Nathan Wades Ex Wife In Cahoots With Mike Romans Lawyer In Case Against Fanni Willis

I can't wait watch you fuckers have an ANF over Willis' disqualification...lol
I believe the hearing is scheduled for the 8th of February. I'll post the video for you where the lawyer who filed this motion can explain to the judge what legal theory they're using to support the dismissal of charges. Should be fun. :lmao:

I believe the hearing is scheduled for the 8th of February. I'll post the video for you where the lawyer who filed this motion can explain to the judge what legal theory they're using to support the dismissal of charges. Should be fun. :lmao:
Ashley Merchant will present documented, irrefutable evidence, not theory...lol

Evidence that says he isn't qualified? Evidence of what exactly?
Evidence he isn't qualified. Evidence of bribery. Evidence of witness intimidation and abuse of power. I'm sure that just scratches the surface. There's no telling how deep this runs...lol

Evidence he isn't qualified. Evidence of bribery. Evidence of witness intimidation and abuse of power. I'm sure that just scratches the surface. There's no telling how deep this runs...lol
:lmao:

Wonderful. We get to watch on live tv if any of that ends up being correct.

You mean the money she payed to her lover, which was higher than the RICO expert, that she then benefited from by traveling all over the place?

That's illegal, dumbass.

You don't have any factual information.

You're really dumb and desperate.
I'm neither...lol. Fatty Willis is up shit creek. You're the one that is desperate to defend her and dumb enough to think that kickbacks given by vendors to public officials is perfectly legal.

I'm neither...lol. Fatty Willis is up shit creek. You're the one that is desperate to defend her and dumb enough to think that kickbacks given by vendors to public officials is perfectly legal.

I hope she will be allowed to do her job on this RICO case. Justice is important to our country.

I hope she will be allowed to do her job on this RICO case. Justice is important to our country.
Justice is important, but you're willing to ignore the prosecutor's commission of felonies during the process? You have a fucked up idea of "justice".

Justice is important, but you're willing to ignore the prosecutor's commission of felonies during the process? You have a fucked up idea of "justice".

Going on vacation isn't a felony. Neither is sleeping with a boyfriend. Haven't you ever been on a nice vacation to Europe or the Bahamas?

Forum List

Back