Fathers don't get a choice about abortion. Why is that?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If the mother keeps the child, the father must pay her child support until the child reaches the age of 18.

Fathers don't get a choice about whether or not to have a child.

Not even the most extreme "pro-choicer" thinks the father should have a choice.

Why is that?

well that doesn't say much for the character or morals of the mother so no doubt that she'd kill her own unborn.

medical profession used to say a woman couldn't have an abortion unless she had 3 kids or had her husband's permission.

A woman can't have ANY medication that must be prescribed so apparently she doesn't have a say over her body.

If the mother keeps the child, the father must pay her child support until the child reaches the age of 18.

Why is that?
Sort of RBG's point, but its beyond u. lol

Why is that?
Yeah it's best when mother and father agree to have a baby first and then try to get pregnant

Why is that?
:rolleyes:
Alright...
...when a mommy and daddy love each other very much?
They have something we call 'sex'.
AND that means the daddy and mommy make a baby that grows in the mommy's tummy (sort of)....

I think it is called biology. Once a man's work is done he is free to leave the decision making to the one who has to finish the job.
what if he wants to stay and take care of his child??

he will be held fiscally responsible and faces jail if he refuses to pay so he should have the option to stay or be released from that,,

Yeah it's best when mother and father agree to have a baby first and then try to get pregnant
Wait! You mean your wife didn't just tell you? I mean, I came home from work one day, and she told me, and told me how much day care cost compared to her pay, and when I said "WHAT@" she said "you'll get used to it by college."

Forum List

Back