Fanni Willis Takes Jim Jordan To Task: You Lack Basic Understanding Of The Law

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP.....WRONG!!!!!

JorDumb has zero authority over the State Juciciary. He no power,under the U.S. Constitution to investigate a State Judicicary Officer. He has authority investigate FEDERAL JUDICIARY OFFICERS. But his authority over the state is zero.

As stated before the Legislative and the Judicial Branch are Co-Equal Branches of government, one is NOT suberviant to the other.

He was openly and blantantly engaging in Hindering Prosecution and Obstruction of Justice.
Try reading my post again. Or are you another I need to suggest a good course to correct serious reading dysfunction?

Try reading my post again. Or are you another I need to suggest a good course to correct serious reading dysfunction?
I grow tired of this child.

JorDumb has no authority to investigate one single state prosecutor because she is discharging duties as outlined under her states constitution. Ms. Willis has violated no federal law.

Hindeing Prosecution and Obstrucion of Justice.

No evidence at all exists that the DOJ may have been involved in Fanni Willis's prosecution of Trump and others associated with him.

The Judiciary Committee has no authority to investigate or interfere with state courts.

Trump and his illegal interference with the 2024 election because of his continued lies about 2020 and so forth is going to get him sanctioned

Nobody cares about what makes you tired, simp.
JorDumb has no authority to investigate one single state prosecutor because she is discharging duties as outlined under her states constitution. Ms. Willis has violated no federal law.
He explained his federal basis. You don’t understand it. That’s on you.
Yeah. You’re an authority. 🙄

No evidence at all exists that the DOJ may have been involved in Fanni Willis's prosecution of Trump and others associated with him.

The Judiciary Committee has no authority to investigate or interfere with state courts.

Trump and his illegal interference with the 2024 election because of his continued lies about 2020 and so forth is going to get him sanctioned

Let us remember that the Governor of Georgia (Kemp) shut down an attempt by Georgia State Senator (Republcan Colton Moore) when he was calling for the State of Georgia to investigate Fani Willis, because in the words of Governor Kemp, "It was Unconstitutinal".

The onlyreason JorDumb wanted to "Investigate" D.A. Willis delay, hinder and obstruction her office's prosecution of P01125809.

No such authority for the Federal Legislative Branch to investigate one state District Attorney, solely because state District Attorny is doing her job, investigating, indciting and prosecution of crime in her state, which in this case are gross violation of Georgia's RICO Statutes.

Foxfyre is too deep, too, now. She knows too much.
👀

Let us remember that the Governor of Georgia (Kemp) shut down an attempt by Georgia State Senator (Republcan Colton Moore) when he was calling for the State of Georgia to investigate Fani Willis, because in the words of Governor Kemp, "It was Unconstitutinal".

The onlyreason JorDumb wanted to "Investigate" D.A. Willis delay, hinder and obstruction her office's prosecution of P01125809.

No such authority for the Federal Legislative Branch to investigate one state District Attorney, solely because state District Attorny is doing her job, investigating, indciting and prosecution of crime in her state, which in this case are gross violation of Georgia's RICO Statutes.
Not only do you have a serious reading deficiency or are blatantly dishonest in responding not to what I posted, but what you want me to have posted, but you are also way to smart to bother to look up what authority the House Judiciary has. A pity. Because to pretend you know something when you don't have a clue tends to make a person look. . .well. . .sort of stupid?

Soros, aka the Republican`s bogeyman. Whatever happened to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Are they`re collecting their bogeymen pensions?
Al and Jessie get rewarded by the Democrats for keeping hate of 'whitey' alive. Soros funds Democrat hatred.

On Thursday, the prosecutor who indicted Donald Trump and 18 alleged co-conspirators on racketeering charges (RICO) slapped down Jordan's attempts to "interfere" with her investigation, and curtly explained to him that he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to the law – even accusing him of spreading "misinformation."

With regard to her filing under the RICO statute, Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school, writing that he can still continue his education by purchasing legal expert John Floyd's RICO book "for the non-bar member price of $249."

:spank:

And yet another thread from loose-skews13.

JorDumb want to engage governmental over reach by investigating Ms. Willis. He has no federal authority to do so. HIndering and Obstruction of Justice. The Legislative and Judicial of Co-Equal branches of government. Nor does he federal authority to do a damn thing, he is acting as toadie for P01135809.

Great Day, warm and sunny in Sausalito. Crossing the GG Bridge you can see the Farallon Islands.
Meh...has every bit of authority.

Show us where he doesn't.

Forum List

Back