FBI All But Admits Their Agents Incited the Riots by Repeatedly Refusing to Deny Epps Works for Them

Why isn't he jail? A former Green Beret was arrested and he never went into the Capitol. It was a false flag. Period.
I'll ask it again... what crime did Epps commit?

And which former Green Beret was arrested even though he didn't go inside the Capitol? You talkin' about Jeffrey McKellop?

And which former Green Beret was arrested even though he didn't go inside the Capitol? You talkin' about Jeffrey McKellop?
Fuck off. You are gloating because no one is doing anything about it except a few Congress members. Also his crime is irrelevant he is an agent for the FBI and the videos show what he did. It was a Hell of a lot more than Trump.

Fuck off. You are gloating because no one is doing anything about it except a few Congress members. Also his crime is irrelevant he is an agent for the FBI and the videos show what he did. It was a Hell of a lot more than Trump.
You're as insane ad they come. Under threat of criminally lying to Congress, he testified he has no association with the FBI. Sadly, reality means nothing to brain-washed freaks like you.

Speaking of which, how come you won name the former Green Beret you say was arrested but didn't enter the Capitol?

My guess is you looked him up and found he was charged with assaulting an officer.

You're as insane ad they come. Under threat of criminally lying to Congress, he testified he has no association with the FBI. Sadly, reality means nothing to brain-washed freaks like you.

Speaking of which, how come you won name the former Green Beret you say was arrested but didn't enter the Capitol?

My guess is you looked him up and found he was charged with assaulting an officer.
My guess is that Jan. 6th is a false flag. Trump supporters are not violent, never have been. The FBI did this and America knows.

Conspiracy to commit-Felony
Incitement to break and enter-Felony
Incitement to riot-Felony

Conspiracy to commit-Felony
Incitement to break and enter-Felony
Incitement to riot-Felony
Incitement to go into the Capitol peacefully is only incitement to riot if you're a brain-dead conservative.

Possibly his life. Are you so naive as to think crossing the FBI never has lethal consequences?

Correction: he broke no law that you're aware of.
Well cite the law he broke then...

Well cite the law he broke then...
Did I say I knew what law/laws he may have broken?
Nope.
Just because we are both unaware of said law/laws does not mean they don't exist. Logic 101, that.

Actually I believe I did see video of Epps telling people to enter the Capitol. However he never did and to my knowledge no one has been arrested who did not enter unless they committed some other crime

Epps is just a garden variety Trump Humper
So why are you guys so pro-Trump supporter who incited the mob into the Capitol?? Not a nasty word about him??? Why?

Greg

LOL

Words have meaning. Even if you don't know what they mean. Still, Epps never incited a riot, never went inside the Capitol, never assaulted police. Prolly explains why he, like thousands of others, wasn't arrested.

Sorry that doesn't comport with your agenda.
Why no nasty words for the Trump supporting Epps??? Most unusual!!!

Greg

The DOJ representative, Assistant Deputy AG Olsen, just kept claiming to have no information about anything, despite having been repeatedly asked the same questions for the past year. He's perjuring himself or making himself question-proof by keeping "clean" of useful information, which would be a kind of obstruction of Congress.

The FBI bureaucrat, on the other hand, all but admits that Ray Epps is an FBI agent (small a -- agent as in "someone acting at the direction of the FBI") and that there were other FBI agents present also encouraging the violence.

This is an admission.

1641968684077.png

Forum List

Back