Faucci Lied

Never forget this lie. We need to hold these bureaucrats accountable.

Min 3:30

This pos should be sent up for the rest of his scum bag liife for crimes against humanity.

I keep telling you guys they are doing all this bs globally so they cann bring in the NWO.
Look at these loons in France already.

FRANCE DEVELOPING SURVEILLANCE APP CALLED “STOPCOVID”
World sleepwalking into surveillance state

When 60K die in the USA, trump will claim victory
60k wont die. Maybe 25 -30k as the pro covid 19 crew counts deaths. Real deaths, less than 20k

So why did trump claim the death toll could be 100-225K?
Why did trump claim this?
Why does the CDC tell you measles will kill you and it doesn't the vaccines does.
Why does the FDA tell you eating plastic inn bread is ok and you eat it still.............

Why does the world keep telling you zombies this is about taking your RIGHTS ........

The headlines tell you what the plan is fool.

You often see my refer to " hunger games" you will live it

1586458736091.png

This little tyrant has been given far too much say so.
No one should ever be allowed to contradict President Trump, especially not science and educated experts, scholars, and people with wisdom. Even our most prominent TV profit inspired Christian Preachers know President Trump is the bestest President ever.
Assuming you are suggesting contradictions, how about you cite examples? Or are you a half American Chi-com, Wang Dang Doodle?

If you have a stroke and die because they had to take to take you off of heart related medication to treat you for the corona virus....where do you list that?...

Why does the CDC tell you measles will kill you and it doesn't the vaccines does.
Why does the FDA tell you eating plastic inn bread is ok and you eat it still.............

Why does the world keep telling you zombies this is about taking your RIGHTS ........

The headlines tell you what the plan is fool.

You often see my refer to " hunger games" you will live it

View attachment 321155

Anti vaxxers.jpg

Funny that a Drumpf supporter who's bit off and swallowed 17,000 lies from his Overlord would have a shit fit over ONE they claim was told by Fauci. Y'all are so damned CUTE! :itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back