Father of Parkland shooting victim....democrats, go to hell....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Placing the blame on those who created and failed to protect the children at Parkland, this father has a message for democrats who blame guns......

Parkland Victimā€™s Dad Has A Message For Democrat Gun Grabbers: ā€˜Go To Hellā€™

n a tweet sent Thursday, Pollack pointed out just who was responsible for failing to protect his daughter (hint: NOT the NRA) and did not accept House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosiā€™s (D-CA) pledge for more gun control proposals.

What/who failed my daughter:

ā€¢Dem policies
ā€¢Dem Sheriff
ā€¢Dem Super intendant
ā€¢Dem school board
ā€¢Dem teachers union

Now Nancy Pelosi is saying that if the Dems take back the House they will take away guns to honor Parkland victims

From a victims dad, go to hell Dems #FixIt

ā€” Andrew Pollack (@AndrewPollackFL) October 18, 2018
Pollack claims that it was Democrat policies, and a Democrat sheriff, superintendant, school board, and teacherā€™s union that failed his daughter. These are all the people who knew the shooter was a danger yet did nothing to protect students due to a policy of ignoring threats to reduce student arrests.

I think we can forgive Pollack for not trusting that the next Democrat will do any more to help protect students.

Amen. I give him credit for telling the Dems to go to HELL. He knows who to blame and he let them have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Placing the blame on those who created and failed to protect the children at Parkland, this father has a message for democrats who blame guns......

Parkland Victimā€™s Dad Has A Message For Democrat Gun Grabbers: ā€˜Go To Hellā€™

n a tweet sent Thursday, Pollack pointed out just who was responsible for failing to protect his daughter (hint: NOT the NRA) and did not accept House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosiā€™s (D-CA) pledge for more gun control proposals.

What/who failed my daughter:

ā€¢Dem policies
ā€¢Dem Sheriff
ā€¢Dem Super intendant
ā€¢Dem school board
ā€¢Dem teachers union

Now Nancy Pelosi is saying that if the Dems take back the House they will take away guns to honor Parkland victims

From a victims dad, go to hell Dems #FixIt

ā€” Andrew Pollack (@AndrewPollackFL) October 18, 2018
Pollack claims that it was Democrat policies, and a Democrat sheriff, superintendant, school board, and teacherā€™s union that failed his daughter. These are all the people who knew the shooter was a danger yet did nothing to protect students due to a policy of ignoring threats to reduce student arrests.

I think we can forgive Pollack for not trusting that the next Democrat will do any more to help protect students.
No doubt that dad will be on NBC CBS ABC PBS MSLSD CNN.

The father explains why he told he democrats to go to hell...

Parkland Father Not Apologizing for Telling Democrats to 'Go to Hell'

Pollack said it started when he went searching for his daughter the day of the shooting and he happened to be wearing a Trump 2020 shirt. He and his shirt made it onto TV and he said he started receiving hate mail from mostly ā€œsick, demented Democrats.ā€ They were ā€œattacking him for wearing a freaking shirtā€ while he was searching for his murdered daughter.

hen, Pollack starting researching Parklandā€™s laws and he found out that superintendent Robert Runcie, a Democrat brought with him a diversionary program from the Obama administration "that doesnā€™t believe in holding kids accountable." The shooter had committed multiple crimes before unloading on students, but he was never arrested. If he had been, he wouldnā€™t have been able to buy a rifle, Pollack notes.

"Democratic policies put together led to my daughter getting murdered," he concluded.

Forum List

Back