Does this hurt or help the Biden campaign?

I typed "antifa.com" into my browser and Biden's campaign page comes up.
In your opinion, is this a positive or a negative for his election hopes?
I typed in antifa.com and you're right Joe Biden's web page came up. Only if the average Democrat knows about this will it hurt him. It would be bad for Jim Crow Joe.

That is funny. They had something like that a few weeks ago and got it stopped same day it showed up. Doubt if it has any effect either way, as the campaign was obviously targeted. Is funny though. :abgg2q.jpg:

This topic was done about 2 weeks ago.. The jist is -- antifa.com was an available URL -- someone bought it and did about 3 minutes of webpage design to redirect to Joe's campaign..

Have fun rehashing this...

You republicans are terrible.

Perhaps the dems would make on White Nationalist and it got rerouted to all tramp sites. How would that be?

Because of all the attention this has gotten, Biden has addressed this development...

FB_IMG_1599817940038.jpg

It can only hurt, not help. But really, how many people are typing in antifa.com into their browsers?

They realize republican's are doing it.
Actually, I've been watching this, and I've seen the URL redirect to it'sgoingdown.com when it's not going to Biden's website...

Now, can you tell me why the Republicans would redirect to a site where Antifa announces their riot plans????

This topic was done about 2 weeks ago.. The jist is -- antifa.com was an available URL -- someone bought it and did about 3 minutes of webpage design to redirect to Joe's campaign..

Have fun rehashing this...
And by "someone" you mean RUSSIA.

While I understand that the braintrust at Google believes it can sway public opinion with this complex strategy of redirecting inquiries according to their own internal whims, I don't buy it.

As with the Russian plot to impact the 2016 election, did their laughable efforts affect even a single vote? I rather doubt it.

Forum List

Back