Fauci Knows Viruses More Than Anyone I Know

And Fauci has probably forgotten more than any of us know.
Why he became a political target is understandable. It's all crap and not from Fauci's mouth.

“Now Donald Trump is attacking Dr. Fauci,” the ad continues. “Why? Because Trump failed America.”

Well, let's look at his crimes:
  • He dared to work for the government. Government Evil. Except Trump.
  • He dared to disagree with the infallible Trump, who is infallibly infallible. And he knows more. Believe me.
  • He dared to be in a scientific field. Science bad, Trump good.
  • He was wrong on a couple of things, even though science admits it's not perfect like Trump and this is a novel virus.
Holy crap, he's lucky he hasn't been executed. Bad!

4th Tier of Gov't supporting the establishment. So far up the lobbyist asses....that when Bill Gates smiles Fauci waves at you.

They think they are the gov't.......They were NEVER ELECTED.

The CDC has been wrong from the start............Better than the WHO but still sucked Hairy balls.

But play the OH FAUCI IS A HERO BS.........might sell to someone .......Not me..

One note........CDC just came out that the virus MAY BE AIRBORNE and travel in ventilation.........Day late and dollar short as they knew this since 2003.

Why he became a political target is understandable. It's all crap and not from Fauci's mouth.

“Now Donald Trump is attacking Dr. Fauci,” the ad continues. “Why? Because Trump failed America.”

You don't know Fauci. Dumbass

Well, let's look at his crimes:
  • He dared to work for the government. Government Evil. Except Trump.
  • He dared to disagree with the infallible Trump, who is infallibly infallible. And he knows more. Believe me.
  • He dared to be in a scientific field. Science bad, Trump good.
  • He was wrong on a couple of things, even though science admits it's not perfect like Trump and this is a novel virus.
Holy crap, he's lucky he hasn't been executed. Bad!

On his word and suggestions 40 million people lost their jobs...........the death rate from them WAY OFF..........and they change positions as much as a whore does teaching a new kid how to do it in every position

They are INCOMPETENT..........and in the private world they would have been fired.

Credibilty for you is a huge problem ms. 2ass troll.

I'll trust a health expert over a businessman in regards to viruses. Not even worth a thought on that one.

Hey 2ass... New polling shows who to trust with Covid handling and information. It isn't Trump at 26%.
You are on the losing end. How could you be trusted?

"Only about a quarter of American voters see President Donald Trump as a trustworthy source of information about the novel coronavirus, polling has shown."

"The new poll by The New York Times and Siena College asked respondents who they trust when it comes to information about the novel virus, showing that just 26 percent said Trump was a reliable source. Conversely, 84 percent said that medical scientists were a trustworthy source of information, while 67 percent listed Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases."

Fauci was the moron advising Obama, encouraging Ebola infected patients to board a commercial airliner bound for major American cities

Fauci was the moron advising Obama, encouraging Ebola infected patients to board a commercial airliner bound for major American cities

2 ebola cases. Re-read that over and over.

Fauci is a gubberment flunky. Gubberment is where all the shit that can't compete or hold their own in a real job goes to vegitate and mooch off of taxpayers for the rest of their miserable lives.

2017-05-09-25926fb6_large.jpg

Fauci has been wrong more than a horse trying to fuck all the pigs in a pig pen. He is also a liar.
Its no surprise you and your ilk are on his side

Did you ever look into Faucis handling of the AIDS virus? No? I'm shocked !. I'll tell you what, you make a list when Fauci was right and I'll make one where he was wrong and we'll compare.
On second thought let's just skip to the end where you get destroyed by facts and call me a racist and say Orange man bad. Include you're delusional buddy Jlaw so I can save some time.

2 ebola cases. Re-read that over and over.

Ebola + Commercial Airline.

Read that again

Did you ever look into Faucis handling of the AIDS virus? No? I'm shocked !. I'll tell you what, you make a list when Fauci was right and I'll make one where he was wrong and we'll compare.
On second thought let's just skip to the end where you get destroyed by facts and call me a racist and say Orange man bad. Include you're delusional buddy Jlaw so I can save some time.

Why not skip over your fat head and produce the argument. Start posting.

Dr. Fauci has also been in front line politics more than any other Dr. I know.
That's not a compliment.

I am sure Fauci knows more about viruses, than anyone else you know. I would bet you dont know anybody that knows anything about viruses.

Fauci, first claimed that the Virus was not a threat, not at all, that we could treat it like the flu.

Editor’s Note: This is an excerpt of an editorial, co-written by Anthony Fauci,
This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to
those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1 percent) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10 percent and 36 percent, respectively.

Forum List

Back