Faucci Lied

Never forget this lie. We need to hold these bureaucrats accountable.

Min 3:30

This pos should be sent up for the rest of his scum bag liife for crimes against humanity.

I keep telling you guys they are doing all this bs globally so they cann bring in the NWO.
Look at these loons in France already.

FRANCE DEVELOPING SURVEILLANCE APP CALLED “STOPCOVID”
World sleepwalking into surveillance state

Why do you conspiracy nuts hate using the conspiracy forum? That’s what it’s there for.

From El Rushbo

They owe us an explanation. Now, I touched on this yesterday. We are owed a huge explanation. So, 2.2 million deaths. “Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God, 2.2. We gotta shut it down. And if we mitigate, maybe 240,000 deaths. If we social distance, we stay at home, if we shut down, if we wear masks, we do all this stuff, maybe a hundred thousand to 200,000, maybe 240,000.” Guess what?

Sixty thousand. “Fauci Slashes U.S. Death Projection, Raising Hope for Reopening.” The doomsayers get to get away with everything. “Fauci Slashes U.S. Death Projection, Raising Hope for Reopening.” What is wrong with this headline? Does Dr. Fauci have anything to do with reopening? Yes. That’s what’s wrong with the headline. This is a Bloomberg News story. “Top infectious disease official credits social distancing.” I’m gonna start calling BS on this.

Now, don’t misunderstand. I’m not saying it’s not important. I’m not saying it’s not relevant. But there is no way social distancing has made the difference in 2.2 million down to 60,000 dead. There is no way that social distancing made the difference from 240,000 dead projected now down to 60,000 dead. And what do you bet that number gets revised down in the coming days? There has to be something else going on here, and it has to be the projections were wrong in the first place because of the models, and we know that they were wrong.

But these guys get to revise their projections and hold on to their expertise status throughout the entire process. I just don’t believe social distancing has suddenly changed the data that lowers the forecast death toll from 240,000 to 60,000. We’re not stupid here.

And I’ll give you another bit of evidence for why I don’t believe this. California, oh, man, is this a huge See, I Told You So. Stanford researchers are now thinking, you know what, maybe it was herd immunity. Maybe the virus has been in California since last fall, and maybe in California they’ve developed an immunity to it, herd immunity. Most of the people that have been exposed to it got antibodies ’cause it makes no sense that in a state of 40 million the death toll is still under – I forget what it was — 750 a few days ago. It’s phenomenally low

Never forget this lie. We need to hold these bureaucrats accountable.

Min 3:30

What lie?

He said it was a "conspiracy theory" that they were inflating the number of covid deaths.
The scarf bitch ADMITTED IT in the next video I posted.

Good Allah, I even provided the exact TIMES to listen.

Why do you tards need to be spoon fed every damn step along the way?

From El Rushbo

They owe us an explanation. Now, I touched on this yesterday. We are owed a huge explanation. So, 2.2 million deaths. “Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God, 2.2. We gotta shut it down. And if we mitigate, maybe 240,000 deaths. If we social distance, we stay at home, if we shut down, if we wear masks, we do all this stuff, maybe a hundred thousand to 200,000, maybe 240,000.” Guess what?

Sixty thousand. “Fauci Slashes U.S. Death Projection, Raising Hope for Reopening.” The doomsayers get to get away with everything. “Fauci Slashes U.S. Death Projection, Raising Hope for Reopening.” What is wrong with this headline? Does Dr. Fauci have anything to do with reopening? Yes. That’s what’s wrong with the headline. This is a Bloomberg News story. “Top infectious disease official credits social distancing.” I’m gonna start calling BS on this.

Now, don’t misunderstand. I’m not saying it’s not important. I’m not saying it’s not relevant. But there is no way social distancing has made the difference in 2.2 million down to 60,000 dead. There is no way that social distancing made the difference from 240,000 dead projected now down to 60,000 dead. And what do you bet that number gets revised down in the coming days? There has to be something else going on here, and it has to be the projections were wrong in the first place because of the models, and we know that they were wrong.

But these guys get to revise their projections and hold on to their expertise status throughout the entire process. I just don’t believe social distancing has suddenly changed the data that lowers the forecast death toll from 240,000 to 60,000. We’re not stupid here.

And I’ll give you another bit of evidence for why I don’t believe this. California, oh, man, is this a huge See, I Told You So. Stanford researchers are now thinking, you know what, maybe it was herd immunity. Maybe the virus has been in California since last fall, and maybe in California they’ve developed an immunity to it, herd immunity. Most of the people that have been exposed to it got antibodies ’cause it makes no sense that in a state of 40 million the death toll is still under – I forget what it was — 750 a few days ago. It’s phenomenally low

Thank you JAYSUS that we have internationally renowned doctors and scientists like El Fatsbo! :cuckoo:

If you're quoting Rush Limbaugh over a scientist, Darwinism is going to take you out eventually.
And yet you believe YOUR opinions have value.

Rush stated FACTS. We see you run with personal attacks rather than refute Rush on substsnce.

And, BTW, I've been chronicling this Dr you worship. He has been WRONG every step of the way. Rush hasnt.

If you're quoting Rush Limbaugh over a scientist, Darwinism is going to take you out eventually.

Rush stated FACTS. We see you run with personal attacks rather than refute Rush on substsnce.

And, BTW, I've been chronicling this Dr you worship. He has been WRONG every step of the way. Rush hasnt.

Fatsbo is like Trump - Never been wrong about anything ... EVA!! :lol:

Laugh all you want, but with every failed prophecy, your "experts" are seen for the fools they are.

He was wrong to let your "experts" find a home in his head.

He was wrong to let your "experts" find a home in his head.

Dithering Donnie should fire Fauci and Birx. There's really nothing that he, "Science Mike" Pence and PastyBoy Kushner don't already know! :cool:

Funny that a Drumpf supporter who's bit off and swallowed 17,000 lies from his Overlord would have a shit fit over ONE they claim was told by Fauci. Y'all are so damned CUTE! :itsok:
We'll see if you're still surviving next month, dumbass.
This will be a survival situation.

Thanks for destroying the entire American economy, Faucci.

Hope you're happy now.
I'm expecting real FOOD SHORTAGES soon. All because of this man and his blind followers/posters here.

Remember who's to blame when your cupboards are bare

That is most certainly coming if Trump doesn't stop this in the next 2 weeks..or so March Class-8 Heavy-Duty Truck-Orders Collapse To Worst In A Decade

Even though this is truck purchasing it also shows the Trucking indunstry is coming to a huge slow down. Truckers already can't deliver foods to many places......

The globalist want to get us to a place ppl beg for the Gov. help even those who swear they never would!

R.Regan warned the most dangerous words " Hi we're here from the gov we're here to help".

Most don't want to believe we're never going back to being the same ever again.

I mean chit Costco/Walmart are being banned from selling chit wth!! lol

Sorry I digress but yes I too would be concerned of up coming food shortages there's more than meets the eye.

We're gonna need the second round of stimulus checks and thankfully our POTUS is strongly considering this prudent and wise action.

Why does the CDC tell you measles will kill you and it doesn't the vaccines does.
Why does the FDA tell you eating plastic inn bread is ok and you eat it still.............

Why does the world keep telling you zombies this is about taking your RIGHTS ........

The headlines tell you what the plan is fool.

You often see my refer to " hunger games" you will live it

View attachment 321155

View attachment 321168

LMFAO!!! No, you see those who are vaccinated have nothing to worry about because those magical chit u take knows just what's coming the year that virus breaks. Yeah I trust that shit!

so anyway it knows just how safe you are when YOU ARE VACCINATED AND THE OTHER ONE ISN'T omfg u ppl with that vax chit are dumb as hell.!!

Forum List

Back