Fanni Willis Takes Jim Jordan To Task: You Lack Basic Understanding Of The Law

Just to remind all those "States Rights" ReNaziKlans. Under the Constitution the United States of American (which I for one swore allegiance to) JorDumb has zero authority to bring the full weight of the U.S. Government down on just one single D.A. in Georgia. Zero authority. Under the U.S Constitution Jucdicial is a Co-Equal Branch and NOT subserviant to the Legislative Branch.

The Federal Legislatiive has not authority over the State Judiciary. JorDumb has zero authority to a damn thing. JorDumb lied out his P01135809 loving ass. He can do nothing and he knows he can do nothing.

Haha, that’s not gonna cause a civil war… welfare has been in place for a long time
that standard was surpassed years ago, recipients can make as much as 100,000 in some states now, $80k for a couple here while they fish and do whatever they want

that standard was surpassed years ago, recipients can make as much as 100,000 in some states now, $80k for a couple here while they fish and do whatever they want
That is not welfare. Not all government aid or subsidies are welfare. Otherwise corporations get welfare on tax breaks. Or veterans get welfare for VA and GI encouragements.,

Ordinay Guy, we expect self-professed Christians to tell the truth. Start doing so,

Can you show an example of somebody making 100k from welfare while they fish?

I'll just remind people Willis is an avowed Communist, her campaign financed by Soros. She attended black colleges and for her undergrad and law degree (read "watered down") Her personal comments about Jordan were highly unprofessional and also dishonest, implying Jordan failed the bar exam, which is untrue. He has a real JD degree.

Still waiting for to post the proof of Ms. Willlis being an "Avowed Communist".

When did she say this - What day, what month and what year.

What is location where Ms. Willis make this statement. Which state and what city....

All you really have is nothing.

Still waiting for to post the proof of Ms. Willlis being an "Avowed Communist".

When did she say this - What day, what month and what year.

What is location where Ms. Willis make this statement. Which state and what city....

All you really have is nothing.
Mashmont, another avowed Christian, lying through his teeth. When did she avow she was a Marxist?

Can you show an example of somebody making 100k from welfare while they fish?
I have friends, a married couple, both on disability, some bullshit, he has a fucking job outside of the disability, they rake in about 80,000 per year. He had an irregular heartbeat and she had some back ailment, fucking disgusting. We don't talk to them much anymore

I have friends, a married couple, both on disability, some bullshit, he has a fucking job outside of the disability, they rake in about 80,000 per year. He had an irregular heartbeat and she had some back ailment, fucking disgusting. We don't talk to them much anymore
The disability pays them $80k or the disability plus the other job?

So Chese and Kracken go to trial on October 24th. Kracken is saying her work to hack the computers of just one county in Georgia was "Authorized", which of course it was not. She wants her cased tossed on that reason, ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:
They will be convicted is what is going to happen.

Fani will tell them, "You have at least five years in jail that I cannot lessen. However, if you flip I can make sure it is no more than that."

Fani is going to destroy her box checker career....
She is so stupid as to say that to Jim Jordan?.... wow... she must be getting nervous....

Forum List

Back