Fauci publishes paper admitting COVID vax does not prevent infection or preading of COVID virus

We all knew this a long time ago. Why are people still getting shots?

Those who blindly followed Fauci’s lies must feel pretty dumb.
I don't. I had Covid (it sucked bad) on the first go around, got vaccinated and didn't catch it again, even after giving full unprotected CPR to one of your article's "atypical" victims, a 31-year-old that was too young, to be vaccinated, unlike me, not in the group at risk. He didn't make it. I did. Not a medical profession, just trained. It's their eyes you remember, that "what the fuck?" look in their eyes.

I don't. I had Covid (it sucked bad) on the first go around, got vaccinated and didn't catch it again, even after giving full unprotected CPR to one of your article's "atypical" victims, a 31-year-old that was too young, to be vaccinated, unlike me, not in the group at risk. He didn't make it. I did. Not a medical profession, just trained. It's their eyes you remember, that "what the fuck?" look in their eyes.

That is a very sad anecdote, which is a singular data point. It doesnt mean every 31 year old should get the vax.

About 60,000+ people are dead or going to die in Turkey and Syria because they live on a fault line. If they all moved to Iowa no one would have died.

I think about 30 children under 5 have died from COVID. That doesnt mean every child should get the shot.

The flu is way deadlier to children

What is the point you are failing to make?

Last edited:

How many boosters did you get?

Never happened. To the rubber room with this nonsense.

Cleveland Clinic confirms that covid jabs systematically DESTROY the immune system, jab after jab, year after year

Cleveland Clinic confirms that covid jabs systematically DESTROY the immune system, jab after jab, year after year

Consistently ranked as one of the top health care providers in the United States, the Cleveland Clinic is sitting on data showing that the more a person gets "vaccinated" for covid, the worse off his or her immune function.

How many boosters did you get?
I have had the two initial shots a month apart, a booster the following winter before ski season and another, this last December before this ski season. I got the flu shot, pneumonia shot and my first shingles shot, the week before. I always update shots before winter, having taken up skiing back at age 60.

I have had the two initial shots a month apart, a booster the following winter before ski season and another, this last December before this ski season. I got the flu shot, pneumonia shot and my first shingles shot, the week before. I always update shots before winter, having taken up skiing back at age 60.

So you are somewhat advanced age and the shots make sense for you.

I am younger, and chose not to get the shot. I got DELTA in September 2021, and I think I got another strain at Christmas this past year. It was like flu, but not NEARLY as bad as when I got H1N1 like in 2009 or when ever that was. I was EXTREMELY SICK from H1N1, and I was 14 years younger.

I am glad the vax worked out for you, my brother got the J&J and he now has heart palpitations and super high blood pressure He just did the test where they inject the shit into your veins and map them on Tuesday, I think he will have the results next week. He took the shot so he could go to Iceland on vacation.

Last edited:
So you are somewhat advanced age and the shots make sense for you.

I am younger, and chose not to get the shot. I got DELTA in September 2021, and I think I got another strain at Christmas this past year. It was like flu, but not NEARLY as bas as when I got H1N1 like in 2009 or when ever that was. I was EXTREMELY SICK from H1N1, and I was 14 years younger.

I am goaf the vax worked out for you, my brother got the J&J and he now has heart palpitations and super high blood pressure He just did the test where they inject the shit into your veins and map them on Tuesday, I think he will have the results next week. He took the shot so he could go to Iceland on vacation.
Yes, the age and the fact, I have a shot record from my military days that would curl your hair, including bizarre sht the average civilian never sees or possibly never heard of. My history says I will have little or no ill effects, no matter what's in the needle or pneumatic gun.

All my Covid shots have been Moderna. The health department has all, but I insist it stay Moderna.

Yes, the age and the fact, I have a shot record from my military days that would curl your hair, including bizarre sht the average civilian never sees or possibly never heard of. My history says I will have little or no ill effects, no matter what's in the needle or pneumatic gun.

All my Covid shots have been Moderna. The health department has all, but I insist it stay Moderna.

Fair enough. My aunt’s entire family got Moderna and they are all fine. They call got COVID, but it was not severe.

Did you have to get a bunch of shots in the military because you travelled overseas?

Fair enough. My aunt’s entire family got Moderna and they are all fine. They call got COVID, but it was not severe.

Did you have to get a bunch of shots in the military because you travelled overseas?
Yay!! Not severe!! Not severe and survivable is good enough for me.
Yes and sometimes, just because somebody thought they might need to send me overseas.

You know no one said that the vaccination prevented transmitting of the the virus or was a cure for the virus (well maybe Trump did) . That as is hot air. The virus is highly contagious and with all the variants it seems obvious. They say that it helps people from becoming sick but its not a certainty. The argument is being framed by no anti vaxxers that it does not work . Still you could die with or without the vaccination. You do have a choice.

The only purpose of the vaccination is to fight the disease that the virus causes. Or more precisely to build up the immunity system of the person which gives the person a better chance of recovery and hopes to prevent serious illness. If they have a strong immune system then it can even prevent sickness but may still have the virus. Now certain diseases can be prevented. If they cannot be prevented then the next step is to prevent serious injury if possible. Age is a factor as well as ones immune system. Some people have great immune systems and some don't.

The object of the vaccination is to build up one immune system or cause an immune response so that the body can fight the disease that the virus causes.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. This does not mean it 100% and no one says that. Covid 19 is the diseases. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus. SARS can cause death no matter what. So if you have SARS you can do nothing and possibly die or you could live . Stil you can increase your odds by using the vaccine. No one says its a certainty. It just gives one hope in a world were people want to dash that hope.

Seat belts may save lives but if you go over a cliff then all bets are off.

You know no one said that the vaccination prevented transmitting of the the virus or was a cure for the virus (well maybe Trump did) . That as is hot air. The virus is highly contagious and with all the variants it seems obvious. They say that it helps people from becoming sick but its not a certainty. The argument is being framed by no anti vaxxers that it does not work . Still you could die with or without the vaccination. You do have a choice.

The only purpose of the vaccination is to fight the disease that the virus causes. Or more precisely to build up the immunity system of the person which gives the person a better chance of recovery and hopes to prevent serious illness. If they have a strong immune system then it can even prevent sickness but may still have the virus. Now certain diseases can be prevented. If they cannot be prevented then the next step is to prevent serious injury if possible. Age is a factor as well as ones immune system. Some people have great immune systems and some don't.

The object of the vaccination is to build up one immune system or cause an immune response so that the body can fight the disease that the virus causes.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. This does not mean it 100% and no one says that. Covid 19 is the diseases. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus. SARS can cause death no matter what. So if you have SARS you can do nothing and possibly die or you could live . Stil you can increase your odds by using the vaccine. No one says its a certainty. It just gives one hope in a world were people want to dash that hope.

Sounds good to me.

So your anecdote trumps Fauci's own words. Sure, jack, sure.

A LOT of people said the vaccine would prevent transmission, including the head of the CDC herself, and Biden. Are you kidding?

Most flu shots are only 30,% effective ... we've know that for a long time
So.............what would make people believe a vaccine will prevent anything?
It doesn't.
For some people vaccines help, some people it doesn't work at all, depending on the person's immune system.
Very similar to chemo "cures" cancer, everyone knows that's not true, but some doctors will tell you otherwise.

“No one”?

You are joking, right? Biden said it during a tiwn hall with Anderson Cooper. Maddow said it to her brainwashed cult fuck audience, Robert Malone said it, Peter McCullough said it…and they were censored for it.

This shit is verifiable, why lie?

Link to where Trump said it, I would like to read it.

Forum List

Back