fauxcahontas Warren and her fake question

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
This should come as no surprise since CNN was caught giving Hillary questions in advance. Pocahontas got asked a question about homosexual marriage and she responded by implying Christians with such questions wouldn't be able to find a partner. (Its what she thinks of you.)
But it was rehearsed..probably over and over. Her media allies CNN and NBC crowed it was "viral" and "a zinger". Those were prewritten stories.

Note the date on this feed.

town hall.png

They just cant be honest. Its not in them. Despicable people. And Bernie Sanders still crawled to them even after it was proven that he was cheated by their corrupt system last time.

"Tara Ebersole, who asked about Sanders’ plan for universal health care, was introduced by CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer as a “former biology professor,” but her reported LinkedIn page claims her current job is chair of the Baltimore County Democratic Party."

"Yunjung Seo, who was described by CNN as a “George Washington student,” is currently an intern for the Democratic fundraising organization, the Katz Watson Group, and was previously a campaign fellow for Hillary Clinton for America according to her reported LinkedIn page. Her question was about how Sanders plans on alleviating student debt."

Another attack on Sanders followed.
"Shadi Nasab, who was referred to as an “American University student” but is also an intern for the left-wing group Public Policy, according to her reported LinkedIn page.

“As we saw in the 2018 midterms, the Democratic Party has become more female, more racially diverse, and younger in age. How can a voter like me feel confident in your ability to represent the party, especially given that your response to sexual harassment allegations during your campaign is that you were ‘a little bit busy running around the country trying to make the case to be elected as president,’" Nasab asked."

"Abena McAllister, who was described by Blitzer as “active in Maryland Democrat Party,” was listed by CNN’s chyron as a “mother of two.” However, she is apparently the chair of the Charles County Democratic Central Committee."

CNN accused of stacking audience vs. Bernie Sanders in town hall event

Unless Hillary announces something you serfs are stuck with Warren it looks like. Why bother with the pretense?

Where is Walking Eagle's (So Full of Shit She Can't Fly) concern for the Cherokees (whom she falsely claimed kinship to), after her ancestor murdered one, fought a war against them and helped round them up for the Trail of Tears, and then moved to Oklahoma to squat on (and eventually steal) a plot of the land they were relocated to???

Where is Walking Eagle's (So Full of Shit She Can't Fly) concern for the Cherokees (whom she falsely claimed kinship to), after her ancestor murdered one, fought a war against them and helped round them up for the Trail of Tears, and then moved to Oklahoma to squat on (and eventually steal) a plot of the land they were relocated to???

Warren has deleted all references to being an Indian from her website and Twitter feed. She went back years scrubbing her claims and erasing evidence. She even deleted the one, which included a video, crowing about that fake DNA test she took showing 1024th Indian.

Memory hole - Wikipedia

Warren should be banned from this race because she is pretending to be a Native American for a job

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warren should be banned from this race because she is pretending to be a Native American for a job

Only if you are democrat who cares about actually winning the W.H.

If you are right leaning....you want her in there.

She's a born loser.

She's a born loser.

At Tulsi the fake “Russian asset” apparently according to Hillary Clinton. Served in the United States military and she had the knowledge of the military

She's a born loser.

At Tulsi the fake “Russian asset” apparently according to Hillary Clinton. Served in the United States military and she had the knowledge of the military

Not sure how that relates to what I posted....please explain.

She's a born loser.

Not sure how that relates to what I posted....please explain.

What I mean is tulsi is more qualified than this psychopath lair teacher or Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back