Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Pretty sure he still thinks trump is an idiot.
What does that make Fauci? We do not believe him anymore. Progs live by force now.

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Who cares what an overpriced liar thinks?
The OP seems to....
I bet you’re one of those morons I see driving around with your mask on.
You are the guy who started a thread about what fauci thinks then asked who cares what fauci thinks. Trumpers getting dumber...
Shitforbrains thinks the highest paid employee in the Federal government who establishes policy has no effect on Americans.
So you care right?

Name calling...classy. I'm trying to show why none of this is worth getting upset about. Now start sending out the stimulus checks.

The OP seems to....
You are the guy who started a thread about what fauci thinks then asked who cares what fauci thinks. Trumpers getting dumber...
Shitforbrains thinks the highest paid employee in the Federal government who establishes policy has no effect on Americans.
So you care right?
Obviously you feel threatened your master is an exposed liar.

What does that make Fauci? We do not believe him anymore. Progs live by force now.
Like trump I don’t see how he has been good

The OP seems to....
So you care right?
Obviously you feel threatened your master is an exposed liar.
Jesus?

Our schools are open. I don't care what other ones are doing. The school boards are free to open schools and those that are close have done so voluntarily. Our district is

Open in person 5 days per week. About half the parents have CHOSEN to keep their kids home. Oh and out teachers are getting a 4 percent raise.

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.

These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?

You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?
You, because you are not using common sense.

You thought wrong.
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.

You thought wrong.
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Trump followers? Trump followers don't do what trump tells them to do, like
attack our Capitol, leaving 7 people dead? Talk about "stupid".

You thought wrong.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.

You thought wrong.
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?

You thought wrong.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?
Tell us Einstein, how did SEVEN people die?
Link to the autopsy reports.

Minus the unarmed woman Pelosi’s cop killed in cold blood, we already know about that one.
LINK OR LIE

The CDC has said that schools should open if they can meet certain criteria. Few actually can do that.

Has Fauci says he agrees?

OK. and?

Faucci hasn't changed a thing. The difference is that the Administration isn't overriding his advice. The CDC has been calling on schools to put mitigation processes into place, and then to re-open. Donald Trump changed the guidance for reopening schools, taking out all of the mitigation procedures recommended, and just went with "Faucci says we can re-open schools".

Democrats have been trying to get money to the states and municipalities to put the mitigation structures into place since the spring, and Republicans have consistently refused to give any money to the states to deal with the pandemic mitigation. Instead Republicans have been using the issue of assistance to the states to drive red state v. blue state wedge issues.

School districts barely have enough money to run their schools, and now they have to spend thousands of dollars they don't have to meet the guidelines. Donald Trump kept telling the schools to open, without providing the means to do so.

Without Donald Trump to change the CDC recommendations, and overruling Faucci's advice, the CDC is now recommending proper mitigation efforts. The first part of the CDC guidelines for ANY re-openings was low levels of community transmission.

Forum List

Back