How far do you think you would get in Survivor?

Never. I never do stupid dumbass crap like going into wildernesses unprepared. I don't even tale a 100 mile trip down the interstate without preparation.

I did enjoy watching that show with the barefoot guy and his 'former Navy Seal Guy' partner running around teaching survival techniques in different environments; some of that was pretty cool. Can't remember the name now, though, just that the barefoot guy was named 'Cody' and came from Arizona.

I think I would be voted off 3rd maybe. It depends on what the theme of the show was that year. Do you notice in general Survivor has religious themes?

Religion on Survivor - Inside Survivor

How far do you really think you would last?
Not very far cuz I'm old and the bimbos would vote me out...plus, I'm mouthy and will not use political correctness with bimbos do bimbo stuff that irks me.

I'll put aside the fact it's all fake and scripted for a moment and pretend they actually have to do what the show pretends it does.

I wouldn't last one day. I could handle the "surviving" part, challenges and such. What I couldn't handle is the politics with other people, aka "drama". I wouldn't want to play games to keep from getting voted out or be fake enough to kiss people's ass. They would probably think I'm an asshole and vote me off because I dislike trying to win people over and pretending like I am their friend or care about them when I don't.

Forum List

Back