FBI All But Admits Their Agents Incited the Riots by Repeatedly Refusing to Deny Epps Works for Them

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The DOJ representative, Assistant Deputy AG Olsen, just kept claiming to have no information about anything, despite having been repeatedly asked the same questions for the past year. He's perjuring himself or making himself question-proof by keeping "clean" of useful information, which would be a kind of obstruction of Congress.

The FBI bureaucrat, on the other hand, all but admits that Ray Epps is an FBI agent (small a -- agent as in "someone acting at the direction of the FBI") and that there were other FBI agents present also encouraging the violence.

This is an admission.

e2c06a7b-f4f6-4339-ae61-f92af8e83527-Photo_16.JPG

Epps is some dude who runs a wedding venue out of a barn.

If that doesn't sound like a trump supporter, I don't know what does.

Hilarious. Only Trump supporters go near barns!

BTW - you’re looking at a $30,000 bill for this California barn for a wedding.

1641923785083.jpeg

The DOJ representative, Assistant Deputy AG Olsen, just kept claiming to have no information about anything, despite having been repeatedly asked the same questions for the past year. He's perjuring himself or making himself question-proof by keeping "clean" of useful information, which would be a kind of obstruction of Congress.

The FBI bureaucrat, on the other hand, all but admits that Ray Epps is an FBI agent (small a -- agent as in "someone acting at the direction of the FBI") and that there were other FBI agents present also encouraging the violence.

This is an admission.

Ah ha, another effort to create a BIG LIE and a Conspiracy Story.

I'm very curious as to what motivates Weatherman2020? It's clear he seeks to destroy the Biden Administration along with Mudwhistle and some other regular members want to do so; yet never do they consider the consequences.

I'm very curious as to what motivates Weatherman2020? It's clear he seeks to destroy the Biden Administration and the FBI along with Mudwhistle and some other regular members to do so; yet never do they consider the consequences.
Senator Cruz: "Ms. Sanborn, was Ray Epps a FED?"

Executive Assistant Director, National Security Branch Jill Sanborn: "Sir, I cannot answer that question."

Why can’t she answer? We know why.

That's right, saying "We don't comment on active investigations" is absolute proof Epps is an FBI plant. That's because no law enforcement agency has ever said such a thing before.

Oh wait. _Every_ law enforcement agency says that routinely about every case.

Yet the FBI had him on their lists for arrest, and suddenly removed him in July, without any explanation. If he were a Trump supporter he'd be in jail.

Yet the FBI had him on their lists for arrest, and suddenly removed him in July, without any explanation. If he were a Trump supporter he'd be in jail.

In jail for what? You realize there were thousands of people on the Capitol grounds that day who were not arrested.

I'm very curious as to what motivates Weatherman2020? It's clear he seeks to destroy the Biden Administration along with Mudwhistle and some other regular members want to do so; yet never do they consider the consequences.

There is no xiden administration, he's a senile puppet. He's marched out to read what was written by someone else and tucked back in his hole so he can't do any real damage. But the puppet masters aren't fooling anyone. More people are seeing reality everyday.

This is an admission.

Your opening posts are always the most twisted examples of TardLogic™ on this forum.

"Duh Eff Bee Eye won't admit Epps iz a agent which proves he is!"

In jail for what? You realize there were thousands of people on the Capitol grounds that day who were not arrested.

Incitement to riot, I guess you haven't seen the videos of him, on the 5th and 6th, telling people they had to go into the capitol. On the 5th the folks actually called him out as a fed. Do try to keep up.

Incitement to riot, I guess you haven't seen the videos of him, on the 5th and 6th, telling people they had to go into the capitol. On the 5th the folks actually called him out as a fed. Do try to keep up.
He didn't incite anyone to riot. He did incite them to go into the Capitol.

So no, no reason for him to be arrested. Just like the thousands of others who neither went inside or assaulted police.

He didn't incite anyone to riot. He did incite them to go into the Capitol.

So no, no reason for him to be arrested. Just like the thousands of others who neither went inside or assaulted police.
Actually I believe I did see video of Epps telling people to enter the Capitol. However he never did and to my knowledge no one has been arrested who did not enter unless they committed some other crime

Epps is just a garden variety Trump Humper

Participation is not required for an incitement charge, you're just not very smart are ya.

One has to incite a riot to be charged with inciting a riot. Inciting people to go inside a building is not inciting a riot.

Forum List

Back