Fashion news

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its great that trump is trying to trade away his financial problems. It brings a lump to my throat.
I suspect that these "must have" items have been made in China.
He will be a focus of envy in the prison yard.

I suspect that these "must have" items have been made in China.
-----------------------------------------------------------

So far, DonT. ain't confessing as to where they are made.

They are brought to market by a firm titled CIC, and one of the disclaimers with the shoes is:
"Trump Sneakers are not designed, manufactured, distributed or sold by Donald J. Trump."

OK, all is well and good, but.....well, but then DonT. disclosed just last year:
"The trainers are made by CIC Ventures LLC.........a company Trump reported owning in his 2023 disclosures.

Yeah, I don' get that either.
--------------------------------------------------------

ps......as a little backgrounder, here is reportage from AllAmerican.org:

• "99% of all shoes sold in the United States are imported.
  • China is the top footwear importer to the US, exporting 1.6 billion pairs of shoes to the US in 2022. Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, and India comprise the rest of the top five US importers – all unchanged from 2021."

-----------------------------------------------------------

So far, DonT. ain't confessing as to where they are made.

They are brought to market by a firm titled CIC, and one of the disclaimers with the shoes is:
"Trump Sneakers are not designed, manufactured, distributed or sold by Donald J. Trump."

OK, all is well and good, but.....well, but then DonT. disclosed just last year:
"The trainers are made by CIC Ventures LLC.........a company Trump reported owning in his 2023 disclosures.

Yeah, I don' get that either.
--------------------------------------------------------

ps......as a little backgrounder, here is reportage from AllAmerican.org:

• "99% of all shoes sold in the United States are imported.
  • China is the top footwear importer to the US, exporting 1.6 billion pairs of shoes to the US in 2022. Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, and India comprise the rest of the top five US importers – all unchanged from 2021."
It just adds to the mystique of the product. I guess they are not for day to day wear.

Did you get a pair ?

Haha. No - but I'm glad he's getting the support.

My donations right now are going to my city councilman and my Mayor.

I live in a red city in a sea of blue, and I'm hoping to at least keep it that way this November.

Forum List

Back