Farrakhan: I don't answer to no cracker

I dont make excuses for anything. I only discuss the reasons.

for the record, i believe your stated reasons for tracing posters is just a bogus excuse.

it's not that i don't understand the capability, i am wondering the motivation behind it.

in the context of a political forum, the suggestion of data mining personal info is intimidating.

There are some mentally disturbed people out there that live to cause pain to others. They are very patient as well. They have message board similar to this where they compare strategies and plan attacks. A lady I know is an advisor to the US government on cyber security and some of the things she told me are scary. You are pretty safe as long as you dont divulge too much personal information. Some posters on here would be amazed at what I know about them simply from the pictures they post. Lots of them lead back to their personal information.

so you took the time to trace pictures, why?

Some posters on here would be amazed at what I know about them

for the record, i believe your stated reasons for tracing posters is just a bogus excuse.

it's not that i don't understand the capability, i am wondering the motivation behind it.

in the context of a political forum, the suggestion of data mining personal info is intimidating.

There are some mentally disturbed people out there that live to cause pain to others. They are very patient as well. They have message board similar to this where they compare strategies and plan attacks. A lady I know is an advisor to the US government on cyber security and some of the things she told me are scary. You are pretty safe as long as you dont divulge too much personal information. Some posters on here would be amazed at what I know about them simply from the pictures they post. Lots of them lead back to their personal information.

Excuse for what?

Excuse for what?

creepy and malicious data mining.

USMB 1.5 Rating on Sitejabber

Excuse for what?

creepy and malicious data mining.

I dont do any of that. What made you think I did?

da·ta min·ing
noun
COMPUTING
  1. the practice of examining large databases in order to generate new information.

Last edited:
mining for other posters' personal info... is there a word for that?

creep·y
ˈkrēpē/
adjective
informal
adjective: creepy; comparative adjective: creepier; superlative adjective: creepiest
causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.
"the creepy feelings one often gets in a strange house"
synonyms: frightening, eerie, disturbing, sinister, weird, hair-raising, menacing, threatening, eldritch;More
Yes thats the correct definition of creepy. How does that relate to what you were saying? Are you deflecting from your support of white racism and violence?

i'm just highlighting your antics, speaking of reasons and excuses.

I dont really care much for computers to be honest.

I like networks.

Why hack into a computer when I can pull your traffic right off the internet?

Personal information. Your location. Every little piece counts. Look up social engineering and hacking.Everything you send from your computer travels a network path. If I tap into that path and isolate your traffic I can easily copy it, redirect it, intercept it.

i'm just highlighting your antics, speaking of reasons and excuses.

I dont really care much for computers to be honest.

I like networks.

Why hack into a computer when I can pull your traffic right off the internet?
Thats called deflecting. We were discussing Farrakhans reasons and your support of white racism and violence as the things that created his reasons.

We are also discussing Asclepias' comments about others supposed racism for condemning Farrakhan's words and actions. A tries to excuse F's racism based on the cultural conditions supposedly leading to F's words and actions. A gives no examples or links of them to F's behavior.

Forum List

Back