Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Had the CCP and Biden not stolen the election Fauci would be in Gitmo spilling his guts about his CCP handlers

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.

I agree. No one with the abbreviation Ph D after their name is ever to be questioned.

These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.

I agree. No one with the abbreviation Ph D after their name is ever to be questioned.
Of course, they can be questioned, but I do not see that on these posts. What I see is the denigration of a medical expert by a bunch of ignorant fools who have no knowledge.
Also, Fauci has MD next to his name, among other credentials.

Of course, they can be questioned, but I do not see that on these posts. What I see is the denigration of a medical expert by a bunch of ignorant fools who have no knowledge.
Also, Fauci has MD next to his name, among other credentials.
No shock you follow a proven liar without question.

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Pretty sure he still thinks trump is an idiot.

Who cares what an overpriced liar thinks?

The OP seems to....

The OP seems to....
I bet you’re one of those morons I see driving around with your mask on.

The OP seems to....
You are the guy who started a thread about what fauci thinks then asked who cares what fauci thinks. Trumpers getting dumber...

No, will not or have not in the past paid attention to these idiots.

Whether the teachers go back or not is party of a union decision and I am guessing that is what is pushing Fauci's decision. That would be the onky reason for him to change is stand.

The OP seems to....
The OP cares about what an overpriced liar and bullshitter thinks because people with half the sense that god gave a goose are still willing to listen to a guy who takes his mask off during a ballgame, but insists that you shouldn't even think about doing that.

The OP seems to....
You are the guy who started a thread about what fauci thinks then asked who cares what fauci thinks. Trumpers getting dumber...
Shitforbrains thinks the highest paid employee in the Federal government who establishes policy has no effect on Americans.

People think they need a cause....to save this so called great nation from something or other. Must bug them that 99.9 percent of people are too busy grinding their way through life working a monotonous job to care. That's a good thing.

"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.

Whether ones wears a mask or not bothers me not and had no effect on me. Another non issue. All these controversial topics are just drummed up by people who are out to save us from something.

"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
Leftards need to be told what to do, and when you expose their masters as liars they panic.

Forum List

Back