Fauci is America's highest paid federal employee on $417,608 per year

Fauci, Gates, Soros.PNG

Implementing Stakeholder Capitalism means it makes no difference whether you want it, desire or need something; you will be forced to take it, pay for it and suffer whatever consequences it leaves you or family members with; and of course no remedy per law for the crimes that they commit against you because congress gave them a free pass.

Last edited:
BTW, Klaus claims he an his wife had it already and it was a very mild form. Now he wants tests for immunity from it. Those vaccines are 'good for thee but not for me' when it comes to the pushers of them. All of you asshats that want them feel free you can have whatever share of the vaccines that would have been for Rod and I. We will take our chances on natural immunity and good herbal and vitamin practices.

You'd think he'd be expected to be right more often, wouldn't you?

The salary data was collected by OpenTheBooks.com via Freedom of Information Act requests, which included federal employees whose salaries are funded by taxpayers.

All elected officials should have general IQ tests, motives analysis, and emotional evaluations. This concept is nothing new, and you'd think there would be a major call for it by voters, but what do I know. Seems we voters just accept the status quo like there isn't major room for improvement, and likely what most politicians are fully versed to promise the moon to get elected, and once elected the hard part is over and coast along never going against the grain to keep elections with mediocre candidates at best. A battery of tests to reveal motives and goals could flag a few with unscrupulous motives and would get them out of the running.

All one has to do is look on the hill which is full of career politicians who've intentionally stayed in politics for the wealth potential and actualization for many. There are hard working reps...just not those who abuse their position to acquire major bucks.

He gets paid for flip flopping on recommendations by ultimately sabotaging President Trump's last year. Wow!

Forum List

Back