FBI Director Warns White Terrorism Is Most Pervasive In Country

Of course there is white terrorism. Look at that poor traumatized Jussie Smollett. He was viciously attacked by two white men. Are the police even bothering to look for those white men? No. It's racism.

White men again set fire to a black church and even put up a warning to vote Trump. Do the authorities even care. Yes. They arrested the black man who did it.
wow...give you a pulitzer!! you were able to remember two whole times some black guy lied about white people fucking something up....way to be on the lookout for those two times!! we are counting on you to equate what smollett did and what those other guys did who started the fire to what the asshole who shop up the moslem church did, what the asshole who shot up the black church did, what the asshole who shot up the synagogue did, who blew up a government building like mcveigh did. keep us posted, right wing moron.
Ohhh McVeigh

How bout dem crusades? How about that? Huh huh.

Oh and Free Mumia. He just offed a pig. No there have been too many crimes and mass killings by non whites to use the peacefulness of the muslim killer couple in San Bernardino, the Alabama Mall shooter, the Pulse Nightclub killer and all the rest.

Aside from the actual killers, how many were helped by the authorities who were looking for a white man perpetrator. That would be the Beltway Snipers, the Railroad Killer, the Grim Sleeper and that hero of the Hispanic left, the Night Stalker. How romantic.
I don't know if you love cats, but your posts prove you are tipsy. If tipsy means being drunk out of your mind and senseless.

Do you even know the definition of terrorism .. it has to be political lol .. that’s not the white shooters..

did you have anyone read the very first post on this thread to you about domestic terrorism, boy? i know better than to think you did, or could. but the FBI director said white boy terrorism is the leading cause of terrorist attacks in this country...get it? he can read and write and is the FBI director. you are a mentally challenged racist punk who can't count past 10 without taking off your shoes and socks. see the difference, much?

:aargh:

Fuck you, Guno. You twat.

Mary, please don't post idiot-grams incessantly, proving you cannot remove your shoes and socks and count past 10.

lol.......s0n......check your own sig.......the purple part. Im laughing.........youve pwn'd yourself again!:deal:

BTW.....speaking incessantly about white terrorism does one thing: it gets somebody like Donald Trump elected. Whites dont go for that shit which we found out in startling fashion in 2016 after 8 years of Obama attacking everything white. :cul2:
can you name even one example of Obama blaming anything on somebody being white? Why are you so paranoid and easily frightened just having a black president makes you hallucinate about him being anti-white people? what is wrong with you, in 50,000 words or less?
Not sure what your question has to do with anything.. or with what I said .

White supremacist violence is so pervasive in America that the left wont stop talking about that one guy in Charlottesville

397705AE-BA65-4672-BB5F-E3CBBC277CEE.jpeg

Do you even know the definition of terrorism .. it has to be political lol .. that’s not the white shooters..

did you have anyone read the very first post on this thread to you about domestic terrorism, boy? i know better than to think you did, or could. but the FBI director said white boy terrorism is the leading cause of terrorist attacks in this country...get it? he can read and write and is the FBI director. you are a mentally challenged racist punk who can't count past 10 without taking off your shoes and socks. see the difference, much?

Mary, please don't post idiot-grams incessantly, proving you cannot remove your shoes and socks and count past 10.

lol.......s0n......check your own sig.......the purple part. Im laughing.........youve pwn'd yourself again!:deal:

BTW.....speaking incessantly about white terrorism does one thing: it gets somebody like Donald Trump elected. Whites dont go for that shit which we found out in startling fashion in 2016 after 8 years of Obama attacking everything white. :cul2:
can you name even one example of Obama blaming anything on somebody being white? Why are you so paranoid and easily frightened just having a black president makes you hallucinate about him being anti-white people? what is wrong with you, in 50,000 words or less?

Hey every white male in America said :wtf:in the summer of 2009 when Soetero knee jerked to blaming that campus cop in Boston.

But who cares what I think of Soetero.....Trump got elected because white America saw themselves getting the shaft from him. They saw their country heading into a shithole and then they saw Ferguson and Charlotte and Soetero fanning the flames. Whites determined we dont have a police problem.....we have a black problem. Every swinging dick white male made sure to go out and vote Trump in 2016!!:113::113:

By the way s0n.....you display the political IQ of a basketball sneaker logo.

Last edited:
Why are so many people so defensive about white-supremacist violence? Why are violent white supremacists worthy of protection and an opportunity to slip away? This mindset appears to be pro-crime.

Why are so many people so defensive about white-supremacist violence? Why are violent white supremacists worthy of protection and an opportunity to slip away? This mindset appears to be pro-crime.
You just need facts to back it up maybe we can do something when this fairytale happens

Who cares what I think of Soetero.....but Trump got elected because white America saw themselves getting the shaft from him. They saw their country heading into a shithole and then they saw Ferguson and Charlotte and Soetero fanning the flames. Whites determined we dont have a police problem.....we have a black problem. Every swinging dick white male made sure to go out and vote Trump in 2016!!:113::113:

Are you so ignorant that you don't know that Soetaro was the name of President Obama's second husband? Please say "some white Americans" since you cannot speak for all. You have no right to. Don't you put words in my mouth. This "white American" voted for President Obama twice, and I'd do it again. Please explain why the dregs of the white race are not in the president's and vice president's offices?

You just need facts to back it up maybe we can do something when this fairytale happens

Look at the comments here, if you can read. Why is it so important to hide and excuse white-supremacist terrorism? Are you pro-crime?

So, do you have a great deal of experience with banjo jamboree/pig squealing contests?

Whitey is not supposed to defend himself.
When the minority does it's social justice.
When whitey does it's white nationalist terrorism.

Jo

Look at the comments here, if you can read. Why is it so important to hide and excuse white-supremacist terrorism? Are you pro-crime?

You mean white self defense?

Jo

that is not true, but even it if was, what does murder and homicide have to do with terrorism? what part of the word terrorism do you right wingers not understand? killing somebody to take their car is not terrorism, stupid.

Even his own grandmother was a white supremacist according to him.

Jo

I condemn all terror do you?

Who cares what I think of Soetero.....but Trump got elected because white America saw themselves getting the shaft from him. They saw their country heading into a shithole and then they saw Ferguson and Charlotte and Soetero fanning the flames. Whites determined we dont have a police problem.....we have a black problem. Every swinging dick white male made sure to go out and vote Trump in 2016!!:113::113:

Are you so ignorant that you don't know that Soetaro was the name of President Obama's second husband? Please say "some white Americans" since you cannot speak for all. You have no right to. Don't you put words in my mouth. This "white American" voted for President Obama twice, and I'd do it again. Please explain why the dregs of the white race are not in the president's and vice president's offices?

White men who voted for Aunt Hilda aren't considered real men....that's what I'm saying. They were sick and tired of Soetero's racism and were not about to sit back and watch Aunt Hilda let the savages continue to burn cities and towns. Doy

Just as an aside....and my conservative pals will get this....

So a brand new bagel store opens near where I live. So last Sunday I go in and the place is jammed. So against my better judgement I went next door to the local Starbucks. Holy Mother of God....watching these pseudo- men come in with their girlfriends to order their fancy latte. Holy fuck....you guys know what I mean.:abgg2q.jpg:

Starbucks coffee still blows btw

I condemn all terror do you?

Define terror. I suspect the victims of terror can do so easily, and that includes the moms and dads whose children are still "missing" in the Trump / Home Security bureaucracy. And their children still sitting in cages or foster homes somewhere in the home of the brave and land of the free.

Forum List

Back