Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don't Hide Behind My Son's Death'

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
HORRIBLE NEWS after all these Russia revelations..........

"Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation," William Owens, the father of Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, said in an interview with the Miami Herald. "The government owes my son an investigation."

William "Ryan" Owens died Jan. 28 of wounds sustained during a raid on an al-Qaida base in Yemen. Trump traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware in February to join Owens' family and meet his remains. "I told them I don’t want to meet the President," William Owens said, as quoted by the Miami Herald. "I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him."

Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don’t Hide Behind My Son’s Death'

Anyone who has ever served in the military knows even the best of plans can easily turn to shit the minute you hit the ground.

The guy's son was a Navy Seal who knew the risks and willingly accepted the job he was trained to do.

To blame Trump, or anyone else, for a mission going sideways is retarded.
..... :cool:

Last edited:
Meh, the unsubstantial people are expendable in america, we have corporate interests to advance across the globe. Without expansionism the american economic system cannot sustain itself. And eventually this will play out, plateau, and then wane. Societies either learn to adapt and evolve or they perish, and america is at a very disturbing to some inflection point in its life span.

th

th

Meh, the unsubstantial people are expendable in america, we have corporate interests to advance across the globe. Without expansionism the american economic system cannot sustain itself. And eventually this will play out, plateau, and then wane. Societies either learn to adapt and evolve or they perish, and america is at a very disturbing to some inflection point in its life span.

its equivalent to Pax Romana circa 200 CE.......on the wane economically, getting hyper-imperialistic policy blowback, overextended military and regional conflicts within the state itself.

but it all matters little, AGW will trash the planet long before America can finish it off

its equivalent to Pax Romana circa 200 CE.......on the wane economically, getting hyper-imperialistic policy blowback, overextended military and regional conflicts within the state itself.

but it all matters little, AGW will trash the planet long before America can finish it off

Certainly could go down that way, and if so, it would still be the same driving forces that propell it, the same perceptual reality that made landfall in the americas in the late 1400s. Subjugate, consume and extract with no connection to the past, present, or future.

But the planet will be fine, it will do what it has always done; evolve, heal, and move on. The planet doesn't need mankind for anything.

JoeB and Sunni state what being a USA soldier , Seal , special ops , Marine , Navy , AirForce , USA Military is all about .

Certainly could go down that way, and if so, it would still be the same driving forces that propell it, the same perceptual reality that made landfall in the americas in the late 1400s. Subjugate, consume and extract with no connection to the past, present, or future.

But the planet will be fine, it will do what it has always done; evolve, heal, and move on. The planet doesn't need mankind for anything.

I agree, and if you take a larger look, open the aperture wide, you see that it doesn't really matter what happens to the planet OR humans

Earth should have plenty of time to heal from the Anthropocene Epoch, has mega millions of years left. Not only that but the universe is so gigantic there are most likely trillions of earths, many with sentient beings in some evolutionary state or another, like humans. On the 3D level, the Universe is fully open to anything,.......entropy

HORRIBLE NEWS after all these Russia revelations..........

"Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation," William Owens, the father of Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, said in an interview with the Miami Herald. "The government owes my son an investigation."

William "Ryan" Owens died Jan. 28 of wounds sustained during a raid on an al-Qaida base in Yemen. Trump traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware in February to join Owens' family and meet his remains. "I told them I don’t want to meet the President," William Owens said, as quoted by the Miami Herald. "I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him."

Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don’t Hide Behind My Son’s Death'

Yes...the Russian revelations....that there is no evidence, at all, that Trump or his people had any dealings with the Russian government, and there is absolutely no evidence that Russia tampered with our election process.....

Those are the revelations so far..........from the anti-Trump New york times, and CNN....

There are no Russian revelations. There are democrats saying there are Russian revelations but no revelations.

I agree, and if you take a larger look, open the aperture wide, you see that it doesn't really matter what happens to the planet OR humans

Earth should have plenty of time to heal from the Anthropocene Epoch, has mega millions of years left. Not only that but the universe is so gigantic there are most likely trillions of earths, many with sentient beings in some evolutionary state or another, like humans. On the 3D level, the Universe is fully open to anything,.......entropy
Hell, one time I ate a dead frog. How bout that?

Frankly, i get tired of both sides using relatives of dead people to take swipes at politicians.

They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
The relative wasn't being used. It was the relative, the father, that asked for the investigation. He will now be demonized for asking that his son's death be investigated.

Frankly, i get tired of both sides using relatives of dead people to take swipes at politicians.

They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
The relative wasn't being used. It was the relative, the father, that asked for the investigation. He will now be demonized for asking that his son's death be investigated.
No. The Defense Department assigns JAG to investigate every death. It's not as though the information is not available. And don't ask for a link. Use your Googler.

Well everything is always moving toward entropy, but modern societies have lost all sense of such things, we have made gods of ourselves. We have religion, but no spiritual connection to anything, we chose property instead.

I want someone to find out who tipped of AQ? They were tipped off and cocked, locked and ready to rock.

Someone got them the information about the mission.

Forum List

Back