Fauci announces he has no clue how to deal with Covid.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
"FDS"

Fauci derangement syndrome.

If it wasn't Fauci, it would be some other guy in a lab coat saying the exact same things.

Aside from the OP being a total lie, I challenge anyone to describe from the article what Fauci said that's so problematic.

The 5 phases are:
“Dr. Fauci also said that the world is still in the first of what he considered to be the five phases of the pandemic. The first is the ‘truly pandemic’ phase, ‘where the whole world is really very negatively impacted,’ followed by deceleration, control, elimination and eradication,” The Times reported.

Also, how lazy is the "Dailywire". This piece of supposed journalism is basically a condensed version of an actual piece of journalism from the NY Times.

"FDS"

Fauci derangement syndrome.

If it wasn't Fauci, it would be some other guy in a lab coat saying the exact same things.
When I saw the thread title, "Fauci announces he has no clue how to deal with COVID", I clicked on it expecting to see that Fauci announced he has no clue how to deal with COVID.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know that reality no longer intrudes on politics.

When I saw the thread title, "Fauci announces he has no clue how to deal with COVID", I clicked on it expecting to see that Fauci announced he has no clue how to deal with COVID.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know that reality no longer intrudes on politics.
Cool. Tell us his plan, cuz he hasn’t been able to.

Aside from the OP being a total lie, I challenge anyone to describe from the article what Fauci said that's so problematic.

The 5 phases are:
“Dr. Fauci also said that the world is still in the first of what he considered to be the five phases of the pandemic. The first is the ‘truly pandemic’ phase, ‘where the whole world is really very negatively impacted,’ followed by deceleration, control, elimination and eradication,” The Times reported.

Also, how lazy is the "Dailywire". This piece of supposed journalism is basically a condensed version of an actual piece of journalism from the NY Times.
Keep trying! Your voice of sanity and reason does get noticed and it has an impact.

The article 'might' answer the question but colfax does it in a much simpler and to the point way.
I didn't suffer through the entire article because I didn't find it to be objective in any way.
Thank you duck. Your insignificant little post that is irrelevant to the thread and your trolling Canadian opinion have been noted and discarded. You have no standing.

Forum List

Back