Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don't Hide Behind My Son's Death'

I have to ask were the fuck were all you Liberal pieces of shit when a Chinook carrying 25 operators and 5 Army personnel was blown out of the sky in Afghanistan under suspicious circumstances. Oh that's right it happened under the Obama administration and you oxygen thieves don't give a shit about the military unless you can use the dead bodies of our troops as a political weapon.
There was nothing suspicious about that incident. The Chinook was sent to rescue a team trying to escape a failed mission and were being chased by Taliban forces. The unit went on the rescue mission without gunship support because gunship support was not available. The Taliban knew or suspected the rescue force would arrive and were prepared for it.

I have to ask were the fuck were all you Liberal pieces of shit when a Chinook carrying 25 operators and 5 Army personnel was blown out of the sky in Afghanistan under suspicious circumstances. Oh that's right it happened under the Obama administration and you oxygen thieves don't give a shit about the military unless you can use the dead bodies of our troops as a political weapon.
There was nothing suspicious about that incident. The Chinook was sent to rescue a team trying to escape a failed mission and were being chased by Taliban forces. The unit went on the rescue mission without gunship support because gunship support was not available. The Taliban knew or suspected the rescue force would arrive and were prepared for it.
The families of the dead troops think otherwise and want an investigation. So ?

Empire is expensive, and no one gives a fuck about the military, come on now. ~1% serve, everyone else slaps a "support our troops" magnetic ribbon on the bumber and heads for the mall. Exactly as the power structure hopes for. The system learned very well after Viet Nam that they did not want the public engaged in these things any longer.
Blah, Blah, Blah you wouldn't be here to bitch about if it wasn't for the "empire's" protection.

Thousands of troops died in WWII, Korea, Viet Nam who were obliged to to go there because of the draft.

Those who died in recent conflicts died knew they might die when they signed up voluntarily.

If this guy can show just ONE parent of any of the casualties of WWII, Korea and Viet Nam who demanded an investigation, I will consider his grievance legitimate.

Being a Gold Star parent does not immunize one from being stupid.

Link?

Empire is expensive, and no one gives a fuck about the military, come on now. ~1% serve, everyone else slaps a "support our troops" magnetic ribbon on the bumber and heads for the mall. Exactly as the power structure hopes for. The system learned very well after Viet Nam that they did not want the public engaged in these things any longer.
Blah, Blah, Blah you wouldn't be here to bitch about if it wasn't for the "empire's" protection.

Oh they don't protect it at all, that's why they bought up the media, to control the conversation on the airways.

Link?[/QUOTE
]Families suspect SEAL Team 6 crash was inside job on worst day in Afghanistan

Thousands of troops died in WWII, Korea, Viet Nam who were obliged to to go there because of the draft.

Those who died in recent conflicts died knew they might die when they signed up voluntarily.

If this guy can show just ONE parent of any of the casualties of WWII, Korea and Viet Nam who demanded an investigation, I will consider his grievance legitimate.

Get back in line, do not question the system, did we mention you're free?

HORRIBLE NEWS after all these Russia revelations..........

"Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation," William Owens, the father of Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, said in an interview with the Miami Herald. "The government owes my son an investigation."

William "Ryan" Owens died Jan. 28 of wounds sustained during a raid on an al-Qaida base in Yemen. Trump traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware in February to join Owens' family and meet his remains. "I told them I don’t want to meet the President," William Owens said, as quoted by the Miami Herald. "I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him."

Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don’t Hide Behind My Son’s Death'
I've read this man wants to sue Mr. Trump for his child's death :eusa_think:
Is that true?

You are an uninformed fool.
Link?[/QUOTE
]Families suspect SEAL Team 6 crash was inside job on worst day in Afghanistan
Your link is an article about how some families suspected possible Afghan forces to have leaked information. It says nothing about the families calling for an investigation.

"Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation," William Owens, the father of Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, said in an interview with the Miami Herald. "The government owes my son an investigation."

William "Ryan" Owens died Jan. 28 of wounds sustained during a raid on an al-Qaida base in Yemen. Trump traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware in February to join Owens' family and meet his remains. "I told them I don’t want to meet the President," William Owens said, as quoted by the Miami Herald. "I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him."

Is that true?
I have searched for an answer to your question and found nothing about a possible law suite. He refused to meet with trump and suggested an investigation, which is normal and somewhat routine.

Being born in a Nazi occupied country, being raised and escaped from a communist country I know what it means to be free far better than you ever could, you weasel minded communist son of a bitch.

Is that true?
I have searched for an answer to your question and found nothing about a possible law suite. He refused to meet with trump and suggested an investigation, which is normal and somewhat routine.
Thanks for the answer :)

More fake news from Soros. Lies are all the left has to push its agenda of hate.

Being born in a Nazi occupied country, being raised and escaped from a communist country I know what it means to be free far better than you ever could, you weasel minded communist son of a bitch.

Oh my, the "commie" bit always comes out once anyone questions america where we're all so free to do so.

Oh my, the "commie" bit always comes out once anyone questions america where we're all so free to do so.

Try to be coherent for a change.

I have to ask where the fuck were all you Liberal pieces of shit when a Chinook carrying 25 operators and 5 Army personnel was blown out of the sky in Afghanistan under suspicious circumstances. Oh that's right it happened under the Obama administration and you oxygen thieves don't give a shit about the military unless you can use the dead bodies of our troops as a political weapon.

What was suspicious, exactly. It was a war zone and they got shot at...

I do think the left needs to lay off this issue, though. It was reprehensible when the left used Cindy Sheehan, and it was reprehensible when the right used the Benghazi families.

No it doesn't. It means you just didn't like the place you were raised in.

America under Trump is a country where we round up mothers and sick children and send them away on the basis of their religion or skin color. That's not "Freedom".

Forum List

Back