Fauci's folly, how long are we going to stand for this?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
In 2014 experts in the US convinced the Obama administration to put a moratorium on gain of function research in America. Dr. Anthony Fauci then moved all the dangerous research to China and the rest is deadly history. Now the world is forcing people to wear masks which do nothing to prevent the spread of the pathogen and is trying to force vaccines on citizens that do not prevent the virus. Vaccinated people all over the world are becoming infected because the virus was engineered as a biological weapon by the Chinese thanks to Fauci.

How long are people going to stand for this?

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014 (thegatewaypundit.com)

In 2014 experts in the US convinced the Obama administration to put a moratorium on gain of function research in America. Dr. Anthony Fauci then moved all the dangerous research to China and the rest is deadly history. Now the world is forcing people to wear masks which do nothing to prevent the spread of the pathogen and is trying to force vaccines on citizens that do not prevent the virus. Vaccinated people all over the world are becoming infected because the virus was engineered as a biological weapon by the Chinese thanks to Fauci.

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014 (thegatewaypundit.com)
The man did to Covid what Biden did to the ME

My guess is that the people are going to to tire of endless mask wearing, vaccinations, and re-vaccinations. The Biden administration is quickly falling apart and the 25th Amendment is lurking. The current vice president is a joke. There is going to be a revolt eventually and hopefully it will be peaceful.

The SOB created this thing and covered it up while smiling on GQ rag magazine..........JC what a criminal

He said 5 yrs ago a pandemic is worth the research.....................This man and Biden committed 2 of the costliest mistakes in human history

The SOB created this thing and covered it up while smiling on GQ rag magazine..........JC what a criminal

He said 5 yrs ago a pandemic is worth the research.....................This man and Biden committed 2 of the costliest mistakes in human history

To note.......it was Trump that allowed the funding to start back up.

To note.......it was Trump that allowed the funding to start back up.
UMMMM...............I think that goes under Odummer. HOWEVER, no politician knew this pos was a mad scientist dictating Chinese virology

Nice try. Notice I didn't even blame Odummer either. No one fucking knew but these scientists

Are politicians suppose to be virology experts?

UMMMM...............I think that goes under Odummer. HOWEVER, no politician knew this pos was a mad scientist dictating Chinese virology

Nice try. Notice I didn't even blame Odummer either. No one fucking knew but these scientists

You know it happened under Trump. What you show is that most really don't want to know the truth, they just want to push their politics.

You know it happened under Trump. What you show is that most really don't want to know the truth, they just want to push their politics.
The Truth...Please refer me the reputable link that says Trump knew this. Never happened

Forum List

Back