Fans "boo" moment of national unity

This is the deal, them fans in the stands, them white boys, them trump nuts, came to see a ballgame, not some fake cum by ya nigga moment. Its all a bunch of fake bullshit anyways. Them nigga's should have stood they're ground and not played ball period. But God forbid a black man with some serious coins, stand strong for his race.

I hear the dems are really walking back all the jive talk about DEFUND THE POLICE.

I told you they would. I told you that the libs figured you would be too stupid to notice.

Are you paying attention? Was your talk jive talk too?
Put it this way, with or without them brave rednecks in a cop uniform, nigga's will still be killing each other, crime will still be a issue in our communities, cops will still be killing nigga's we still gonna get robbed, etc...so WHAT FUCKIN DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHETHER YOU HAVE COP SHOW UP TO TAKE NOTES OR NOT THERE AT ALL??? I'm a gun owner...nuff said

This is the deal, them fans in the stands, them white boys, them trump nuts, came to see a ballgame, not some fake cum by ya nigga moment. Its all a bunch of fake bullshit anyways. Them nigga's should have stood they're ground and not played ball period. But God forbid a black man with some serious coins, stand strong for his race.

I hear the dems are really walking back all the jive talk about DEFUND THE POLICE.

I told you they would. I told you that the libs figured you would be too stupid to notice.

Put it this way, with or without them brave rednecks in a cop uniform, nigga's will still be killing each other, crime will still be a issue in our communities, cops will still be killing nigga's we still gonna get robbed, etc...so WHAT FUCKIN DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHETHER YOU HAVE COP SHOW UP TO TAKE NOTES OR NOT THERE AT ALL??? I'm a gun owner...nuff said
Eye roll...tough talking Tiger...11 dead in Chicago...53 shot...in just one weekend! So where is Black Lives Matter? Where is Joe Biden? Where is Kamala Harris? Where is the Democratic leadership?

Eye roll...tough talking Tiger...11 dead in Chicago...53 shot...in just one weekend! So where is Black Lives Matter? Where is Joe Biden? Where is Kamala Harris? Where is the Democratic leadership?
Where is Trump? Where is McConnell? Where is Louie Gohmert? Where is Mark Meadows?

And none of the above to that which I am responding accepts that the players have the absolute right to demonstrate during the national anthem by kneeling.

The "difference" is the dem fed you a line of jive talk. YOu bought it. And now that the white libs realize that their lives might be inconvenienced by this shit, they are walking it back,

and they are fully confident, that you will take that betrayal, without any backtalk.

I told you this would happen. You told me it would not. And here we are. LOL!!!

Where is Trump? Where is McConnell? Where is Louie Gohmert? Where is Mark Meadows?

And none of the above to that which I am responding accepts that the players have the absolute right to demonstrate during the national anthem by kneeling.
Trump doesn't run Chicago. Neither does McConnell. Gohmert certainly doesn't. Nor does Meadows. Chicago is run by Democrats. It has been for decades. So why isn't Black Lives Matter demonstrating in the streets of Chicago to protest the deaths that liberals have allowed to take place?

Trump doesn't run Chicago. Neither does McConnell. Gohmert certainly doesn't. Nor does Meadows. Chicago is run by Democrats. It has been for decades. So why isn't Black Lives Matter demonstrating in the streets of Chicago to protest the deaths that liberals have allowed to take place?
You should ask BLM.

Forum List

Back