Fauci announces he has no clue how to deal with Covid.

You aren't going to contest it, because your sorry ass can't. If you could have mounted a challenge against the link, you would have done so. You are weak, ignorant, and a liar.
"factcheck" relies solely on what the NIH told them. The did no independent checking.

The NIH letter clearly funds GOF. Why do you think the NIH tried to change the definition of GOF on their website without anyone knowing after the letter was made public?

So, you post a quote by Fraudci saying he has no clue how to stop the Fauci Flu, and in the same breath piss, whine, and moan that I started a thread pointing out Fraudci has no clue how to stop his flu. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: You're a miserable ass liar. He never said he has no clue how to stop something you invented.
I'm tired of debating your delusions. You are free to live in your fantasyland located somewhere in the close proximity of Fraudci's taint.

Have fun.

You run along liar. You got taken out to the woodshed with your own lying ass thread. But please, do continue. The more lies you post, the more obvious you become. It's all fun from here on out, burying you in your own lies, everyone can read.
:itsok:

"factcheck" relies solely on what the NIH told them. The did no independent checking.

The NIH letter clearly funds GOF. Why do you think the NIH tried to change the definition of GOF on their website without anyone knowing after the letter was made public?
You still are saying shit. Produce documentation that Fauci is responsible for gain of function. You yourself just said "factcheck" relies solely on what the NIH told them. And? Did it say Fauci was responsible? No! You and that other pos are liars.

The NIH letter clearly funds GOF. So fucking what? What's that got to do with Fauci? Not a goddamn thing. Get a fucking clue, and stop making up shit that isn't true.

Here is the thing from a medical standpoint and that is being infected and dying is not the major issue with Covid and never was but what was lost in the conversation was the fact if everyone at one time got infected the medical community would be overwhelmed and wouldn’t be able to handle the issue and people would die.
Fauci would still be at fault because he told people to stay home, don’t go to the hospitals because they were going to “flatten the curve” to save the hospitals from going under because of limited masks and not enough ventilators. Surprise! It was to give Moderna (funded by NIH) 2 -3 weeks they needed to rush through their testing - that’s why they needed the two weeks. What should’ve been done was not, and totally ignored. A planned pandemic response includes public education for home health care considered to be tier 2. This was completely left out of what could have been, a remarkable improvement over what came to fruition from the deception.

Now, I am not claiming that hospitals and medical facilities were not short of N 95 masks and they did not have “enough” ventilators on hand which most COVID-19 didn’t even need in the first place! Inept medical care facilities caused deaths by misusing ventilators shutting down the lungs. But I regress…. Point being it could’ve been so much more successful had they given the information even Trump knew at the time regarding specific medication that would have significantly reduced the need for hospitalization. The primary reason it didn’t happen- economic motives by corrupt individuals.

You post ' "has no clue how to deal with covid." You are one dumb mf. "The future of the pandemic is still unknown." That doesn't have shit to do with your claim. You're a fuckin liar, and I proved it again.
If Fauci were truly competent he would know the future.

COVID will be over by Easter! Pack those churches.

I'm tired of debating your delusions. You are free to live in your fantasyland located somewhere in the close proximity of Fraudci's taint.

Have fun.
You are a coward, you are weak, and a liar. You don't have what it takes to lock horns with me sonny, because I pedal in the truth. Something you run from on every thread you create. Go on, start another lying ass thread. I'll be waiting. You are so damn easy, it's actually lots of fun burying you in all your grotesque bs and lies.

You are a coward, you are weak, and a liar. You don't have what it takes to lock horns with me sonny, because I pedal in the truth. Something you run from on every thread you create. Go on, start another lying ass thread. I'll be waiting. You are so damn easy, it's actually lots of fun burying you in all your grotesque bs and lies.
I love how easy it is to use facts to trigger Fraudci nut nuzzlers. :banana: :banana::dance::dance:

We have this church prayer chain that has been praying for a few years. That’s probably going to kick in soon.

Meanwhile, we can stick to the plan of Republicans hiding under a pile of coats and waiting for it to go away.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
I love how easy it is to use facts to trigger Fraudci nut nuzzlers. :banana: :banana::dance::dance:
Damn boy, you are regressing into retardation now. :auiqs.jpg: Pinning you down with all your lies is starting to pay off. "FACTS?" Boy, you wouldn't know a "fact" if it took a big dump on you.

Damn boy, you are regressing into retardation now. :auiqs.jpg: Pinning you down with all your lies is starting to pay off. "FACTS?" Boy, you wouldn't know a "fact" if it took a big dump on you.

We have this church prayer chain that has been praying for a few years. That’s probably going to kick in soon.

Meanwhile, we can stick to the plan of Republicans hiding under a pile of coats and waiting for it to go away.
:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:🤪:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:🤪:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:🤪

Have fun.
Run along liar, and show us another one of those "make shit up threads." I can't wait.

We're waiting? Which one this time, current events, politics, election forum? Post so more bs. I mean, it's not like you have anything else, right? :auiqs.jpg:
Run along liar, and show us another one of those "make shit up threads." I can't wait.

"Fauci Flu?" Man please. That is some lame ass shit right there. SMH!
1642543200740.png

Forum List

Back