Favorite Shows and Trivia

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Name as many as or less than five favorite TV shows and ask one trivia question about each. Perhaps you wish to list only one or two or three . . . shows and questions. Cool. Just no more than five, please. Also, you may ask one bonus question, but only one bonus question, regardless of how many shows you list. If you don't wish to list or ask questions, that's cool too. Hence, you may simply offer answers to any given question in the thread. Also, if someone correctly answers one of your questions, please confirm in a direct reply.

Among my favorite TV shows of recent years are The Practice, Boston Legal, Blue Bloods, The Unit, and Suits.

Trivia questions:

1. Name the character who is the serial killer in The Practice. Must give character's full name.
2. Rooted in childhood, what is Alan Shore's quasisexual fetish in Boston Legal. Describe.
3. Blue Bloods: "Eddie" is Officer Janko's commonly used nickname. What was this character's given/legal first name?
4. Why did Sgt. Gerhardt want to kill Col. Ryan?
5. Not counting any prosecutorial authority, how many characters knew and kept the secret that Mike was a fraud before he was generally (i.e., publicly) exposed? Bonus: name or otherwise identify those characters as such-and-such.

Last edited:
^^^ She and Jamie are my current favorite TV couple. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So far nothing more has been said about her taking the sergeant's exam.

^^^ She and Jamie are my current favorite TV couple. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So far nothing more has been said about her taking the sergeant's exam.
Not yet, but the rest of season 12 picks up next month.

Forum List

Back