Fauci's folly, how long are we going to stand for this?

I said that evidence points to the clinic.

I also believe that since there is little evidence coming out that it points to the clinic also.
You just admitted that there is "little evidence" and then tell us what that "little evidence" leads you to believe.

That is the mark of someone with an agenda

You just admitted that there is "little evidence" and then tell us what that "little evidence" leads you to believe.

That is the mark of someone with an agenda

There is little new coming out. The evidence we previously had points to the clinic.

What's my agenda?

According to one study, SARS-CoV-2 was circulating in the human population as early as November, 2019. If so, the epicenter is likely nowhere near the seafood market or Wuhan lab. Some are not ruling out that the most ancient ancestor is a pig virus.

My guess is that the people are going to to tire of endless mask wearing, vaccinations, and re-vaccinations. The Biden administration is quickly falling apart and the 25th Amendment is lurking. The current vice president is a joke. There is going to be a revolt eventually and hopefully it will be peaceful.
My hope is the revolt occurs in the voting booth.

We vote the Marxist democrats out of office and return to a more sane form of government.

The Midterm Elections are critical. If the democrats continue to control both Houses of Congress until 2024 it will be difficult to save our nation.

According to one study, SARS-CoV-2 was circulating in the human population as early as November, 2019. If so, the epicenter is likely nowhere near the seafood market or Wuhan lab. Some are not ruling out that the most ancient ancestor is a pig virus.

Just for argument..........just because the first who worked at the clinic went to the hospital in November 2019 doesn't mean others hadn't been sick or affected before that.

In 2014 experts in the US convinced the Obama administration to put a moratorium on gain of function research in America. Dr. Anthony Fauci then moved all the dangerous research to China and the rest is deadly history. Now the world is forcing people to wear masks which do nothing to prevent the spread of the pathogen and is trying to force vaccines on citizens that do not prevent the virus. Vaccinated people all over the world are becoming infected because the virus was engineered as a biological weapon by the Chinese thanks to Fauci.

How long are people going to stand for this?

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014 (thegatewaypundit.com)
Basic research is not applied research. And, y'all on the right-wing are just plain fantastical. The right-wing in the Senate voted to acquit your guy twice when he was impeached. Y'all have no problem whatsoever with corruption, just "hate on the Poor".

We aren't writing scholarly papers here. Heck you weren't even able to comprehend why the two earlier statements did NOT conflict but you want someone to write scholarly replies?
That's fucking lame. You're making highly inflammatory accusations and admit you have scant evidence to do so.

Take that shit to GAB or wherever

That's fucking lame. You're making highly inflammatory accusations and admit you have scant evidence to do so.

Take that shit to GAB or wherever

I've presented the evidence.

What's my agenda?

Just for argument..........just because the first who worked at the clinic went to the hospital in November 2019 doesn't mean others hadn't been sick or affected before that.
That’s very possible, though the analysis positing November 2019 was some powerful science. There could well have been asymptomatic carrier status in those exploiting the flora and fauna that eventually makes it to the nasty Kunming flower and animal market. The regions exploited would include areas of Yunnan hosting SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13. Both areas are linked by (expressway [italics]), making it an easy transition from the Mojiang copper mine, where the first miners succumbed to pneumonia, to the Kunming market. From Kunming the expressway links Wuhan, 802 miles away, a 2- to 3-day trip.

That’s very possible, though the analysis positing November 2019 was some powerful science. There could well have been asymptomatic carrier status in those exploiting the flora and fauna that eventually makes it to the nasty Kunming flower and animal market. The regions exploited would include areas of Yunnan hosting SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13. Both areas are linked by (expressway [italics]), making it an easy transition from the Mojiang copper mine, where the first miners succumbed to pneumonia, to the Kunming market. From Kunming the expressway links Wuhan, 802 miles away, a 2- to 3-day trip.

When this first started we were told that it started at a "wet market" in Wuhan. It would seem that there was no evidence for this........outside of the fact that it was conveniently located near the Wuhan clinic.

When this first started we were told that it started at a "wet market" in Wuhan. It would seem that there was no evidence for this........outside of the fact that it was conveniently located near the Wuhan clinic.
That my or may not have been the case. It's a giant leap from there to claiming it escaped from the lab...or even was made there

Yes, and it was Fau Chi’s opposite number, Zheng-li Shi, who first expressed to visitors concern as to the level of education of workers and security at Wuhan lab.

That my or may not have been the case. It's a giant leap from there to claiming it escaped from the lab...or even was made there

You accused me of having an agenda. Until you can address this I have no reason to further discuss this with you.

So what. The Spanish flu happened without the advances in technology we have now. It could have happened naturally, just like the current pathogen.

So what. The Spanish flu happened without the advances in technology we have now. It could have happened naturally, just like the current pathogen.

In theory yes. But in reality zero evidence of that has been found. Is it science to claim something happened and any other theories should be dismissed with zero evidence of what you claimed happened? Is this how science works?

Analysis of the spike sequences show no human manipulation in precisely those places where there should be manipulation. Why take the chance of getting caught when a natural virus was nasty enough? Zheng-li Shi knew the potential of these viruses immediately, by analysis of RaTG13, which came before SARS-CoV-2 appeared. The answer to the mystery lies in the 4% difference between genomes.

Forum List

Back