

BTW.....speaking incessantly about white terrorism does one thing: it gets somebody like Donald Trump elected. Whites dont go for that shit which we found out in startling fashion in 2016 after 8 years of Obama attacking everything white. :cul2:
can you name even one example of Obama blaming anything on somebody being white? Why are you so paranoid and easily frightened just having a black president makes you hallucinate about him being anti-white people? what is wrong with you, in 50,000 words or less?

View attachment 254141
I guess you missed this story from about 5 months ago about a white terrorist shooting to death 11 jews and wounding 29 others using an assault rifle in an attack on a Jewish synagogue in Pittsburgh, because your head was so far up Trump's fat ass. here ya go, junior-
What about the thousands of democrats that tried to lynch two Jewish speakers at Berkeley?? Rioted and almost burnt down the school with jews Inside
bullshit. that never happened, bitch. that is why no one reported it. except whatever loony tune right wing piece of shit website you might believe.

Hey s0n.....in the end its all about the winning! Identity politics doesnt work in this country because the country is overwhelmingly white. In recent years, whites feel like they have been getting the bumpy cucumber, thus the pushback, thus President Trump. Whites dont like the idea of America becomming a shithole country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
you might believe it is all about winning...most rational people would rather it all be about being right, about being fair, about being a compassionate human being first and foremost. you and other trump voters are at least honest about it all being about winning to you, not what is best for the country, for the world or even for most people. must suck to be you.
What's best for the country is not best for Democrats. What harms Democrats the most is what's best for the country.

Of course there is white terrorism. Look at that poor traumatized Jussie Smollett. He was viciously attacked by two white men. Are the police even bothering to look for those white men? No. It's racism.

White men again set fire to a black church and even put up a warning to vote Trump. Do the authorities even care. Yes. They arrested the black man who did it.

Of course there is white terrorism. Look at that poor traumatized Jussie Smollett. He was viciously attacked by two white men. Are the police even bothering to look for those white men? No. It's racism.

White men again set fire to a black church and even put up a warning to vote Trump. Do the authorities even care. Yes. They arrested the black man who did it.
The actual rise in white nationalist terrorism is stuff like:
* Pittsburgh synagogue
* Charlottesville
* Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Hassan

In the U.S., right-wing extremists were linked to at least 50 murders last year, a 35 percent increase over 2017.

"We're seeing an increase in the propaganda. Again, when we look at their propaganda, they are borrowing propaganda techniques from other terrorist groups," said John Miller, New York's deputy head of counterterrorism.

Terrorism is terrorism, no matter who engages in it.. Law enforcement has to search for conspiracies and look into suspicious behavior to keep our communities safe. Several conspiracies have been stopped before violence could occur. There was a conspiracy among several guys to blow up an apartment complex in Kansas that was stopped by law enforcement, for example.

This warning needs to be taken seriously. We unfortunately live in an era of craziness, nutty organizations, and anonymous death threats flying around the internet. We can't afford not to be vigilant.

I don't believe in villifying people just because they live in trailer parks, though. People who do probably can't afford other housing accommodations, but this doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with them.

wow...give you a pulitzer!! you were able to remember two whole times some black guy lied about white people fucking something up....way to be on the lookout for those two times!! we are counting on you to equate what smollett did and what those other guys did who started the fire to what the asshole who shot up the moslem church did, what the asshole who shot up the black church did, what the asshole who shot up the synagogue did, who blew up a government building like mcveigh did. keep us posted, right wing moron.

Terrorism is terrorism, no matter who engages in it.. Law enforcement has to search for conspiracies and look into suspicious behavior to keep our communities safe. Several conspiracies have been stopped before violence could occur. There was a conspiracy among several guys to blow up an apartment complex in Kansas that was stopped by law enforcement, for example.

This warning needs to be taken seriously. We unfortunately live in an era of craziness, nutty organizations, and anonymous death threats flying around the internet. We can't afford not to be vigilant.

I don't believe in villifying people just because they live in trailer parks, though. People who do probably can't afford other housing accommodations, but this doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with them.
i did not say anything about all people who live in trailer parks. i specifically said in trailer parks who have banjo jamborees/pig squealing contests every weekend. that eliminates almost half right there.

wow...give you a pulitzer!! you were able to remember two whole times some black guy lied about white people fucking something up....way to be on the lookout for those two times!! we are counting on you to equate what smollett did and what those other guys did who started the fire to what the asshole who shop up the moslem church did, what the asshole who shot up the black church did, what the asshole who shot up the synagogue did, who blew up a government building like mcveigh did. keep us posted, right wing moron.
Ohhh McVeigh

How bout dem crusades? How about that? Huh huh.

Oh and Free Mumia. He just offed a pig. No there have been too many crimes and mass killings by non whites to use the peacefulness of the muslim killer couple in San Bernardino, the Alabama Mall shooter, the Pulse Nightclub killer and all the rest.

Aside from the actual killers, how many were helped by the authorities who were looking for a white man perpetrator. That would be the Beltway Snipers, the Railroad Killer, the Grim Sleeper and that hero of the Hispanic left, the Night Stalker. How romantic.

i did not say anything about all people who live in trailer parks. i specifically said in trailer parks who have banjo jamborees/pig squealing contests every weekend. that eliminates almost half right there.

Good that you clarified that. I have always felt sorry for those called "trailer trash," who basically are just poor. What you describe is something out of Deliverance.

Wray responded that the “danger ... of white supremacists, violent extremism or any other kind of extremism is, of course, significant.”

He added: “We assess that it is a persistent, pervasive threat. We tackle it both through our joint terrorism task forces on the domestic terrorism side as well as through our civil rights program on the civil side through hate-crime enforcement.”
"...most pervasive..."? WTF did he say that?

Race pimps are assholes.

--------------------------------------------------------- aw haw , i love it , thankyou Tipsy !!

Forum List

Back