Fauci announces he has no clue how to deal with Covid.

AS always, what worthless ass liar you are. Fauci didn't say that. This is what he said, "Fauci cautioned that the future of the pandemic is still unknown, saying, “The answer is: We do not know.” Everything you post is a lie.
Um, he clearly said he didn’t know the future of the pandemic. That means he has no clue how to stop it, Dumbass.

Thanks for stopping by, Dipshit.

"FDS"

Fauci derangement syndrome.

If it wasn't Fauci, it would be some other guy in a lab coat saying the exact same things.

Nah.

Go back over the history of all epidemics, and the Spanish flu was the only one were people were stupid, selfish, and narcissistic enough to go with "flattening the curve".
It is well known that the longer an epidemic is left running over a reproduction rate of 1, that it gets geometrically worse.
So you NEVER "flatten the curve" and make it last longer, deliberately.

Historically, the best solution to a fairly low lethality epidemic, is to deliberately infect volunteers most likely to survive.
That ends it quickly.
That is what Gen. Washington did in 1777.
That is what we should have done 2.5 years ago.
Would have saved 700,000 lives in the US.

The article 'might' answer the question but colfax does it in a much simpler and to the point way.
I didn't suffer through the entire article because I didn't find it to be objective in any way.
and there's the proof!!!!!!

Nah.

Go back over the history of all epidemics, and the Spanish flu was the only one were people were stupid, selfish, and narcissistic enough to go with "flattening the curve".
It is well known that the longer an epidemic is left running over a reproduction rate of 1, that it gets geometrically worse.
So you NEVER "flatten the curve" and make it last longer, deliberately.

Historically, the best solution to a fairly low lethality epidemic, is to deliberately infect volunteers most likely to survive.
That ends it quickly.
That is what Gen. Washington did in 1777.
That is what we should have done 2.5 years ago.
Would have saved 700,000 lives in the US.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Since Tony "THE SCIENCE" Fauci has been verified as a liar, it is impossible to determine when he is lying. Therefore, I ignore everything he says.

HE IS BIG PHARMA PROPAGANDA.
Fraudci came up with this 5 phases thing to tell America that he will have to be around forever to tell us if we can have family gatherings on holidays.

Fraudci came up with this 5 phases thing to tell America that he will have to be around forever to tell us if we can have family gatherings on holidays.
Has Fauci ever shown he is competent in handling anything? From AIDS forward he has shown his incompetence. What a surprise when his only success story is "gain of function" and crimes against humanity.

Um, he clearly said he didn’t know the future of the pandemic. That means he has no clue how to stop it, Dumbass.

Thanks for stopping by, Dipshit.
You fuckin idiot. What does that have to do with "has no clue how to deal with covid?" Not a goddamn thing. What you posted and what he said are two different things. Always lying. What a piece of work you are.

You fuckin idiot. What does that have to do with "has no clue how to deal with covid?" Not a goddamn thing. What you posted and what he said are two different things. Always lying. What a piece of work you are.
You poste a quote by Fraudci saying "We don't know".

So, you post a quote by Fraudci saying he has no clue how to stop the Fauci Flu, and in the same breath piss, whine, and moan that I started a thread pointing out Fraudci has no clue how to stop his flu. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You lost what little of your demented mind you had left, Dumbass.

Thanks for stopping by for the laugh.:auiqs.jpg::itsok:

• Disagree
Reactions: BWK

So, you post a quote by Fraudci saying he has no clue how to stop the Fauci Flu, and in the same breath piss, whine, and moan that I started a thread pointing out Fraudci has no clue how to stop his flu. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You post ' "has no clue how to deal with covid." You are one dumb mf. "The future of the pandemic is still unknown." That doesn't have shit to do with your claim. You're a fuckin liar, and I proved it again.

You post ' "has no clue how to deal with covid." You are one dumb mf. "The future of the pandemic is still unknown." That doesn't have shit to do with your claim. You're a fuckin liar, and I proved it again.
Well then Skippy, post his plan to end the Fauci Flu.

He either has a clue, or he doesn't.

Failure to post his plan will be an admission he has no clue.

GO!

"factcheck" .org might as well be an arm of the DNC, Dumbass.

Grow a brain.
You aren't going to contest it, because your sorry ass can't. If you could have mounted a challenge against the link, you would have done so. You are weak, ignorant, and a liar.

Well then Skippy, post his plan to end the Fauci Flu.

He either has a clue, or he doesn't.

Failure to post his plan will be an admission he has no clue.

GO!
There is no such thing as the Fauci flu you pos liar. What's your next dumb ass argument?

There is no such thing as the Fauci flu you pos liar. What's your next dumb ass argument?
I accept your admissing Fraudci has no clue how to end the Fauci Flu.

Run along..... :banana: :banana: :banana:

So, you post a quote by Fraudci saying he has no clue how to stop the Fauci Flu, and in the same breath piss, whine, and moan that I started a thread pointing out Fraudci has no clue how to stop his flu. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: You're a miserable ass liar. He never said he has no clue how to stop something you invented.

I accept your admissing Fraudci has no clue how to end the Fauci Flu.

Run along..... :banana: :banana: :banana:
You run along liar. You got taken out to the woodshed with your own lying ass thread. But please, do continue. The more lies you post, the more obvious you become. It's all fun from here on out, burying you in your own lies, everyone can read.

Forum List

Back