Fans "boo" moment of national unity

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
It was essentially a vocalization of why Trump is in the White House right now.

Agreed. You people can't resist spitting in the face of those that disagree with you. This motivates them to vote against you.

And for Trump.

And this will continue. Is continuing.
Try to calm down. I understand your perspective on this and have more than once been called a "racist" by Regressive Lefties for pointing it out.

Life is not binary, either/or. There are many of us who can see the big picture on issues. True story.

Go drama queen on someone else.

When you support the narrative that this country is systemically wacist, you are insulting the country and the people that make it up.

That is not me "drama queen", that is the clear picture, whether you are looking at the big picture, or the small.
As I've said a couple of thousand times, I see plenty of problems on both ends of this.

You either can't or won't. Probably a combination therein. And this is why I no longer bother with asymmetrical conversations here.

We aren't talking about the overall balance here. It is one specific incident, where the league, did something and the fans reacted by booing.

The act the league did, was insulting and divisive. The fans were right to not just sit there, and take being insulted.
It's certainly their right to boo.

I think the biggest issue for the SJW types is they can't get this idea through their heads.

"While you may control how you send out your message, you cannot control how others receive your message"

The people booing saw the arm locking as nothing more than "kneeling lite".

When you try to stay in the middle of the road, sometimes you get hit by traffic going in both directions, sometimes at the same time.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

It was essentially a vocalization of why Trump is in the White House right now.
I searched for the overnight tv ratings on this game and did not see it

if the numbers are bad it will tell us why none of the liberal clowns you support are president instead of trump

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.

So, removed on your spin, you admit that the act was not meant to be a show of national unity.

And that is the point. This is about pandering or kowtowing to the racist left mob.

Arm locking is nothing more than "kneeling lite" to some people.
Its a partial victory for trump though

the overpaid athletes were feeling the pressure from the rest of America not to disrespect the flag over a lie

/——/ What we want us for you to get a clue and figure out the real agenda for these ingrates. Americans follow sports as entertainment and not to be lectured by a bunch over overpaid pampered spoiled brats who are destroying our national pastime. That’s what we want.

Now watch the soccer players walk off the field in protest at their next match and see how you like it.
1599824047696.png

I would support that 100%. I think its great that these youngsters give a shit. You types regularly accuse them of living in a bubble. when they come out of that you dont like it either. Make your minds up.

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.

So, removed on your spin, you admit that the act was not meant to be a show of national unity.

And that is the point. This is about pandering or kowtowing to the racist left mob.

Arm locking is nothing more than "kneeling lite" to some people.
Its a partial victory for trump though

the overpaid athletes were feeling the pressure from the rest of America not to disrespect the flag over a lie

They still think they can control how we receive their message, even if they try to scale it back with the hand holding and the not coming out of the locker room.

The white supremacist are losing and they aren't happy.

When you call good people white supremacists based on the fact they don't like being insulted, you are the asshole.

Many of those "good people" showed how good they were by responding to the show of unity with their tomahawk chop.

Makes sense. A way to show that they don't give a damn about your pc hysterics.

What part of this are you not getting? We are done being lectured by you assholes.

You are upset that things are changing. Period. You know this isn't just going to go away are you are free to be as offended as you wish.

I'm upset by the status quo. And the direction change is going. Yes.

My point is, that people like me, are tired of being lectured by assholes like you.

We are going away either. And more and more, we are done being quiet about your being assholes.

Are you prepared for the blowback?

I am in no way concerned.

YOu assume your side will win, and we will be viciously suppressed?

LOL........ "viciously".

We are already seeing your side murdering people in the streets, so yes, "viciously".

Answer the question.

Why are you not concerned about blowback?

Because I'm not. It's as simple as that.

So, just denial, without even any rationalization?

YOu've never for a moment given any thought to the tens of millions of people you are not only discriminating against and fucking over with policy, but insulting on top of that?

And how pissed off they are getting?

Those who have can not beat those who have not.

Sounds like a threat of civil unrest at least. And you were objecting to my use of the term "vicious" just a few minutes ago.

Stop hiding behind vagueness. I know what you are hinting at.

Grow some balls and say it. You think there will be pushback but you expect to win the fighting, ,and I mean actual literal fighting and to thus have whites reduced to second class citizens who will keep quite or face political prisons.

There will be no push back of any account.

Trump to a great extent is push back. The Proud BOys, kicking antifa's ass, is pushback. Hell, your boys dying in Kenosha, is pushback.

And this is just the beginning. The vast majority of white people are still hoping the system will work.

What will you do when they realize that people like you, have permanently marginalized them?

When you call good people white supremacists based on the fact they don't like being insulted, you are the asshole.

Many of those "good people" showed how good they were by responding to the show of unity with their tomahawk chop.

What part of this are you not getting? We are done being lectured by you assholes.

You are upset that things are changing. Period. You know this isn't just going to go away are you are free to be as offended as you wish.

My point is, that people like me, are tired of being lectured by assholes like you.

We are going away either. And more and more, we are done being quiet about your being assholes.

LOL........ "viciously".

We are already seeing your side murdering people in the streets, so yes, "viciously".

Answer the question.

YOu've never for a moment given any thought to the tens of millions of people you are not only discriminating against and fucking over with policy, but insulting on top of that?

Sounds like a threat of civil unrest at least. And you were objecting to my use of the term "vicious" just a few minutes ago.

Grow some balls and say it. You think there will be pushback but you expect to win the fighting, ,and I mean actual literal fighting and to thus have whites reduced to second class citizens who will keep quite or face political prisons.

Trump to a great extent is push back. The Proud BOys, kicking antifa's ass, is pushback. Hell, your boys dying in Kenosha, is pushback.

And this is just the beginning. The vast majority of white people are still hoping the system will work.

What will you do when they realize that people like you, have permanently marginalized them?

How many times do I need to answer this?

The "fight for equality" is intellectually and factually preposterous. If the NFL really wants "equality" they should choose their teams randomly from the people in the towns they represent who love football the most, regardless of talent, size, age, or gender.

Then we'll see who is willing to pay to come out to watch them play.

Beware of movements based on vacuous slogans. They end up being parodies of themselves.

Black lives matter? Maybe; maybe not. It depends on which one you're talking about.

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

Until I see any sign that you gave it some actual thought and your answer is your real answer.

They still think they can control how we receive their message, even if they try to scale it back with the hand holding and the not coming out of the locker room.
Because the players are stupid they think the rest of America is stupid too

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

And more and more minority people are starting to realize the bill of goods sold to them by the left isn't worth what they thought it was worth.

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

And more and more minority people are starting to realize the bill of goods sold to them by the left isn't worth what they thought it was worth.

I hope so. If there is any movement in the black votes for Trump, that will be a very hopeful sign.

Just because the plsyerscare stupid they think the rest of America is stupid too

I think most of them are well intentioned, but let's face it, they are athletes and many of them aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the toolbox. Add in the peer pressure generated in a group situation seen in team sports and this is what you get.

Why are so few blacks in the NFL?

The America hating Taliban took a sport that was a complete meritocracy - and destroyed it. All of the owners who were afraid of taking a stand for fear of being ostracized can now watch the entire League go down in flames

The NFL is going to pay one guy $500 million while kids that live around the stadiums can't afford a ticket. They need to be brought down some.
i wonder where they will get the $$$ to pay any of them. they lost a lot of fan base just by giving in to the radicals---screw them all

Why are so few blacks in the NFL?

The America hating Taliban took a sport that was a complete meritocracy - and destroyed it. All of the owners who were afraid of taking a stand for fear of being ostracized can now watch the entire League go down in flames

The NFL is going to pay one guy $500 million while kids that live around the stadiums can't afford a ticket. They need to be brought down some.

Typical Useful Idiot! How many kids in Venezuela are going to see football?

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

I hope so. If there is any movement in the black votes for Trump, that will be a very hopeful sign.

Dude, when even Sharpton comes out and says "We don't want no police, we want "better" police" you know the whole defund the police thing isn't going over well in black neighborhoods.

Granted his "better" police have to be perfect police, and thus is an unobtainable situation, but it does show a split on the left between bougie SJW whites and the black community.

LOL........ "viciously".

Answer the question.

you 2 should get married

I'm not a sports fan myself, but my guess would be is that what they want is to be able yo enjoy watching a football game without a bunch of irrelevant and offensive political bullshit being injected into it.

"Peaceful protest". That's what Trump and his supporters claim they wanted. You are showing that was another lie.

We are happy that the players managed to not attack the fans.

We still are unhappy that they are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at a sporting event.

That you find this confusing, is because of problems in your head, not ours.

There we go. You were offended over a show of unity. As I said.........not happy.

When you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you insult the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

Doing that, is not a "show of unity" but a divisive political statement and an insult to the fans.

None of those fans, should ever return to that stadium.

Don't. That's their right. Telling others to shut up though is not.

Sure it is.

Forum List

Back