Fauci publishes paper admitting COVID vax does not prevent infection or preading of COVID virus

I don't. I had Covid (it sucked bad) on the first go around, got vaccinated and didn't catch it again, even after giving full unprotected CPR to one of your article's "atypical" victims, a 31-year-old that was too young, to be vaccinated, unlike me, not in the group at risk. He didn't make it. I did. Not a medical profession, just trained. It's their eyes you remember, that "what the fuck?" look in their eyes.
You can't be sure that you were actually "vaxxed" when the CPR happened. What was the time window between the "vaxx" and the CPR?

Most flu shots are only 30,% effective ... we've know that for a long time
Though flu vaxx is a traditional approach. Any percentage of coverage is better than none, now that we see this dipshit mutating to infect the brains of Peruvian dolphins. One may get a cold sore from herpesvirus, but when a herpesvirus goes neural, it is always fatal.

The Elf's media publications must include the freudian slips in his videos. The reason we are forced (again) to bring this up is because we have found the most powerful evidence yet for what prompted his freudian slip, which goes back to SARS1, not SARS2.

Reviewing the video, the slip occurs at timepoint 6:45:
Post #406

More on this tomorrow, when we have the pertinent text before us.

The Elf's media publications must include the freudian slips in his videos. The reason we are forced (again) to bring this up is because we have found the most powerful evidence yet for what prompted his freudian slip, which goes back to SARS1, not SARS2.

Reviewing the video, the slip occurs at timepoint 6:45:
Post #406

More on this tomorrow, when we have the pertinent text before us.
timepoint 6 minutes, 45 seconds

I don't care what you want to call it, it still helps the body fight covid.
Not that anyone desires to call it anything, but that we are forced to call it a non-vaccine that requires constant drug-pimp replenishment. The Pimp knows that there has never been an effective vaccine against any coronavirus.

We're not surprised that The Elf's media forces are moving to counter anything RFK Jr. was to have said on Valentine's Day in his new book. RFK Jr.'s new book has been moved forward for release on 18 Ap 2023. This may be a direct effect of The Elf in copula with the current Nazi-Dem-controlled media.

Threads reporting the CDC's nazism are now being sent to the USMB Rubber Room forum, so here's another report from a different source, and notice the continued lie of the CDC's theologian-pimps by calling these "vaccines.":

Huffpost 10 Feb 2023 CDC Adds COVID Vaccines to Recommended Immunizations for Children

We will continue to expose the nazism as long as possible. It was a week ago that Dr. Pierre Kory (Wisconsin) pointed to Wyoming about how to protect oneself and their state against nazis:
Pierre Kory @ 3 Feb 2023

Not that anyone desires to call it anything, but that we are forced to call it a non-vaccine that requires constant drug-pimp replenishment. The Pimp knows that there has never been an effective vaccine against any coronavirus.

That's completely not true. Unvaccinated people are dying from covid at a significantly higher rate than vaccinated people.

“No one”?

You are joking, right? Biden said it during a tiwn hall with Anderson Cooper. Maddow said it to her brainwashed cult fuck audience, Robert Malone said it, Peter McCullough said it…and they were censored for it.

This shit is verifiable, why lie?

Link to where Trump said it, I would like to read it.

now to prevent is different than reduce or help people recover from the disease.

Trumps comments -
I’ve delivered on my solemn promise to make the antibody treatments — they’re brilliant; they’re highly successful

And when you hear 85 percent, that’s some number. To me, that’s a number that goes along with anything else, including the vaccines, when you think about it.

American companies were the first to produce a verifiably safe and effective vaccine. Together, we will defeat the virus, and we will soon end the pandemic, and we will save millions and millions of lives, both in our country and all over the world.

a new interview, saying that the “vaccine works” and “people aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine,” he said in an interview with The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens that was released Tuesday.

When Owens began raising doubt about the vaccine efficacy, Trump interjected, saying, “Well, no, the vaccine works.”

“The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take their vaccine. But it’s still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you are protected,” he said.

in the interview with Owens, Trump championed his administration’s efforts to develop Covid vaccines.

“I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines. All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months,” he said.

now present your link where Biden, anderson cooper or maddow said that the vaccination killed the virus or prevent infection

Former President Donald Trump has angered large parts of his base by taking credit for the COVID-19 vaccine roll out and dismissing their concerns about the vaccine’s safety.

“You have many reports that say the vaccines saved tens of millions of lives and without the vaccines you would have had a thing like we had in 1917,” Trump said, likely referring to the 1918 influenza pandemic.

A LOT of people said the vaccine would prevent transmission, including the head of the CDC herself, and Biden. Are you kidding?

CDC by the next day had said that her statements were incorrect. It was one person who made these statements and it was immediately tagged as incorrect by the CDC.

A LOT of people said the vaccine would prevent transmission, including the head of the CDC herself, and Biden. Are you kidding?

well obvious she did say that but the CDC retracted that statement the next day as being incorrect.

well obvious she did say that but the CDC retracted that statement the next day as being incorrect.
CDC also changed already internet-published mutations: K417T/N was changed to K417T for the Brazilian mutant. This is suspicious because the coronavirus genome does express the ability to choose between either the T or the N. When they take away an N-linked glycosylation site, it becomes doubly suspicious.

I don't. I had Covid (it sucked bad) on the first go around, got vaccinated and didn't catch it again, even after giving full unprotected CPR to one of your article's "atypical" victims, a 31-year-old that was too young, to be vaccinated, unlike me, not in the group at risk. He didn't make it. I did. Not a medical profession, just trained. It's their eyes you remember, that "what the fuck?" look in their eyes.
You didn't catch it again because you already had it prior and your immune system has never had overwhelming exposure to it since then. That's how an immune system works. That has nothing to do with a jab.

Forum List

Back