Yet Another Piece of Evidence That Cheating Occurred In The 2020 Election

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Or at least that's what it looks like because any or all of those votes could have been tampered with.

Or at least that's what it looks like because any or all of those votes could have been tampered with.

4o5ksk.jpg

Rattensberger is like Lindsay Graham, a rat who will jump on any grenade heading to the democrats

YOUY CANNOT TRUST THAT MAN!!!

Ballot harvesting doesn't even come close to real cheating;

What I don't understand is where was God when all this was going on? RWCNJ's were running around in 2016, screaming at anyone who would listen that "God put Trump in in the WH!" "It is God's will that Trump is president!" "The hand of God has saved us!". If God was willing to manipulate the 2016 election on Trump's behalf, why did He manipulate the 2020 election to toss Trump out of the WH?

The better and bigger question is why is the blame always placed on God?

He got the credit from those on the right for Trump winning in the first place. Why not give Him the credit for the loss as well?

What I don't understand is where was God when all this was going on? RWCNJ's were running around in 2016, screaming at anyone who would listen that "God put Trump in in the WH!" "It is God's will that Trump is president!" "The hand of God has saved us!". If God was willing to manipulate the 2016 election on Trump's behalf, why did He manipulate the 2020 election to toss Trump out of the WH?
Democrats can't win without cheating

Last edited:
Its time to let it go.There is so much mountains of evidence of vote fraud that cannot be disputed that its pointless posting the evidence on the boards anymore now, Plus you just give the paid trolls that have penetrated this site ammunition to use against you when you tell them they still talk about trump one year later making threads abut him. when you make threads like this,they can make the same claim to you that your doing the same thing.

My advise is let it go,focus on whats going on NOW.

Its time to let it go.There is so much mountains of evidence of vote fraud that cannot be disputed that its pointless posting the evidence on the boards anymore now, Plus you just give the paid trolls that have penetrated this site ammunition to use against you when you tell them they still talk about trump one year later making threads abut him. when you make threads like this,they can make the same claim to you that your doing the same thing.

My advise is let it go,focus on whats going on NOW.
You can't post any evidence, but I can;

You are a liar. I am not.

hate to be posting this when i said its time to move on but this is some breaking news

100% Fed Up is a conservative news site dedicated to the memory of Andrew Breitbart, a fearless warrior in the battle to expose the truth behind the lies of the mainstream media.
We are Leisa Audette and Patty McMurray, two conservative moms and best friends, who will do everything in our power to expose the lies and propaganda of the left and their allies in the mainstream media.
Our lives took an unexpected turn on the day that conservative activist Andrew Breitbart died. Together, we came to the realization that we could no longer sit on the sidelines and watch the country we loved being destroyed by an apathetic citizenry. Our children don’t deserve to grow up in a world where they will be slaves to the debt we have recklessly saddled them with. Our goal is to expose the lies and hypocrisy of the progressives in academia, the entertainment industry, and MSM through the use of social media.
Here is a sampling of our hero Andrew Breitbart, a fearless warrior who worked tirelessly to expose the lies of the left:

#WAR

OUR LATEST ARTICLES​

Forum List

Back