Fauci is America's highest paid federal employee on $417,608 per year

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
You'd think he'd be expected to be right more often, wouldn't you?

The salary data was collected by OpenTheBooks.com via Freedom of Information Act requests, which included federal employees whose salaries are funded by taxpayers.

What does being right have to do with a govt. job?

I don't know about you, but the highest paid government employee should be expected to be exceptionally near perfect in their assessments.

Clearly he hasn't been.

Over 50 years he's been on the government dole, btw.

The salary data was collected by OpenTheBooks.com via Freedom of Information Act requests, which included federal employees whose salaries are funded by taxpayers.

.....the Federal workforce makes too much/too many benefits/etc---they are in HUGE debt!!!!!!!! companies lay off people when they MAKE a profit .....they should've laid off some federal employees long ago...my dad was one...he told me stories of laziness/etc

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. His invention became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."[5]

That’s what happens when you have a unique skill set in being one of the top epidemiology experts in the world
2 weeks before the election - "the vaccine will not stop infection"
1 week after - "end to pandemic is in sight"
:lol:

416,000 dollar mouth piece that anyone with a lick of sense scoffs at.

The old man is a clown

Meanwhile we just had our Governor General resign after abusing her employees and even physically confronting them. She will be given $350,000 for the rest of her life, for her Queens service.

Canada, A nation where the creeps and the corrupt run the show...

That’s what happens when you have a unique skill set in being one of the top epidemiology experts in the world
2 weeks before the election - "the vaccine will not stop infection"
1 week after - "end to pandemic is in sight"
:lol:

The predicament he’s been in is not an easy one. The people who call him an idiot have no clue about his job. It’s a new virus, so of course all of the experts are going to be inconsistent in their views, but Fauci has been straight up with us. I can’t speak to how great he is at his job, but I’m sure he’s working hard and I know he’s honest. There’s no nefarious conspiracy he involved in to make people wear masks and shut down the economy. If there’s an expert that has been perfect tell me who.

Oh, Fauci is no dummy, don't get me wrong.

Just a few days before the inauguration he said the darkest times are coming. The darkest winter is coming.

Then right after the inauguration he was like, oh, hey, the covid cases seem to be plateauing.

So, yeah, he knows what side of his bread is buttered, no doubt. Heh heh.

And clearly it's buttered very well.

Yes we all know there is no virus or it's a hoax and so on and so forth ad nauseum. He knows nothing about viruses you know it all. If that is a great job then by all means go apply.

Forum List

Back