Fanni Willis Takes Jim Jordan To Task: You Lack Basic Understanding Of The Law

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
On Thursday, the prosecutor who indicted Donald Trump and 18 alleged co-conspirators on racketeering charges (RICO) slapped down Jordan's attempts to "interfere" with her investigation, and curtly explained to him that he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to the law – even accusing him of spreading "misinformation."

With regard to her filing under the RICO statute, Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school, writing that he can still continue his education by purchasing legal expert John Floyd's RICO book "for the non-bar member price of $249."

:spank:

On Thursday, the prosecutor who indicted Donald Trump and 18 alleged co-conspirators on racketeering charges (RICO) slapped down Jordan's attempts to "interfere" with her investigation, and curtly explained to him that he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to the law – even accusing him of spreading "misinformation."

With regard to her filing under the RICO statute, Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school, writing that he can still continue his education by purchasing legal expert John Floyd's RICO book "for the non-bar member price of $249."

I'll just remind people Willis is an avowed Communist, her campaign financed by Soros. She attended black colleges and for her undergrad and law degree (read "watered down") Her personal comments about Jordan were highly unprofessional and also dishonest, implying Jordan failed the bar exam, which is untrue. He has a real JD degree.

She is just another marxist bitch using her influence to alter the outcome of an election. I never thought we would have another civil war but it is coming, maybe not in my lifetime but it is coming as working class people become tired of losing everything they have earned to people that won't leave the couch

I'll just remind people Willis is an avowed Communist, her campaign financed by Soros. She attended black colleges and for her undergrad and law degree (read "watered down") Her personal comments about Jordan were highly unprofessional and also dishonest, implying Jordan failed the bar exam, which is untrue. He has a real JD degree.
I will just remind folks that Mashmont is a "Christian" extremist who lies. Willis is not financed by Soros. She graduated from accredited institutions of higher education. Her comments were online with Jordan's numbskullery.

Mashmont lied saying the she implied Jordan had failed the bar. She pointed out, instead, that he never took it and gave him advice on how to do so.

Mashmont is a trump financed stooge.

Atlanta is run by [mostly] black Democrats.

Atlanta is a complete mess.

Fanny Hill Willis thinks that she can put the word " unlawfully" in front of anything and sell it as real.

Lawyers can disagree. And if he has a JD, he is a lawyer even if he didn’t take or pass a bar exam. If he didn’t take or didn’t pass the bar exams, that means he isn’t an attorney at law.

If he snipes at Fani, she has the right to snipe back.

That said, even though she has had some successful prosecutions using the Ga. RICO statute, that doesn’t mean that she is a big league expert.

Raise your hand if you think being successful as a prosecutor in Georgia (in a couple of cases) translates into necessarily being a legal Eagle. 🙄

That is your catch all ain't....Soros.

Then "Communist". Prove it fucked in the head.

She is just another marxist bitch using her influence to alter the outcome of an election. I never thought we would have another civil war but it is coming, maybe not in my lifetime but it is coming as working class people become tired of losing everything they have earned to people that won't leave the couch

You're in a cult

I will just remind folks that Mashmont is a "Christian" extremist who lies. Willis is not financed by Soros. She graduated from accredited institutions of higher education. Her comments were online with Jordan's numbskullery.

Mashmont lied saying the she implied Jordan had failed the bar. She pointed out, instead, that he never took it and gave him advice on how to do so.

Mashmont is a trump financed stooge.
Is a "Christian Extremist" something like a Democrat KKK?

One can tell the invalidity of Fani’s claims by noting the lavish praise it for from a dirty used toilet paper rag like RawStory.

One can argue either side of that mini debate and it’s possible to do so professionally. Even if we assume that Jordan is reaching too far (a view I understand), her petty ass reply was indeed utterly unprofessional.

Forum List

Back