FBI Behind Leaks?

if this is anywhere near the truth, a lot of people will be going to jail in the FBI....

the russians put this rumor out there to deflect from themselves, guaranteed....to disrupt our system and cover their asses
So lets see....

Like the Hillary camp did.

Deflect from the content of the emails by making the real story about how they became public.
Do you really think backtalk from stolen emails by election campaign officials is more important than the fact a foreign power is hacking our systems and trying to influence an election?!?!? Do you realize the severity of this threat?

A friend posted this on my facebook page last night. Has anyone heard anything about this? Is this just conspiracy stuff? obama was praising Comey Monday and today ripped him a new one. What's going on?

"This is really happening people. This is WHY Comey wrote the letter. This is WHERE is the documents we have all been waiting for and expecting from WIKILEAKS are coming from. NOT the Russians…. the US Intelligence Community is staging a Coup against the Clinton Corruption.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

This is no joke. This is happening RIGHT now. We will update this story as we learn more so check back with us. The FBI has been quietly dumping documents (formerly classified) ALL day today."

BREAKING!!! Watch NOW... This is REAL (VIDEO) Folks.. .. FBI is Quietly Releasing Documents Via Julian Assange and Wikileaks. A Counter Coup to the Clinton Attack is Happening NOW!!! • TD Newswire

the intelligence service are the people who said Donald is dangerous. this is nonsense.

Don't quote Bitchlery or anything other Leftwing bullshit Politician or Website.
Show us WHICH "intelligence" services have said this.

Here... now show that you can be objective and admit that there is strong evidence of the Russian hack claims and it isn't made up lies from Hillary

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

First, here is what she said.....

"the intelligence service are the people who said Donald is dangerous. this is nonsense"

Here is what I said.....

"Don't quote Bitchlery or anything other Leftwing bullshit Politician or Website.
Show us WHICH "intelligence" services have said this"

Clearer?
WHICH intelligence agencies said Donald is "dangerous"?
Now in dealing with what you posted, I am highly suspect of anything my Government puts out there.
DHS? Did you read it?
"We are confident", it is "consistent" with....that may be enough for you, not for me.
You are more willing to believe them than you are the FBI, why?

Apologies for misunderstanding your statement, I thought you were talking about the validity of the Russian hack situation. I am just at skeptical as anybody with everything that I hear from the media and even our government. But in this case it sounds like there is very strong evidence that Russia is hacking. To simply dismiss this is grossly irresponsible as it is a tremendous threat on our nation. What evidence do you have that convinces you that the Russian hack is a lie? Please post links

if this is anywhere near the truth, a lot of people will be going to jail in the FBI....

the russians put this rumor out there to deflect from themselves, guaranteed....to disrupt our system and cover their asses
So lets see....

Deflect from the content of the emails by making the real story about how they became public.
the Hillary camp didn't make this up....

it came from 15+ intelligence agencies investigating, govt and private....

why are you lying?

A friend posted this on my facebook page last night. Has anyone heard anything about this? Is this just conspiracy stuff? obama was praising Comey Monday and today ripped him a new one. What's going on?

"This is really happening people. This is WHY Comey wrote the letter. This is WHERE is the documents we have all been waiting for and expecting from WIKILEAKS are coming from. NOT the Russians…. the US Intelligence Community is staging a Coup against the Clinton Corruption.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

This is no joke. This is happening RIGHT now. We will update this story as we learn more so check back with us. The FBI has been quietly dumping documents (formerly classified) ALL day today."

BREAKING!!! Watch NOW... This is REAL (VIDEO) Folks.. .. FBI is Quietly Releasing Documents Via Julian Assange and Wikileaks. A Counter Coup to the Clinton Attack is Happening NOW!!! • TD Newswire

the intelligence service are the people who said Donald is dangerous. this is nonsense.

Don't quote Bitchlery or anything other Leftwing bullshit Politician or Website.

Here... now show that you can be objective and admit that there is strong evidence of the Russian hack claims and it isn't made up lies from Hillary

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

"the intelligence service are the people who said Donald is dangerous. this is nonsense"

Here is what I said.....

"Don't quote Bitchlery or anything other Leftwing bullshit Politician or Website.

Clearer?
Now in dealing with what you posted, I am highly suspect of anything my Government puts out there.
DHS? Did you read it?
"We are confident", it is "consistent" with....that may be enough for you, not for me.

Apologies for misunderstanding your statement, I thought you were talking about the validity of the Russian hack situation. I am just at skeptical as anybody with everything that I hear from the media and even our government. But in this case it sounds like there is very strong evidence that Russia is hacking. To simply dismiss this is grossly irresponsible as it is a tremendous threat on our nation. What evidence do you have that convinces you that the Russian hack is a lie? Please post links

The fallacy here is that it's one or the other.
My concern is the guilt or the innocence, I really don't care where the info came from. The FBI doesn't think it was the Russians and THEY are the only ones with the balls to try and bring this thing....whatever it is into the light.
I have been watching the Clinton's for 25 years, they are bad people, very bad.
I want to know what (if anything) they did and why. I find it odd that people do not want to know the truth of a thing, and it saddens me that we have arrived where we find ourselves today....at a place where we have to choose between these two shit sandwiches.

So lets see....

why are you lying?

Show us the 15+ agencies or slink away.
Are you truly that partisan that you don't want to know the truth?

So lets see....

Do you really think backtalk from stolen emails by election campaign officials is more important than the fact a foreign power is hacking our systems and trying to influence an election?!?!? Do you realize the severity of this threat?
I don't recall saying any6thing at all about backtalk from campaign officials.

I do, however, find the information regarding alleged pay for play of government officials and information how a government official allegedly tried to skirt the FOIA quite important.

The hacking of an insecure email server of a campaign director does not concern me at all. Next time they will spend the money ensuring it is secure.

I find it funny how folks like you paint a picture as black and white when, in fact, there are many shades.

Its kind of whimpy in a debate.

So lets see....

why are you lying?
I did not say they made it up.

Why do you have an issue with reading comprehension?

Here is what I said.....

Clearer?
DHS? Did you read it?

The fallacy here is that it's one or the other.
My concern is the guilt or the innocence, I really don't care where the info came from. The FBI doesn't think it was the Russians and THEY are the only ones with the balls to try and bring this thing....whatever it is into the light.
I have been watching the Clinton's for 25 years, they are bad people, very bad.
I want to know what (if anything) they did and why. I find it odd that people do not want to know the truth of a thing, and it saddens me that we have arrived where we find ourselves today....at a place where we have to choose between these two shit sandwiches.
I can agree with you on that... I just think Trumps shit sandwich stinks more than hillaries

So lets see....

I don't recall saying any6thing at all about backtalk from campaign officials.

I do, however, find the information regarding alleged pay for play of government officials and information how a government official allegedly tried to skirt the FOIA quite important.

The hacking of an insecure email server of a campaign director does not concern me at all. Next time they will spend the money ensuring it is secure.

I find it funny how folks like you paint a picture as black and white when, in fact, there are many shades.

Its kind of whimpy in a debate.
I think the witchhunt for Hillary and the calls for her to be locked up have just grown tiresome. It's crying wolf and many objective Americans are going numb to it. For instance the pay to play that you are so concerned about just doesn't seem like a big deal to most people. You can paint most relationships whether it be business or politics as some form of pay to play. Friends, associates, donors other people who get invited to events as favors… All of this can be looked at as pay to play that's how the system works. I don't think there's much wrong with it as our world is based on relationships and networking. for you to convince me that a pay to play deal was happening and criminal, there would have to be overwhelming evidence that Clinton did something for money from somebody else that was against the interest of our country.

People just don't seem to use their heads...

Would the FBI LEAK that their own agents committed espionage on our own citizens and private groups, to Jullian assange or anyone in the public, like ex intelligence agents, when they know they actually could be brought up on charges? Maybe even TREASON?

Seriously?

If the FBI stole the files and did the leaks and wanted to set up Russia, they wouldn't be broadcasting it on a megaphone....

gawd, you guys are ridiculously playing dumb....and in to the hands of the real perps....Russia.

Would the FBI LEAK that their own agents committed espionage on our own citizens and private groups, to Jullian assange or anyone in the public, like ex intelligence agents, when they know they actually could be brought up on charges? Maybe even TREASON?

Seriously?

If the FBI stole the files and did the leaks and wanted to set up Russia, they wouldn't be broadcasting it on a megaphone....

gawd, you guys are ridiculously playing dumb....and in to the hands of the real perps....Russia.
Use YOUR head
Why would they set up Russia and admit it? lol

The only ones blaming Russia for the podesta leak is political hacks. Our own government hasn't even acknowledged them..

Seriously?

Prove it.
I always find it interesting that people like you...who have no morals or ethics think everyone else is the same.
Not so, a) We don't know who leaked the emails, b) If they did I would ascribe it to patriotism not politics.
Why don't you want to the truth?
I'm still waiting for your list of 15+ agencies by the way.

Seriously?

Prove it.
I always find it interesting that people like you...who have no morals or ethics think everyone else is the same.
Not so, a) We don't know who leaked the emails, b) If they did I would ascribe it to patriotism not politics.
google it...you will find it

and I have no morals or ethics? :rofl: that's a good chuckle! :lol:

Did the FBI steal the DNC emails or not? Is the FBI leaking this info to Assange and framing the Russians or not?

Tell me if you believe this?

Seriously?

Prove it.

Did the FBI steal the DNC emails or not? Is the FBI leaking this info to Assange and framing the Russians or not?

No deflection, you made the statement, you get to prove it.
No Hillary quotes, no leftwing bullshit sources, show us a list of your 15+ agencies.

The only ones blaming Russia for the podesta leak is political hacks. Our own government hasn't even acknowledged them..
Dude, you gotta change your news source

That told me nothing I didn't already know. Very vague as well. Seems they are not talking about the podesta leaks. Again, just with podesta, the US govt hasn't said ANYTHING.
I have posted a link in this very thread.

was listening to a radio show yesterday, a caller claimed to be a recently retired FBI agent and pretty much confirmed all this. He said 70-80 percent of FBI and CIA field agents cant stand Hillary and think she will destroy
their agencies. Apparently someone there has been sitting on the info and is letting it leak out.

Seriously?

Prove it.

How are they framing the Russians? Only people that think they did it is partisan hacks. America did however say Russia was behind the DNC leaks.

Seriously?

Prove it.

No deflection, you made the statement, you get to prove it.
No Hillary quotes, no leftwing bullshit sources, show us a list of your 15+ agencies.
Did the fbi steal the dnc emails?

Is the fbi working with assange to have the emails dumped in to the public?

someone else posted a link to back up the intelligence agencies....and the 15 plus agencies waas information in their confidential briefings that BOTH Hillary and donald received....Donald chose not to believe them even though his own advisor on intelligence believes it to be true....

Forum List

Back