Fauci announces he has no clue how to deal with Covid.

If this is Phase One, the future is bleak. We are having a steady encroachment of authoritarian rule in our nation and the world. People fall for this time and time again.

To be honest he is not the only one who doesn’t know how to deal with COVID it would be nice if they would all just admit it.
People have caught onto his scam, so he came up with this "5 Phases" thing to fool the sheep who worship him into not jumping ship.

We have seen from a few in this thread it is working.

Still waiting for that Fraudci detailed plan to end the Fauci Flu Mac1958

Found it yet?
I'll try to make this as simple as I can.

"The plan" in dealing with COVID is observe the constantly-changing local and regional domestic and global conditions and challenges created by the virus and provide the best possible information and guidance to the administration on a daily, even hourly, basis.

This "plan", of course, is about nuance, flexibility and complexity, which is why simplistic Trumpsters like you are so darn confused and agitated.

There you go. Now you know. You're very welcome. Now you may hump someone else's leg.

Last edited:
did you know?

Fauci, the son of a pharmacist in Brooklyn, made his name studying the tricks HIV uses to break down the body's defenses

there's no one better to "deal with covid"

I'll try to make this as simple as I can.

"The plan" in dealing with COVID is observe the constantly-changing local and regional domestic and global conditions and challenges created by the virus and provide the best possible information and guidance to the administration on a daily, even hourly, basis.

This "plan", of course, is about nuance, flexibility and complexity, which is why simplistic Trumpsters like you are so darn confused and agitated.

There you go. Now you know. You're very welcome. Now you may hump someone else's leg.
So, play defense.

Sit back and react and hope you guess right.

Awesome plan!

Dang!

I knew that would be too complicated!

Sorry!
Actually, it was too simple. The fact you think it is some brilliant plan says a lot about you and your lack of cognitive skills.

Funny how he waiting until year three to come up with these five phases.

Gotta stay on TV…..
How was Fauci supposed to know that millions of anal retentive Trump asseaters would do everything they could to keep the pandemic going?

He underestimated how many idiots are on the loose.

How was Fauci supposed to know that millions of anal retentive Trump asseaters would do everything they could to keep the pandemic going?

He underestimated how many idiots are on the loose.
He wasn't supposed to know that because it is complete and utter bullshit you made up, Dumbass.

I think on year three it's very clear that there is no way to deal with COVID other than to let it run its course and keep working on finding medications that can effectively treat or eliminate it altogether. All of these measures of masking, distancing, shutting down businesses and events clearly do not work and are an exercise in futility.

I think on year three it's very clear that there is no way to deal with COVID other than to let it run its course and keep working on finding medications that can effectively treat or eliminate it altogether. All of these measures of masking, distancing, shutting down businesses and events clearly do not work and are an exercise in futility.
Bingo! There needs to be an Operation Warp Speed to develop medications to take once you are infected. We now have one, but there isn't any plan to mass produce and get on the shelves. If all you had to do is go to Walgreens and pick up a bottle of pills this thing wouldn't be an issue.

But Veggie Joe and the entire Dimwinger party can only bleat GET THE JAB GET THE JAB GET THE JAB

WEAR A MASK
WEAR A MASK
WEAR A MASK.

What he lying or telling the truth here?

“There's no reason to be walking around with a mask,” Fauci told CBSNews’ 60 Minutes in a March 8 interview with chief medical correspondent for CBS News Dr. Jon LaPook.
“When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face,” said Fauci at that time.

Was Fauci lying when he said this?

Was Fauci lying when he said masks do not work?

I supplied the video and the transcript. He said it on 60 minutes.

Was he lying?

Forum List

Back