Favorite Artist/Group and Favorite Album

No one would say that Janis Joplin was pretty.
But she was beautiful. And she absolutely screamed sexuality.
She could have been prettier, the alcoholism and drugs hardened her look and her dislike of make up magnified it.
Nevertheless I always found her fascinating. Even though she died when I was only 5.

il-fullxfull-glasses-2066950452.jpg

I don't think I could pick just one

One of my musical guilty pleasures is girls singing break up songs

men are so "feisty" in the morning!!!!

Can't think of a break up song by a women/girl group off the top of my head.....

It helps when the girl is cute

That is one of my favorite songs. I'm more of a "song" person than a "band" person. It is rare that I find a band that I like all or even most of their songs. Exceptions to that rule are a lot of classic rock bands, like Led Zeppelin. Pretty much ALL of their songs are good.

This is my feel good song. Cheers me up every time I hear it:

I like mostly the classics and grunge rock. I like dance music and hip hop too though. I like SOME metal, but not death metal. :cheeky-smiley-018:

I LOVE this song, but it's the only one by this band that I really like. I've heard some of their other songs and I was like, meh, a little too "country sounding" for my preferences. :D

I like mostly the classics and grunge rock. I like dance music and hip hop too though. I like SOME metal, but not death metal. :cheeky-smiley-018:

I LOVE this song, but it's the only one by this band that I really like. I've heard some of their other songs and I was like, meh, a little too "country sounding" for my preferences. :D

Ooooh.... I love this song by them:

I like mostly the classics and grunge rock. I like dance music and hip hop too though. I like SOME metal, but not death metal

I like Classic Rock - like Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, some techno dance stuff, a few random other songs (a few by the girls that does Poker Face..... Firework by Katy Perry, a few songs by Fall Out Boy and Imagine dragons. As for the harsher rock, I like Korn, that's pretty much it.

Here's another of my favorite classic rock songs. Again, this is like the only song I really like from these guys though. I like to rock out!!! Lol! :banana:

Awesome song! Good pick!

I like mostly the classics and grunge rock. I like dance music and hip hop too though. I like SOME metal, but not death metal

I like Classic Rock - like Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, some techno dance stuff, a few random other songs (a few by the girls that does Poker Face..... Firework by Katy Perry, a few songs by Fall Out Boy and Imagine dragons. As for the harsher rock, I like Korn, that's pretty much it.

One of my favorite grunge bands . . . and Chris Cornell is pretty hot too. :D

Forum List

Back