Fans "boo" moment of national unity

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
It was essentially a vocalization of why Trump is in the White House right now.
what an idiotic comment, you sound pretty brain dead, but thats what hatred does

Good for the KC fans. They realize the NFL social justice efforts are based on a false narrative. I understand the Texans stayed in the locker room during the black national anthem. The whole show appeared to have been a failure. Well, except for the actual football part.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

what an idiotic comment, you sound pretty brain dead, but thats what hatred does
:confused-84:

Looks like you completely missed the point and went straight to personal insults. Shock.

The white supremacist are losing and they aren't happy.

When you call good people white supremacists based on the fact they don't like being insulted, you are the asshole.

Many of those "good people" showed how good they were by responding to the show of unity with their tomahawk chop.

Makes sense. A way to show that they don't give a damn about your pc hysterics.

What part of this are you not getting? We are done being lectured by you assholes.

You are upset that things are changing. Period. You know this isn't just going to go away are you are free to be as offended as you wish.

I'm upset by the status quo. And the direction change is going. Yes.

My point is, that people like me, are tired of being lectured by assholes like you.

We are going away either. And more and more, we are done being quiet about your being assholes.

Are you prepared for the blowback?

I am in no way concerned.

YOu assume your side will win, and we will be viciously suppressed?

LOL........ "viciously".

We are already seeing your side murdering people in the streets, so yes, "viciously".

Answer the question.

Why are you not concerned about blowback?

Because I'm not. It's as simple as that.

So, just denial, without even any rationalization?

YOu've never for a moment given any thought to the tens of millions of people you are not only discriminating against and fucking over with policy, but insulting on top of that?

And how pissed off they are getting?

When you call good people white supremacists based on the fact they don't like being insulted, you are the asshole.

Many of those "good people" showed how good they were by responding to the show of unity with their tomahawk chop.

What part of this are you not getting? We are done being lectured by you assholes.

You are upset that things are changing. Period. You know this isn't just going to go away are you are free to be as offended as you wish.

My point is, that people like me, are tired of being lectured by assholes like you.

We are going away either. And more and more, we are done being quiet about your being assholes.

LOL........ "viciously".

We are already seeing your side murdering people in the streets, so yes, "viciously".

Answer the question.

YOu've never for a moment given any thought to the tens of millions of people you are not only discriminating against and fucking over with policy, but insulting on top of that?

Those who have can not beat those who have not.

I'm not a sports fan myself, but my guess would be is that what they want is to be able yo enjoy watching a football game without a bunch of irrelevant and offensive political bullshit being injected into it.

"Peaceful protest". That's what Trump and his supporters claim they wanted. You are showing that was another lie.

We are happy that the players managed to not attack the fans.

We still are unhappy that they are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at a sporting event.

That you find this confusing, is because of problems in your head, not ours.

There we go. You were offended over a show of unity. As I said.........not happy.

When you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you insult the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

Doing that, is not a "show of unity" but a divisive political statement and an insult to the fans.

None of those fans, should ever return to that stadium.

Don't. That's their right. Telling others to shut up though is not.

Correct. The League has the Right to say what they want.

If they want to insult the nation and it's citizens, and their fans, that is their right.

Nothing I said, indicated that I thought they should be deprived of their right to speech.

My point was, that the op was wrong. The fans were not booing a "show of unity" but booing a divisive political statement that was very insulting to them.

Would you like to address my comment about the op? Or is that not the type of shit that interests you?

It's sad that you see unity as political.

It depends on the unity. This was not "unity" at all, but a divisive political statement.

If you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

You know that. That is why you are refusing to address that point.

I'm white. I'm not offended.

Which does not mean you were not insulted.

I thought it was a good game.

Could not care less.

My point stands.

When you support the narrative that this nation is systemically wacist, you are insulting not only the nation, but it's citizens, at least the white ones.

Such a statement is obviously NOT a "show of unity".

It is a divisive political statement and an insult to the fans. At least the white ones.

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

Sounds like a threat of civil unrest at least. And you were objecting to my use of the term "vicious" just a few minutes ago.

Stop hiding behind vagueness. I know what you are hinting at.

Grow some balls and say it. You think there will be pushback but you expect to win the fighting, ,and I mean actual literal fighting and to thus have whites reduced to second class citizens who will keep quite or face political prisons.

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

Sounds like a threat of civil unrest at least. And you were objecting to my use of the term "vicious" just a few minutes ago.

Stop hiding behind vagueness. I know what you are hinting at.

Grow some balls and say it. You think there will be pushback but you expect to win the fighting, ,and I mean actual literal fighting and to thus have whites reduced to second class citizens who will keep quite or face political prisons.

There will be no push back of any account.

How many Asians are in the racist NFL? Hmmm? Where's the equality?

Progressives have destroyed American sports and most major cities better that any foreign enemy ever could

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.

The NFL is racist against blacks? Really?

:confused-84:

Looks like you completely missed the point and went straight to personal insults. Shock.
looks like you missed it....this shit isnt about any candidate.

Every one of these blacks shot by police were breaking the law and resisting arrest. Why don’t the NFL players talk about the innocent blacks shot in the hood by other blacks? That’s your real issue, not systemic racism at the hands of white people or police brutality.

At the end of the day, these social justice efforts by the NFL are going to get more blacks killed. The thugs will feel emboldened by less police presence and the innocent blacks will continue to get gunned down.

Actors and athletes are this century's court jesters
They are there for entertainment purposes only.

Aww hell yea!

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.

There is no inequality other than that which you make up in your own mind. In 60 years, I have yet to ever see one black person actually be treated as less than an equal (whatever that means) just because of his skin color.

But I HAVE seen many whites discriminated against and not hired even though they had better qualifications and academic achievement, passed over to meet the quota of hiring Blacks just BECAUSE of their skin color!

Why are so few blacks in the NFL?

The America hating Taliban took a sport that was a complete meritocracy - and destroyed it. All of the owners who were afraid of taking a stand for fear of being ostracized can now watch the entire League go down in flames

The problem with SJW's is they think that people will see their displays they way the SJW's want them to see it. The problem is while you can dictate how YOU present yourself, you cannot dictate how WE see it.

And a lot of people see the arm in arm thing as kneeling light.

Why are so few blacks in the NFL?

The America hating Taliban took a sport that was a complete meritocracy - and destroyed it. All of the owners who were afraid of taking a stand for fear of being ostracized can now watch the entire League go down in flames

The NFL is going to pay one guy $500 million while kids that live around the stadiums can't afford a ticket. They need to be brought down some.

So, removed on your spin, you admit that the act was not meant to be a show of national unity.

And that is the point. This is about pandering or kowtowing to the racist left mob.

Arm locking is nothing more than "kneeling lite" to some people.

Forum List

Back