Fans "boo" moment of national unity

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?

I'm not a sports fan myself, but my guess would be is that what they want is to be able yo enjoy watching a football game without a bunch of irrelevant and offensive political bullshit being injected into it.

"Peaceful protest". That's what Trump and his supporters claim they wanted. You are showing that was another lie.

We are happy that the players managed to not attack the fans.

We still are unhappy that they are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at a sporting event.

That you find this confusing, is because of problems in your head, not ours.

There we go. You were offended over a show of unity. As I said.........not happy.

When you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you insult the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

Doing that, is not a "show of unity" but a divisive political statement and an insult to the fans.

None of those fans, should ever return to that stadium.

Don't. That's their right. Telling others to shut up though is not.

The white supremacist are losing and they aren't happy.

When you call good people white supremacists based on the fact they don't like being insulted, you are the asshole.

Many of those "good people" showed how good they were by responding to the show of unity with their tomahawk chop.

Makes sense. A way to show that they don't give a damn about your pc hysterics.

What part of this are you not getting? We are done being lectured by you assholes.

You are upset that things are changing. Period. You know this isn't just going to go away are you are free to be as offended as you wish.

I'm upset by the status quo. And the direction change is going. Yes.

My point is, that people like me, are tired of being lectured by assholes like you.

We are going away either. And more and more, we are done being quiet about your being assholes.

Are you prepared for the blowback?

I'm not a sports fan myself, but my guess would be is that what they want is to be able yo enjoy watching a football game without a bunch of irrelevant and offensive political bullshit being injected into it.

"Peaceful protest". That's what Trump and his supporters claim they wanted. You are showing that was another lie.

We still are unhappy that they are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at a sporting event.

There we go. You were offended over a show of unity. As I said.........not happy.

When you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you insult the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

Doing that, is not a "show of unity" but a divisive political statement and an insult to the fans.

Correct. The League has the Right to say what they want.

If they want to insult the nation and it's citizens, and their fans, that is their right.

Nothing I said, indicated that I thought they should be deprived of their right to speech.

My point was, that the op was wrong. The fans were not booing a "show of unity" but booing a divisive political statement that was very insulting to them.

Would you like to address my comment about the op? Or is that not the type of shit that interests you?

When you call good people white supremacists based on the fact they don't like being insulted, you are the asshole.

Many of those "good people" showed how good they were by responding to the show of unity with their tomahawk chop.

What part of this are you not getting? We are done being lectured by you assholes.

You are upset that things are changing. Period. You know this isn't just going to go away are you are free to be as offended as you wish.

My point is, that people like me, are tired of being lectured by assholes like you.

We are going away either. And more and more, we are done being quiet about your being assholes.

I am in no way concerned.

If they want to insult the nation and it's citizens, and their fans, that is their right.

Nothing I said, indicated that I thought they should be deprived of their right to speech.

My point was, that the op was wrong. The fans were not booing a "show of unity" but booing a divisive political statement that was very insulting to them.

Would you like to address my comment about the op? Or is that not the type of shit that interests you?

It's sad that you see unity as political.

YOu assume your side will win, and we will be viciously suppressed?

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

If you look close enough you will also see black people in the stands booing as well

It depends on the unity. This was not "unity" at all, but a divisive political statement.

If you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

You know that. That is why you are refusing to address that point.

LOL........ "viciously".

It depends on the unity. This was not "unity" at all, but a divisive political statement.

If you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

I'm white. I'm not offended.

Because you are stupid

LOL........ "viciously".

We are already seeing your side murdering people in the streets, so yes, "viciously".

Answer the question.

Why are you not concerned about blowback?

LOL........ "viciously".

We are already seeing your side murdering people in the streets, so yes, "viciously".

Answer the question.

Democrats do not have sides, they are ants that go where they choose and stay until they are sprayed dead

This bullshit is more a problem of low self esteem than it is about systemic racism. The only way to defeat that is to compete and better yourself. When you excel, your self esteem improves. Anyone who thinks wallowing in self pity will make things better is a fool destined to remain a loser.

Which does not mean you were not insulted.

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

Because I'm not. It's as simple as that.

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

Because I'm not. It's as simple as that.
If you say so.......................

Which does not mean you were not insulted.

I thought it was a good game.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

/——/ What we want us for you to get a clue and figure out the real agenda for these ingrates. Americans follow sports as entertainment and not to be lectured by a bunch over overpaid pampered spoiled brats who are destroying our national pastime. That’s what we want.

Now watch the soccer players walk off the field in protest at their next match and see how you like it.

Forum List

Back