Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don't Hide Behind My Son's Death'

Meh, the unsubstantial people are expendable in america, we have corporate interests to advance across the globe. Without expansionism the american economic system cannot sustain itself. And eventually this will play out, plateau, and then wane. Societies either learn to adapt and evolve or they perish, and america is at a very disturbing to some inflection point in its life span.

AGW? Is that what happened in between all those other ice ages? Five biggies on record.

:lol:

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket. .......it was AGW ............

its equivalent to Pax Romana circa 200 CE.......on the wane economically, getting hyper-imperialistic policy blowback, overextended military and regional conflicts within the state itself.

but it all matters little, AGW will trash the planet long before America can finish it off

Meh, the unsubstantial people are expendable in america, we have corporate interests to advance across the globe. Without expansionism the american economic system cannot sustain itself. And eventually this will play out, plateau, and then wane. Societies either learn to adapt and evolve or they perish, and america is at a very disturbing to some inflection point in its life span.

its equivalent to Pax Romana circa 200 CE.......on the wane economically, getting hyper-imperialistic policy blowback, overextended military and regional conflicts within the state itself.

but it all matters little, AGW will trash the planet long before America can finish it off

Certainly could go down that way, and if so, it would still be the same driving forces that propell it, the same perceptual reality that made landfall in the americas in the late 1400s. Subjugate, consume and extract with no connection to the past, present, or future.

But the planet will be fine, it will do what it has always done; evolve, heal, and move on. The planet doesn't need mankind for anything.

I agree, and if you take a larger look, open the aperture wide, you see that it doesn't really matter what happens to the planet OR humans

Earth should have plenty of time to heal from the Anthropocene Epoch, has mega millions of years left. Not only that but the universe is so gigantic there are most likely trillions of earths, many with sentient beings in some evolutionary state or another, like humans. On the 3D level, the Universe is fully open to anything,.......entropy
Hell, one time I ate a dead frog. How bout that?

Speaking of entropy ....

[
The relative wasn't being used. It was the relative, the father, that asked for the investigation. He will now be demonized for asking that his son's death be investigated.

I am sure that the Navy is already conducting an after action report, but the thing is. You going into a war zone, people are going to shoot back.

I am horrified by the fact we've made Trump President, but this isn't the hill you want to fight him on.

How many investigations would have had to be held in WWI and WWII?

I feel pity for the father who lost a son. And I want an investigation into who leaked the mission to AQ.

Nut dear heavens I hope this man doesn't become another Cindy Sheehan for the left.

I feel pity for the father who lost a son. And I want an investigation into who leaked the mission to AQ.

Nut dear heavens I hope this man doesn't become another Cindy Sheehan for the left.

he's pissed because Trump lied about the raid's details, like who actually authorized it (hint: it wasn't Obama no matter Hannity told you)

can't blame him......who was that Ranger that got shot in Afghanistan by another Ranger and Bush lied about it?

guess no one learned a lesson that time

he's pissed because Trump lied about the raid's details, like who actually authorized it (hint: it wasn't Obama no matter Hannity told you)

can't blame him......who was that Ranger that got shot in Afghanistan by another Ranger and Bush lied about it?

Obama was all set to authorize it. As he could and should have. It was a good plan. Problem was the mission involved going in under no moon.

No guff. This is the real deal here. They needed total darkness for their cover. So it doesn't matter what CiC signed off. There was a specific parameter of no moon that fell to Trump's watch.

The investigation must be held to find out who leaked the mission details to AQ. Considering you have 3 brothers now under serious investigation as IT dudes for the Dems intelligence committees there's a true hang em high for leaking the details of the mission issue here.

The guy's son was a Navy Seal who knew the risks and willingly accepted the job he was trained to do.

To blame Trump, or anyone else, for a mission going sideways is retarded.
..... :cool:
I second this. The man was not forced to enter the picture his final breath was in.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

HORRIBLE NEWS after all these Russia revelations..........

"Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation," William Owens, the father of Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, said in an interview with the Miami Herald. "The government owes my son an investigation."

William "Ryan" Owens died Jan. 28 of wounds sustained during a raid on an al-Qaida base in Yemen. Trump traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware in February to join Owens' family and meet his remains. "I told them I don’t want to meet the President," William Owens said, as quoted by the Miami Herald. "I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him."

Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don’t Hide Behind My Son’s Death'

How is Trump "hiding"?

Pat Tillman is the name of the KIA Ranger you are asking about.

Obama was all set to authorize it. As he could and should have. It was a good plan. Problem was the mission involved going in under no moon.

No guff. This is the real deal here. They needed total darkness for their cover. So it doesn't matter what CiC signed off. There was a specific parameter of no moon that fell to Trump's watch.

The investigation must be held to find out who leaked the mission details to AQ. Considering you have 3 brothers now under serious investigation as IT dudes for the Dems intelligence committees there's a true hang em high for leaking the details of the mission issue here.
Thanks for the military analysis. What do you base your opinion of a leak to al Qaeda on other than imaginative and creative speculation?

Thanks for the military analysis. What do you base your opinion of a leak to al Qaeda on other than imaginative and creative speculation?

It was reported that they were aware that AQ had been tipped off but they proceded anyway.

"In this case, the assault force of several dozen commandos, which also included elite soldiers from the United Arab Emirates, was jinxed from the start. Qaeda fighters were somehow tipped off to the stealthy advance toward the village — perhaps by the whine of American drones that local tribal leaders said were flying lower and louder than usual.

Through a communications intercept, the commandos knew that the mission had been somehow compromised, but pressed on toward their target roughly five miles from where they had been flown into the area. “They kind of knew they were screwed from the beginning,” one former SEAL Team 6 official said.

With the crucial element of surprise lost, the Americans and Emiratis found themselves in a gun battle with Qaeda fighters who took up positions in other houses, a clinic, a school and a mosque, often using women and children as cover, American military officials said in interviews this week."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/world/middleeast/donald-trump-yemen-commando-raid-questions.html

Certainly could go down that way, and if so, it would still be the same driving forces that propell it, the same perceptual reality that made landfall in the americas in the late 1400s. Subjugate, consume and extract with no connection to the past, present, or future.

But the planet will be fine, it will do what it has always done; evolve, heal, and move on. The planet doesn't need mankind for anything.

I agree, and if you take a larger look, open the aperture wide, you see that it doesn't really matter what happens to the planet OR humans

Earth should have plenty of time to heal from the Anthropocene Epoch, has mega millions of years left. Not only that but the universe is so gigantic there are most likely trillions of earths, many with sentient beings in some evolutionary state or another, like humans. On the 3D level, the Universe is fully open to anything,.......entropy
Stick to your political spamings. You don't do well off script.

if that was the case, then Trump maybe DOES deserve some blame for letting the mission go forward.

From the way I read it the commander of the mission decided to procede 5 miles from their target. A decision made on the ground.

Trump can't micro manage the mission.

There are no Russian revelations. There are democrats saying there are Russian revelations but no revelations.

The only "Russian revelations" a sober and straight thinking person can arrive at is that the Russians helped Hillary.

How else can one explain that Hillary got close to 3 million more of the popular votes

I have to ask where the fuck were all you Liberal pieces of shit when a Chinook carrying 25 operators and 5 Army personnel was blown out of the sky in Afghanistan under suspicious circumstances. Oh that's right it happened under the Obama administration and you oxygen thieves don't give a shit about the military unless you can use the dead bodies of our troops as a political weapon.

Last edited:
I have to ask were the fuck were all you Liberal pieces of shit when a Chinook carrying 25 operators and 5 Army personnel was blown out of the sky in Afghanistan under suspicious circumstances. Oh that's right it happened under the Obama administration and you oxygen thieves don't give a shit about the military unless you can use the dead bodies of our troops as a political weapon.

Empire is expensive, and no one gives a fuck about the military, come on now. ~1% serve, everyone else slaps a "support our troops" magnetic ribbon on the bumber and heads for the mall. Exactly as the power structure hopes for. The system learned very well after Viet Nam that they did not want the public engaged in these things any longer.

Forum List

Back